[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people have to make me feel so bad about wearing girl's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: sad.jpg (75KB, 454x349px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
75KB, 454x349px
Why do people have to make me feel so bad about wearing girl's clothes?

I didn't get to choose what sex I was born, why are some people allowed to wear certain clothes and not others just because of the way they were born?
>>
because life is unfair you fucking dweeb
>>
>>39279357
oh ok
so it would be okay for me to murder you and your family and friends then right normie
life is unfair :^) deal with it :^)
>>
>>39279357
I understand that life is unfair. Not being able to choose what sex you are born as is unfair. But saying a male can't be feminine or wear girl's clothes? That's just arbitrary made up rules of society and it's stupid
>>
Do it only if you look like a girl,not some pseudo-fuckin' weeb..or if you have a vagina
>>
>>39279321
because it's a gay thing for gay homo faggots
>>
File: KOlJScb.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
KOlJScb.png
387KB, 598x369px
>>39279390
>comparing your hedonistic desires to murder
>>
>>39279446
>literally every woman wears pants
>men can't wear skirts or dresses

really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>39279390
Now you get it! :^

/surely this in original content?/
>>
Conservatives will hate you because you're flouting conventional gender roles and the family structure. Feminists will hate you because you're a white fucking male appropriating stereotypical female behavior. The only people who will tolerate you are anti-feminist liberals, which is a group consisting almost exclusively of racist gay men and pedophiles
>>
>>39279390
sure go ahead faggot, you'd just prove my point
>>
>>39279321
because you look stupid in girl's clothes idiot, they're not tailored to your masculine body type
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with you wearing girl's clothes, OP. I think it's cute.
>>
I like cute boys so it's cool with me
>>
File: b8a.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
b8a.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>>39279321
If they're able to make you feel bad about it, it's rightfully so, since you allowed them to find out.
What you do behind closed doors doesn't matter, but when you do it openly around people... Ugh, you're sickening.
>>
nothing wrong with it as long as you look passable op, can we see a pic?
>>
>>39279636
so you think that women who wear pants in public are sickening too right? since they're also crossdressing.
>>
>>39279471
No one but you is stopping you, fgt.
>>
>>39279762
trousers have become gender neutral clothing
>>
>>39279849
why can't you just admit that you're a bigot?
>>
>>39279321
I'm a masculine dom-sub switch, and I wear my gfs pants sometimes. They're comfy as fuck. I've been wearing some right girls shirts too. Mostly black shirts. But I've got a loose thin off white shirt like to wear that's women's.

Don't be a deluded girl OP. Wear girls clothes but remember you still got a dick
>>
>>39279471
men who wear skirts and dresses are invariably doing it for fetishistic reasons, they wouldn't get a kick out of it if it was considered masculine clothing

wear a kilt if you want something breezy on your balls
>>
File: KEK.gif (987KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.gif
987KB, 500x255px
>>39279321
>Why do people have to make me feel so bad about wearing girl's clothes?
People don't make you feel bad about wearing girls clothes. You make yourself feel bad about wearing girls clothes. The fact that you feel shame for your actions should tell you something, anon. What you are doing is wrong, and you know it.
>>
File: regards frog.png (115KB, 680x521px) Image search: [Google]
regards frog.png
115KB, 680x521px
>>39279909
that is the situation though, trousers are gender-neutral clothes in modern society. I don't even have any objection to men wearing women's clothes per se but generally speaking transvestism is about larping as a woman which is what is off putting.
>>
>>39279416
Socities rules are ridiculous man. And truely depends of the culture your in. But if you want to be socially accepted, you can t do whatever you want, you gotta follow some made up rules. That is also why life isn t fair. You don t choose who, where, when, etc... you are born
>>
>>39279762
This is the first time I'm unironically telling someone to stop being a faggot.
>>
>>39279321
Why do YOU prefer wearing certain clothes over others, you mentally ill useless shit?
>>
File: photo.jpg (111KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
111KB, 900x900px
>>39279321
Why doesn't Blaire White get bullied
Except for a little tease now and then
It's because she is confident, *and decisive*
Second factor: Unearned attention whoring
It's almost intrinsic in the act of dress-up
But I suppose we shouldn't feel ashamed about wanting to feel good about ourselves now and then, I guess the reason for the louder majority stems from the fact that the rest of us won't risk making a fool of our selves, on the likelihood that you're just another twerpy faggot not wanting to take responsibility for your own life (If that happens to be the case).
Otherwise, do you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.