[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of your parents show concern with the fact that you still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 65

File: 1501113819313.jpg (307KB, 895x947px) Image search: [Google]
1501113819313.jpg
307KB, 895x947px
Do any of your parents show concern with the fact that you still don't have a girlfriend?
>>
No they don't say anything. They know I'm a failure at so many things.
>>
>>39279228
>>39279244
they're just glad Im alive and well at this point I think.
>>
>>39279244
This desu.
They're more concerned about me moving out and getting a job at 27.. I'm sure getting finding a gf and getting a married will come afterwards.

My mom really wants grandchildren, though unfortunately I doubt I'll ever be able to satisfy her wish
>>
>>39279228
My relatives "show concern" more intensely than my parents. I don't know if they actually mean it since the whole family is caught up in asinine status games and "best kid" contests. I'm supposedly the most successful of the youngest generation since I actually graduated college on time and have a "real job" so they need some failure to pin on me.
Mom says I'm just "busy with school". I'm sure she's disappointed but I don't know why she is. After all, she and my dad brought it upon themselves by not teaching me anything about feelings, love and romance (other than "don't") and not letting me socialize at all in high school. Even if I could find a girl to fall in love with I wouldn't know what to do at all.
>>
No but I told my mom hopefully Mark has a kid, that put a tear in her eyes. I liked going to a hospital I was in.
>>
My mom used to. She's given up on that a long time about a year ago
>>
File: 1452369360446.jpg (66KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
1452369360446.jpg
66KB, 500x523px
>>39279228
I stopped caring from age 18

i dont think they ever cared

my grandparents might think im gay

im straight
>>
>>39279228
Are you crazy? I used to get in trouble for even mentioning girls. Mother knew of 4 girls I was with growing up... The first was before I knew about the about the intense negative reactions they had to the idea of being romantically entangled. Pointed her out at a school concert I thin kit was... mother kept calling her ugly when she was in ear shot and saying nasty things about her body. This must have been a 14 year old girl, mind you. Second one I wanted to go to the movies with in middle school and needed a ride, obviously. Parents flipped out telling me to never worry about girls and yelled about how school was for doing school work and not fornicating. Had to cancel plans in embarrassing fashion. Third was a pretty serious gf, first one, in fact. I was in fucking college at this point but luckily I was dorming there so parents could interfere. But there were plenty time when had to go home for weekends or vacation or whatever and gf would call me all the time on the house phone. Parents soon just started telling her that I wasn't home and then wouldn't tell me that she called. Fourth was the final straw - was seeing a friend's friend and by some cosmic joke, my mother just happens to know her mother (she lived very close. Right down the street, basically) and one night I get a call on my cell from the gf saying how we need to break up because she just got a visit from my very angry mother who told her stay the fuck away from me. Then the woman comes home and starts screaming at me about how she will not tolerate me seeing girls while I still live in her house and how she will not let my (then 17-year-old sister) be influenced by whores. Funny thing that, seeing how sister was/is a whore herself.

Needless to say my parents were sick people. Really can't figure out why I'm so fucked up as an adult.
>>
>>39279228
My mom regularly asks me if I'm gay and tells me she wouldn't care if I was. I get angry every time she does . Then my bitch step mom told my dads friends I was gay
>>
I have a good relationship with my parents so we communicate everything. I've explained that I can't really connect with people emotionally and struggle with anything social and they are understanding. They are probably incredibly dissapointed though. A lot of other people think I'm gay, I wish I was.
>>
>>39279228
No. They know that I'm ugly, that I have a small dick, and that I hate myself too much to ever try and date someone. If they want grandchildren from me they're shit out of luck; they have to rely on my chad brother for that one
>>
>>39279419
Why the fuck do they all want grandkids? It's not up to them.
>>
>>39279515
You gotta save your sister from them
Shitty parents don't deserve to be a part of their kid's lives
>>
>>39279527
>tfw never brought a girl home
>tell mom I'm not gay which I'm not
>not attracted to dudes in the slightest
>fell for the prostate meme cause 4chan
>regulary fap with a dildo cause it makes orgasms 100x better
>mom finds it
>literally nothing I say will make her not think I'm not in the closet now
>actually tried to set me up with her coworkers son
It's fucking hell
>>
My mom told me that her dad didn't get married until he was 40, so maybe there's still hope.
>>
>>39279574
I don't even have kids but I like the idea of grandkids
Old people get bored with their lives and kids engage them and remind them of when they were younger
>>
Nah, they don't care.
>>
>>39279605
Bringing people into existence for your own amusement is such a cunt move. People make me sick
>>
>>39279228
My mother had me already when she was my age. My father left his home country and came to America by my age. I'm a basement dwelling neet virgin loser.

