[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first year of uni gone >didn't pass a single exam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>first year of uni gone
>didn't pass a single exam because I never wanna study
>now I don't even know if I wanna do electronic engineering anymore
>or any other type of engineering
>don't really know what the fuck do, literally no clue about what I'd like to study (if it exists)
>parents said that I'm gonna have to find a job if I don't pass at least next exams (less than a week from now, not gonna happen)
>meanwhile, still no gf
>always depressed because don't know what to do that it's productive and that I like doing
>literally playing vidya and watching anime/tv half a day, other half I sleep
>at least I have some friends and I'm at least 7/10
>suicidal thoughts because I'm always bored and sad because of all above, but I'm too coward/still got hope even if there's none
How the fuck do I get out of this? Do I have to go to the psychiatrist? Will it help anything in the slightest?

I want to fucking cry but all my tears are already gone
>>
Yeah you're probably not cut out for university. Studying shouldn't be a chore, its hardwork but proportionately rewarding.

Learn to plan, make deals with yourself you can actually keep. Aka ask yourself what youll have to do to study an hour each day, find a reasonable bargain.

AND STICK WITH IT. Don't cheat yourself. Make a daily schedual that you actually enjoy.

Aka, scheduled your video games and anime and add some work in between.
>>
And get thoughts in order. You don't want a job now but your studying to have a job later?

Sounds like you're only there to waste time without the stigma of being a NEET.

Easily fix, get a real job, not some pansy supermarket job. But something physically demanding. You'll quickly sort your thoughts out.
>>
>never wanna study
>electronic engineering

Yeah, that's not gonna work.

Would you want to go to trade school and become an electrician instead? It would at least be more hands-on.
>>
>>39279786
Easily said than done, I should have done this years ago
>>39279875
"Physical" jobs are not my thing
>>39279930
Wanted to do engineering but really don't know what. Wanted to be a nuclear engineer but no job prospect in Italy (referendum banned nuclear energy)

Truly have no idea what to do
>>
>>39280510
Ask yourself the hard questions. Only you know what you truly want to do. If you wanted to do EE, you would've studied. Either you're not real with yourself or you struggle with mental illness which hinders your ability to study.
>>
>>39280542
Mental illness I guess could really be a thing
Either chronic depression/apathy or ADHD. I really emotionally struggle, sometimes I get sad just cause I feel like I need to be or something like it. I should really get checked
Problem is I don't really know what I want. Or better, I don't know if there is something I want to do.
The only thing I really know is that I enjoy scientific topics more than, say, literature. But that's it.
All my life I start doing things and never kept going because I got bored of them after a while... playing the guitar, doing sports (swimming, soccer, etc) and studying.
>>
>>39279403
Check out Jordan B. Peterson's videos. He'll help you get it sorted out. Kek, seriously though, your situation is most likely a consequence of the current state of western society. You haven't had enough time to put all the pieces together. Peterson will get you there. If you don't like him, then you can try something else
>>
File: 1503516660922.jpg (110KB, 931x790px) Image search: [Google]
1503516660922.jpg
110KB, 931x790px
>>39280836
>jordan B peterson
>useful advice

there is no sorting if you need sorting, if you have chad potential then you're not a robot.
>>
>>39280510
You sound like a bitch
So stop being one and you're good
>>
As far as OP is concerned.

Welcome to Hell in the jordan b peterson sense of the term, a literal place that occupies your life.

You're hopeless, faithless, and confused. Have fun getting told depression isn't real, have fun struggling from now on.

I failed college now I'm a monster.
>>
>>39280892
>OP has no hope and is a guaranteed failure
Good advice my man. Stop projecting
>>
>>39280937
>life is inherently suffering
>sort yourself out

the contradiction speaks for itself, life is suffering because of a persons inability to be sorted out.

Jordan BP has an IQ of 150+ he had no issue in college he was even an alcoholic and still was knocking out school like nothing.

OP is fundamentally fucked he will be labelled a loser his whole life.
>>
>>39280988
You're trying to radically simplify two concepts that you don't even understand to begin with.
>life is inherently suffering
What he means is that suffering is a part of life and everyone has to go through things
>sort yourself out
He doesn't even preach this that hard, but I guess it strikes a serious nerve on the chins. All he's saying is that in order to progress in life you have to be able to bring order from chaos. Cleaning your room is a small step that MIGHT help you improve on that skill
>>
>>39279786
Read the Bible, psalms 24 talks a lot about loneliness.
>>
File: 3rtqVWk.jpg (99KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
3rtqVWk.jpg
99KB, 900x1273px
>>39281089
Are christfags riding the jordan peterson movement in hopes of getting a foot in the door to spread their mental illness?

In fact Jordan Peterson is a liberal, he uses the bible only because he doesn't take it literally, there's no salvation in that.
>>
>>39281132
>t. toxic retard
You have to go back
>>
Well OP don't say nobody tried to warn you, people only see your potential, if you don't have that then you have nothing for them as a man.
>>
me too mate I know how-
>at least I have some friends and I'm at least 7/10
FUCK YOU FAGGOT I HOPE YOUR PARENTS KICK YOU OUT AND YOU STARVE
>>
>>39279403
>shit down next to a qt3.14 in hopes she could be my friend/study buddy
>she gets a disgusted look on her face
>gets up
>leaves the fucking class room
C-clearly it was because she was in the wrong class room
R-right?
>>
>>39280988
OP here
Probably have that IQ or more
IQ is shit, what matters is your mindset
Unfortunately, I'm not like the entrepreneur kind of guy
>>39281191
Believe me, I have the potential
But I'm wasting it, which is even worse
In uni I understand everything, I'm very intuitive and rational, I got a mathematical mindset about things, I'm inquiring and analyzing, probably overanalyzing and overthinking, but the point is that I don't want do shit job-related
I would have been a good ancient philosopher, if I have to guess. I love physics and science, but I hate when I have to study something I'm not interested in.
>>39280899
Probably, but I can't help it, it's just the way I am
>>39281199
Don't worry, I can't have a gf any way. I'm the romantic kind of guy and I misinterpret every time a chick is acting nice towards me. I am the one who falls in love with every 6+/10 girl which I get to know for more than a couple days and it rapidly backfires because I'm too much introverted

I think I might be hopeless here. I just have a mindset too much disconnected for present society
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.