[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys buy into all this "redpill" bullshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: nef1yx5udchz.jpg (75KB, 750x944px) Image search: [Google]
nef1yx5udchz.jpg
75KB, 750x944px
Why do you guys buy into all this "redpill" bullshit about how women doesn't respect men who treat them as equals and you have to manipulate women and be an asshole to get laid? You guys keep falling for this advice and fail to get laid.

I'll tell you what we really want, men that respect women.
>>
>>39280432
/r9k/ is not a hive mind, neither are women.
Some need an asshole, mostly roasties. Women that want to be respected usually also respect themselves and don't whore around in their 20's. If they do, that's the third type - modern feminists.
And your bait thread does not quite deserve a bump, so bye.
>>
File: slut.jpg (22KB, 336x545px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
22KB, 336x545px
>>39280432
>women wanting men that respect them
Woman here. Most of us do want to be treated like shit. Only the self respecting women with high self esteem want men that treat them well, which is a rare minority. Why do you think all of the asshole Chads have a bitchy Stacy on their arm all of the time. He treats them the way they want to be treated. The guys on here don't have girlfriends, not because they treat women like shit, but because they have no game/social skills (No offence, I don't have any either)
>>
I'm a nice guy, I treat women as equal, and I never had trouble finding a girlfriend. But it's difficult to say if it really matters because I'm also tall and handsome.
>>
>>39280588
>woman here
lol okay
>>
Any redpill that comes pre-packaged with an ideology is a a lie, and probably more ignorant than a blue pill
>>
>>39280432
women want attractive men, your personality or level of respect is largely irrelevant
>>
>>39280432
>You guys keep falling for this advice and fail to get laid.
I would not get laid no matter what I did. Women only want Chad. Does not matter if he's an asshole or nice
>>
>>39280733
hey, we can be woman-hating lonely virgins with no social skills who don't attract anyone just like you, it's just rarer i think
>>39280807
also this, women are shallow and most of the ones i've talked to care more about "marrying a hot rich guy" than actual companionship
>>
fuck you bitch i dont give a fuck about your vagina or your crusty arsehole gay pill is best pills hurry up and die out
>>
>>39280867
Women can't be robots, just failed normies.
>>
>>39280941
may i ask why? i've never seen an in depth reasoning for this, but i can respect that.
>>
File: shut the fuck up liberal.jpg (37KB, 540x317px) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up liberal.jpg
37KB, 540x317px
>>39280432
>ben garrison comic
>no jews anywhere
>>
>>39280432
>Why do you guys buy into all this "redpill" bullshit about how women doesn't respect men who treat them as equals

Literally my whole experience with them. They have abused me both mentally and physically to the point I now flinch when I hear a woman yell near me in public. I'm scared of them. They have tried to get me arrested, thrown out of my own apartment, destroyed my stuff, sent me to the hospital and so much more.

The reason? I wont take advantage of them or I wont let them take advantage of me. When they find out I'm a submissive but not a doormat that will just hand over my money they freak out at me. When they try to change me and fail they stab me and send me to the hospital. I don't match one of their prechosen ideals so I'm a fucking monster to them that mush be destroyed. I'm a recluse now because I don't want to be stabbed again I don't want my stuff destroyed.
>>
>>39280976
You can chalk it up to biology. Boys and girls diverge psychologically at a very young age. Just think of the idea of a woman. Someone who paints their face, removes body hair, does everything in their power to entice men. It's what all their mental faculties are being used for. It is what their existence revolves around. Companionship, sex, getting pregnant. They are only half people, never complete on their own.
>>
>>39281034
I don't think that's really biology, more or less just social conditioning throughout the years. It's definitely accurate though
>>
>>39281153
Social conditioning just reinforces the traits that are already there.
If we drop a bunch of newborns in a jungle and they manage to survive and establish a new society, it would have the same gender roles.
>>
>>39281153
>Human nature != Biology
Sure thing anon
>>
>>39280432
I really, really don't give much of a shit myself. I have no sex drive due to masturbating it into nothing. That being said the lack of respect is on both sides, and if negatives repeatedly clash time and time again, then they will buy into whatever ideology fits their perception. There are a lot of shitty out there. It's not a surprise.
>>
>>39281212
Women would naturally be the more nuturing
and caretaking ones, while the men go out and get food etc, but I don't think it would be exactly the same. They would all just have sex with each other because there'd be no beauty standards, no societal standards saying incest/polyamory is wrong etc.
>>
>>39281252
>a lot of shitty people out there
Fixed.
>>
>>39281218
Shaving your entire body and wearing makeup isn't human nature
>>
>>39281034
anon men are not complete on their own either. the reason men work is to be able to provide for a wife and family. a well paying job and attempts at great poetry/art/etc are usually an attempt to attract a companion, it's the male version of make-up. just look at this board and tell me that a man's world does not revolve around women
>>
>>39281255
That is a naive view. Beauty standards are rooted in biology, as are such instincts as jealousy and possessiveness. Monogamy didn't just arise randomly, it was established to avoid the alternative of people killing each other over lover's feuds.
In any case the behavior I mentioned is wired into women. They can't help it. It is a result of millions of years of evolution.
>>
>>39281302
Men have invented philosophy and come to know their true nature. It is true that most men still act simply on instinct, but it is less dominant in men, than it is in women.
>>
>>39281032
>gets bullied by girls
come back when you grow some balls.
>>
>>39281300
Attracting a mate is human nature.
>>
>>39281320
monogamy was a method of population control. rich/charismatic people were never monogamous in any civilization.
>>
>>39281364
nothing you said refuted my point. all normal men and women primarily seek to attract the missing part of them. this is not more prevalent in women than it is in men and self-awareness does not change that
>>
File: IMG_0890.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
114KB, 252x252px
>>39280432
Isn't it funny how they always claim redpilled guys don't score but never have evidence?