My father hates my guts and calls me a garbage piece of shit daily. My mom is too busy getting dicked by her boyfriend to care.
>>
>>39279627
I highly doubt that's the reason anon.. calm down.
>>
they sometimes ask about it but at this point i think they know im a manwhore who just wont settle down
>>
>>39279594
No I'm not gay. It's annoying af that people think I am just because I can't get a gf
>>
>>39279627
Where did you glean that?
The joy of children is doing your best for them because they exist whether you like it or not
I don't feel like it's about me at all
>>
File: 1414754818719.jpg (7KB, 299x302px) Image search: [Google]
1414754818719.jpg
7KB, 299x302px
>>39279228
yes, somehow they are disappointed by the fact that i haven't got a gf again since years. i'm 33 and still childless and don't care anymore. it's not that i'm gay or bad at women, hell, i even enjoy occasional flirts, i just don't want to mess with all their bullshit and don't want to be responsible for them and their actions.
>>
>>39279228

>be me
>hanging out on Thursday evenings with a decent girl because college shit reasons
>cousin sees us
>the second time she sees us instantly tells her sister I'm dating a girl
>news rapidly spread around family
>at home parents giggling and asking me for "news"
>told them no news to report
>they giggle again
>basically they believed I was secretly dating
>weeks later we don't hang out anymore
>posted a depressed feels thread on r9k
>same cousin sees me alone on Thursdays
>parents not anymore giggling ask again for "news"
>sadface.png and no news to report
>never talked again about that

Now I'm 29, kissless, virgin, straight, and they still think I've got at least a gf and at least some sex, albeit for a short time.
>>
>>39279682
>because they exist whether you like it or not
Not if you choose not to have them... They don't just appear out of the ground.
>>
>>39279228
My mother used to shame me for it and didn't want to throw my Lego and other toys away in the hope one of her 3 children will have kids one day but now she accept she will never have grand kids. Her youngest kid did speak to a girl on Tinder but that is the closest one of us got to getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>39279448
This but I was only allowed to socialize with my autistic neighbors so I ended up like them instead of the Chad who invited me places
>>
File: 1498910346179.png (345KB, 633x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498910346179.png
345KB, 633x720px
>>39279591
>mom always mentions the cute gay guys she works with to me
>she hasn't outright said it but she makes it obvious she thinks I'm gay
>fell for the prostate meme
>fell for the lewd threads meme
>slowly turning gay from /r9k/
>actually starting to consider just going full faggot and letting her hook me up with one of them
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (118KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
118KB, 612x612px
>>39279742

c'mon, you asinine idiot!

do yourself a favor, and come back straight, and leave gay stuff to gay homo faggots.
>>
>mom literally said she had a dream i had a cute girlfriend and she was so nice

Why the fuck would she tell me that other than to make me feel like a pathetic shit?
>>
>>39279597
There is still hope in the way you go MGTOW and not marry at all.
>>
File: 1503510352081.jpg (389KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503510352081.jpg
389KB, 633x758px
>be practicing to drive with my dad
>"anon, you need to do it while you're still young, it's very easy, just go up to them and tell her you like her"

