[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time. >be me 3rd grade >absolute loser, couldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1483793677578.png (1MB, 1098x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1483793677578.png
1MB, 1098x1182px
Story time.
>be me 3rd grade
>absolute loser, couldn't handle bullies
>fell for the "tell teachers and staff" meme and made everything worse, it's a wonder I haven't become an hero
>new girl in class
>she just transferred from a low-tier school in a commune just outside the city
>poor family, couldn't afford a better school, hence kinda poor education aswell
>she's cute tough
>a few weeks in and she's getting bullied too, mainly for her background and school results
>I approach her and try to comfort
>since we're outcasts we start hanging around school together
>we got bullied together, but it didn't matter anymore for me, I became ignorant to insults targeted at me and tried to stand up for her
>really develop feelings for her
>since I didn't really know what to talk and I had autistic hobbies I usually told her facts and all kind of articles I read in geography magazines (no wikipedia at that time)
>fastforward, school ends, summer break in which I really don't do anything because autistic 3rd grader with barely any friends whatsoever
>start of school
>get excited to meet her on the first day of 4th grade
>she didn't come
>got told a week later by the head teacher that she couldn't keep with the level of our school and was transfered back to her low-tier one
>only girl I ever managed to approach, in a way or other
>I always fear and stutter and avoid talking to other girls, even to this day, but to her I managed to get straight to it
>lost contact, all I still know is her first name
I miss you, Joanna.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.