Redditors can't distinguish between whiny confirmed robots and alphas from /pol/
>>
>men this women that
Fucking cavemen all over this board, minus the getting laid forcefully part.
>>
>>39281320
What's funny about all of this is that there are women who don't care much about their appearance and demonstrate a high level of intelligence. Women who are more thoughtful and less superficial tend to get ignored by men. It's a shame, men want their mates to wear face paint and think about how to maintain their beauty. Women shape themselves to impress men. Shitty feminist women try to look less attractive because they want less male attention and wish to be independent or lesbian, and women with brains are neglected.
>>
>>39281470
There is no part missing in people. It is just another longing rooted in instincts. The difference between the sexes is that men have something beyond instinct, while women generally are just pure instinct.
>>
File: 1494550979163.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1494550979163.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
>>39281536
>Women who are more thoughtful and less superficial tend to get ignored by men
Top lel
>>
>>39281536
>What's funny about all of this is that there are women who don't care much about their appearance and demonstrate a high level of intelligence
They still want a man. They still aren't complete on their own.
>>
Many bots fail to see the difference between respecting women and sucking up to them, so when the beta-orbiting suck-up method fails, they conclude that women only want assholes.
>>
>>39280588
>Only the self respecting women with high self esteem want men that treat them well, which is a rare minority.

I'm like that but a tranny.
>everyone assumes that I'm a fuckhole with no self esteem
>don't even want anal
>>
File: 1496946855824.jpg (70KB, 605x586px) Image search: [Google]
1496946855824.jpg
70KB, 605x586px
>>39280588
>Woman here
lulz
>>
>>39281579
>Many bots
Don't project bro.
>>
>>39281575
And men still want a woman, you can tell by this board they surely aren't complete on their own.
>>
>>39281524
>some hyper defensive millennial whose experience of the world has to be defined by an edgy movie reference is claiming to be a tip-top, supreme gentleman alpha dog in an r9k thread

P O O R
>>
>>39281436
What you would see was the ruling class of men having harems. It goes against male nature to share women, because he'll risk raising children that aren't his.
>>
>>39281470
Not that guy, but I would actually say it is more prevalent in women because of the gender roles.
Men provide so their family survives, but they themselves would have to survive in the first place. Women are the caretakers, but there is nothing to take care of if the men aren't there/complying. Of course you are right that there is a longing for each other, but I think more so for women.
>>
>>39281611
They are foolish and don't know any better. What you see is just one side of them. They have the potential to overcome their longing.
>>
>>39281032
I remember your story from a thread the other day. Same thing with me, I'm fine with helping and am always kind but I always put my foot down on something that's legitmitaly bad when already they think im a wimp causing hate
>>
>>39281650
And a female can overcome her longing as well. Like someone stated above, women desire to be caretakers, and she wants a man to love, nurture and motivate. She also wants to feel love. A good woman cherishes family and surely she may not feel complete until she has one of her very own... but as a creature with a complex human brain she can fight that instinct and find other purposes in her life, even if that means relying on her most basic instinct to take care of people. Plenty of careers there. Or she can research and write, embrace learning a new field, become an explorer, it just learn to enjoy her solitude and enjoy introspection throughout her days.
>>
File: IMG_1453.jpg (335KB, 860x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1453.jpg
335KB, 860x700px
>>39281579
Guys who respect women don't get ass unless it's obligation provider sex
>>39281619
Defensive implies anger or upset

Only redditors and incels do that gay ass fedora shit

Fedoras and other reddit cucks hate alphas & masculine guys

See: Every numale defending women
>>
>>39281778
Or just*

Or she can hunt negroids and kikes. A lioness fighting for her white brethren.
>>
>>39281778
You are right, but it is harder for a woman to do so. Both due to differences in biology and cultural norms.
>>
>>39281791
I'm a poorfag NEET, I'm a nice guy who sees women as equal (case by case, like with guys), and I do get ass.
>>
>>39281819
I agree on that. I think the women who try hard to act like they don't need a man are the most miserable and confused. I've seen cases where they are fine without them, but I think it was because they felt no urge to procreate.
>>
>>39281626
kids were a community responsibility before modern civilization, faglord. women were also shared in many different cultures.

what was natural was the reaction to the threat of disease and too many kids. the church, sated in their own wealth and power, treated poorer people like animals and saw sex as a distraction. you could raise your kids or you could not, the church didn't give a fuck. we just needed to keep the population down and healthy.
>>
Women are a Jewish lie. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>39281791
>defensive implies anger or upset
are you a pajeet? what are you trying to say here? where did you go to school to say this shit?
>>
>>39281579
So much this.
If you just acted normally instead of warping your personality into a suck-up nancy boy or a wannabe asshole you'd have a much easier time getting a gf
>>
>>39281873
I don't think so. If you look at the isolated tribes in the Amazons they are almost all mongomamous, with the exceptions of important men having more than one wife, and even then they are most often sisters.
What you are talking about is more of a thought up 'ideal' practiced by a select few westerners.
>>
>>39281965
>i don't think so
that's nice.
>>
File: IMG_1440.jpg (35KB, 308x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.jpg
35KB, 308x199px
>>39281842
I'm the reincarnation of Jesus Christ with a 12" cock
>>39281884
Reading comprehension

That's basic English
>>
>>39281032
I'm sorry you had to go through this anon. I promise one day you will find a woman that will appreciate you.
>>
>>39281997
reading comprehension implies read

brainlet pajeet can't compete.
>>
>>39281978
I also think you are just looking for a way to justify your ideas by linking them to some imagined natural state, which is of course prevented by the unnatural ideas you disagree wtih.
>>
>>39281997
Shows how little you know.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.