not making this up
>>
>>39279709
Okay? Once they're born they're born, though.
Might as well give them the best shot you can give them.
>>
>>39279788
well. why don't you? it's not that hard, anon.
>>
>>39279788
If you're practicing driving then that's a perfectly appropriate time in your life to talk about it
At least your dad gives a shit
>>
>>39279788
When I was your age I had already bought a house, married your mother, and put myself through school all while doing a part time job cutting grass..What's your fucking problem son?
>>
My old childhood friend got married recently. I wasn't invited to the wedding, haven't spoken to him in years. I saw the photos, him and his wife look like the stock photo for when you search happiness. At every point in life he succeeded in life where I failed, even though we were so different he remained loyal to me for a long time until the differences grew too large and we drifted apart. My mum showed me the photos and hinted at when it'd me my time to settle down. I've never even kissed anyone. I hope my funeral photos are as beautiful.
>>
>>39279742
You'll most likely regret it,
>>
File: DEiKxY2XsAAv_Zw.jpg (80KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DEiKxY2XsAAv_Zw.jpg
80KB, 1200x675px
My dad thinks I'm a loser, my grandma thinks I am gay because I don't talk to women.

I JUST WANT AN ASIAN GF
>>
File: 1494225551057.jpg (337KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494225551057.jpg
337KB, 1000x1000px
>>39279767
Anon you eventually reach a point where you realize that you're never going to find a woman through a combination of having some amount of standards and the fact that they hate you and see you as a personalityless asshole who's far too old for being a virgin to be acceptable, and next to the idea of staying alone forever the idea of waking up to warm possibly cute guy and having sex that isn't erp for once becomes more and more appealing
>>
I creampied my wife without protection yesterday. It's nice, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>39279935
Okay, now leave /r9k/. This isn't the place for your kind.
>>
>>39279935
can confirm. truly the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>39279917
>I JUST WANT AN ASIAN GF
Why? That seems oddly limited.
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My parents say me down once and asked about it, asked me if I liked girls, when I told them no they asked me if I liked boys, if I liked anyone.

>I honestly hope I never find anyone
>I hope I am alone forever

The face my father gave me still chills my bones when I think about it
>>
>>39279899
see >>39279919 also at this point I don't really see what I have to lose from it, assuming next time she mentions it I go for her bait there's two possibilities, either I go on a date with one of them don't like it and come back tell her and wipe away any suspicion of her thinking I'm gay or I do like it and I end up happy
>>
File: DEEROngV0AAyweH.jpg (102KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DEEROngV0AAyweH.jpg
102KB, 1200x800px
>>39279956

I've been a NEET for years. Basically the only women I see are from korean and japanese series. I grew to like their aesthetics.
>>
>>39280009
>Basically the only women I see are from korean and japanese series.
I have been a NEET as well, doesn't mean all I do is watch anime. I actually don't, I watch Netflix.
>>
>family asked if i was gay back in hs constantly
>eventually stopped asking me
>all of them are also alone with no friends
>>
>>39279228
my mom knows i'm too much of a cheapskate to have any kind of relationship
>>
Mom asked me If im gay once. Dad never bothered because he know he will disapointed
>>
i'm my own >girlfriend and no one seems to care
>>
19 khv. They tell me I need a social life and sexual life (and are starting to emphasize the latter).
I tell them I couldn't be bothered and that women are too complicated. It's not worth going into details when I know they'd just give me bee urself tier advice.
>>
>>39279919
>you as a personalityless asshole

you're saying you won't find a woman because you love to be a personalityless asshole.

then, since you prefer being a personalityless asshole (to the point you get rejected and hated by women), you're switching to gay homo faggotry.

basically, you:
- started hating yourself for no reason
- found that women hate you
- hate yourself more because you now have some reason: women hate you
- turn to homofag gayness because you hate yourself too much

In my country that's a "vicious circle".

Your mom just accepted it, hoping that you will not descend some level lower than gayness level, and even told you about those "cute" gayfag coworkers. That's named "damage control".

The only hope to escape the vicious circle is talking about it and stopping hating yourself and realizing that gayness is not a cure but a symptom.
>>
>some anons are so lonely they considet sucking dick

Damn. Did you people even tried?
>>
My parents were both very silently worried, I'm willing to believe my mom was concerned I might be gay.

