[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pro-ana thread All you fat cunts get in here. I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

Pro-ana thread

All you fat cunts get in here.

I've been so good today. I only had

3 eggs: 210kcal
2L diet coke: 8kcal
Berocca boost: probably less than 2 or 3 calories???
Steamed carrots and broccoli - 80kcal

I'm trying to stay at 700 kcal a day so this means I get to have two glasses of wine tonight! So excited.
>>
>>39280492
Lemme see that hungry skeleton
>>
Not giving you a (you) you attention seeking faggot

Sage
>>
>>39280508

Actually I'm currently at a BMI of 22.3 so I'd prefer not to post pics of myself in this condition. Hopefully in a few moths I'll be ready/
>>
just eat healthy senpai and move your body more

trust me, i am 56 kg/170 cm
>>
Just eat one meal a day
It's that simple
You'll have a jutting ribcage and twink frame like me in no time
>>
how do you get the willpower to starve yourself

i'm 180 pounds and i want to drop down to 135 or so
>>
>>39280700

eat naked in front of a mirror

that helps me control myself
>>
>>39280492
I had
Croissant: 450 calories
Instant noodles: 332 calories
Total: 782 calories
I also fasted for 21 hours today before eating any of that. I can't wait to see results.
In truth, I kinda want another croissant, but I've already been eating a shitload of calories for the past two months, and I don't want to mess this up.
>>
haha i beat you all i haven't eaten in a week and i live off of water and bubblegum ;)
>>
Did I miss /r9k/ and accidentally fall through a portal to some room temperature IQ roastie tween's tumblr or reddit page? No... I'm still on /r9k/

Is this some sort of a glitch?
>>
>>39280864
the thinspiration threads have always been here, especially when there's too much drama happening on /cgl/ and they need to escape the hecticity

really see a lot of them at the end of summer when the cons have all been raized
>>
File: lindsay_lohan_nicole_richie.jpg (60KB, 440x810px) Image search: [Google]
lindsay_lohan_nicole_richie.jpg
60KB, 440x810px
hashtag GOALS

it's a shame they got so fat
>>
>>39280492
Berocca boost is 5 calories
>>
>>39280492
>pro-ana fags actually exist
Kata is the only true answer.
>>
>>39280864
I'm too tired to even reeeee at these roasties
>>
>>39281003
>hecticity
Wat

Do you mean hecticness???
>>
File: IMG_0437.jpg (747KB, 1991x2605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0437.jpg
747KB, 1991x2605px
I see what you're doing OP

And I like it

Look at this fat ass :( I'm so glad I don't look like this tub of lard anymore
>>
>>39281408
it's a portmanteau, evoking an urban sprawl full of hallions tearing each others eyes out
>>
>>39281443
>no muscle definition
He's prolly just sucking his gut in.
>>
>>39280864
>I can understand /r9k/'s infantile tendencies when it comes to literally any other subject but THIS is degeneracy gone too far!

what did he mean by this?
>>
there is nothing funnier to me then males with anorexia. you have to be one stupid faggot to be an anorexic male.
>>
>>39280492
I had
10 slices of bread and peanutbutter
1200 kcal
1,5L chocolate milk
1400 kcal
1 sack of almonds
600 kcal
1kg chili
1100 kcal

Honestly I feel like starving but its all worth it.
>>
>>39281622
Miring
>>
>>39281622
I'm mirin bro
>>
File: 4L_Pey0jJIT.jpg (81KB, 1052x1052px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Pey0jJIT.jpg
81KB, 1052x1052px
I don't understand you fucking people. Even after watching the show. If you're unable to come back you should just be taken out back and shot.
>>
guys i havent seen a eugenia cooney video or livestream in over a week now. is she finally dead?
>>
>>39280700
You have to do a few things simultaneously:

Get yourself a Ritalin prescription (fake symptoms if necessary)
Stay as busy as you can during the day so you don't eat out of boredom, like many people do
Eat slightly below your replacement calorie level CONSISTENTLY (no cheat days) for 60 days or more. After that your nervous system will adjust and won't send you hunger signals as urgently any more, unless you step down from that calorie level again.
>>
File: 1503490031242.png (269KB, 535x475px) Image search: [Google]
1503490031242.png
269KB, 535x475px
Why are you starving yourself? Do you want to be as weak and ugly as possible?
>>
>>39281298
>Nicole Richie
>fat
Uh...
>>
>faggots starving themselves instead of cutting calories like a normal person
do you realize that you are crashing your metabolism and in the end you won't lose weight while starving yourself?
>>
>>39280492
>Falling for the normie diet coke meme
No wonder you are still fat
>>
>banana
>200 calories of sugar oatmeal
>1 cup bisquik, 1 cup milk, 2 eggs, half an onion, 5 tablespoons? canola oil

No more eating today
>>
>>39282486
Why do you even consume fats? Those low calories will fuck you up badly so it doesn't really matter if you get your macros right.
>>
>>39281622

we just want to know what you ate today, not what you ate all week

i hope that's your weekly diet
>>
I wish i actually wanted to be skinny.
I didn't eat anything yesterday, and i just had some milk today.

How do you even want to eat, depression destroys even that
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.