I went on a trip and met a girl while I was there, told my mom briefly of it- but it didn't work out. It was too painful to explain to her it was just some bitch and I realized how it would have sucked for me to make things work so I just kind of said something vague and dismissive any time she asked from then on.

>she tells the dentists I have a gf a few states over
>probably lots or other people
>eventually meet all these people and have to correct them

And then I got a real gf and my dad like shouted "I knew it, I knew he'd get one" while I was in another room
>>
>>39280205
>- started hating yourself for no reason
that's some top tier projecting right there anon, I'm glad you know so much about a stranger on the internet, I don't hate myself at all, if anything I just simply dislike women and they'll never settle for a guy who still watches anime and spends his weekends gaming which are things I have no desire to change because I enjoy them and aside from loneliness I'm happy with myself
>>
>>39280051
>anime

I haven't watched anime in months. All I do is watching korean and japanese series, play LoL and read about Religion
>>
>dinner a few years ago, about 24 at the time
>had a HS girlfriend for 4 years
>didn't bring home a single girl throughout college
>dad looks at me and says 'your mother thinks you're gay'
>mother immediately flushes and says 'no no no I didn't say that! but it would be okay if you were..'
>I tell them I'm not gay and dinner finishes awkwardly
jokes on them really, a few months after that I ran away from home with an 18 year old girl and nearly died over the year and a half I was with her. NEET status has been ensured for the last few years over that incident.
>>
>>39280234
Probably tried harder than you did in English class.
>>
>>39279919
>warm possibly cute guy
Until they hit 25+ and the testosterone, age, and slow metabolism really starts kicking in.
Hope you'll be happy with just a regular hairy dude with a slight gut
>>
>>39280234
I honestly have never once in my life tried to flirt with a woman or ask one out. Just assumed it was pointless and wouldn't want to bother her.

I am a low-tier man. There are millions of other men better than me in just a 100 mile radius. Why would any woman choose to be with me when she can just be with Chad or any other guy? I offer her nothing she can't get from a guy better than me.
>>
My family has asked me about a dozen times if I'm gay. They think I'm afraid to come out or some shit. Realistically I just don't want a girlfriend because I've seen my stepmom judge my brother's girlfriends and my sister's boyfriends over the tiniest fucking things. I no longer live at home so I might actually talk to girls now, but I'm almost positive that I don't even want one at this point.
>>
No, especially my mom that always said that having a gf before your 20's is very bad. She want me to have one at 22-23yo at least, that I would present to the family more than one year after, and marry her some more years after
>>
File: 1479720591494.png (356KB, 539x526px) Image search: [Google]
1479720591494.png
356KB, 539x526px
>>39280436
>having a gf before your 20's is very bad
maybe in the 50's these days that's just going to put you behind and lead you to getting cucked, girls are already out and fucking multiple guys by that age they're not going to want some guy who's never had a relationship before and suddenly expects to go steady until marriage.
>>
>>39279228
My mom tells me to go on dates all the time and asks why I don't. Nevermind the fact I told her that I'm not ready, I'm going to get a job before I consider it. I also am trying to lose weight before I try dating.

I also have a ton of mental blocks that prevent me from dating but I'm hoping those go away when I lose weight
>>
>>39280204
>sexual life
What does this mean exactly? Do people really have another secret life behind closed doors? I even doubt that sex really exists.
>>
>>39279228
I'm 27 and I've never had a job, so I think that concerns them far more than never having had a gf.
>>
>>39280496
I know. If I could have one I'd hide her to her. She got married at 32, my dad was 38 by the way.
>>
>>39280387
>>>39280234
>I honestly have never once in my life tried to flirt with a woman or ask one out
this, I had oneitis in high school (who I just observed)

not gay or creep, just ugly lanklet with no friends
>>
>grew up with protective parents who would not let me do anything unless I submitted a compelling argument and allowed them to "think about it"
>this included everything from going to a friend's birthday to going to the homecoming dance, and if I ever defied them, they would track me down and bring me back home
>I avoided a lot of social outings as a result, because I was so afraid of them embarrassing me that it was just easier to give up and do nothing
>in college now, they give me a little more freedom because I convinced them that I have to stay after class to study with my peers
>I met a girl who was pretty funny and she seemed to like me as well
>We start going out, but I have to hide it from my parents because I have no idea what they will think, so I make up an elaborate scenario about me getting a laboratory job at the university and it has me working late hours
>the girl insists that I introduce her to my parents, and I oblige her because I want to show her that I am serious about being with her
>tell parents that I want to invite a girl to dinner at the house, they act normal about it and ask me hundreds of questions about her in the coming days before she comes over
>When she arrives, everything seems to be surprisingly normal, but I am still very nervous that something will go wrong so I am fairly quiet and avoid any sort of physical contact with the girl
>For some reason, my father brings up my mother's Jewish heritage, and this leads to a little monologue about how his "Jewish son" (which he says so sarcastically) should be focusing on school and the fictitious lab job instead of wasting time on a girl
>the girl asks me about the lab job, pretty bluntly says that she never knew I had a job, so I have to lie to her about it
>dad chimes in and says that he doesn't know how there is any time left in my life for a relationship when I'm working hard every night in the laboratory

Cont'd
>>
>>39280532
>I also have a ton of mental blocks that prevent me from dating but I'm hoping those go away when I lose weight
lol
>>
>>39280265
>"I'm glad you know so much about a stranger on the internet"

translates as: "butthurt-o-meter is off the charts!"
>>
Not anymore. We all kinda make fun of it now.
Also they know I dont like girls
>>
>>39280852
>girl directly asks me if I am lying about the job, and asks me if I am hiding this relationship from my parents
>both of my parents react swiftly and start yelling at me about being a dirty little liar
>girl gets up from the table, and as she is leaving, my mother yells at her "I hope that whore enjoyed my cooking!"
>girl leaves and slams the door behind her, my dad storms outside and yells at her for "nearly knocking the mirrors off the walls" while my mother stays inside and screams and hits me for dishonesty
>after that, I was no longer allowed to drive myself to school or stay at any time that wasn't during class time, which meant that I was not allowed to go to any study sessions or professor's office hours
>my grades drop as a result, and the girl told our study group what happened so I was isolated from the class for the rest of the semester
>word kept spreading about the incident, with rumors building up, and people saw me getting dropped off and picked up by my mother
>I could have lived a normal life, but my parents will never let me. They seem content with me rotting away inside my room, accomplishing nothing and slowly dying alone
>>
>>39280532

ordering you to go on dates seems like "why don't you settle for a random female? do you actually think your dignity and your character are not to be wasted in the Let's Pretend To Be A Normie game?"

and yes, depression insues because you recognize that Chads and Stacies just don't have human dignity.
>>
File: 1501005333689.jpg (39KB, 683x673px) Image search: [Google]
1501005333689.jpg
39KB, 683x673px
>>39279228
My dad is dead and my mom doesn't give a shit about me getting a girlfriend, never showed concern for it. My urge to kill myself has only escalated ever since he died. Fortunately I have my life mostly together but I haven't been able to get out of this horrifying spiral for quite some time now. I feel lost, empty, and very sad. I have never had a girlfriend, but I doubt that having one would change much at this point.
>>
>>39279228
Kind of.
My mom once told my brother and I that She didn't want us to bring any girl to our house unless we were about to marry them, that She didn't wanted to know any Girls unless they were our futures wives. Because of that, my brother kept his relationships secret and my parents were ok with that.
On the other hand, the image that they have of me is that i've Just been using every Second of my free time (since i was 13) laying in bed using my computer (which is true), the thing is that a few years ago when i was in my last year of highschool, a friend that was staying at my house played me a prank, while we were Making us sandwichs he said
>"hey, have you told your family about C?"
>C was a turbo slut stacy that wanted my dick for some reason
> i told him "No, why should i?"
>he grinned and said to the top of his lungs "Hey Aunt (he calls my mom Aunt, we're childhood friends), Did you know that anon has a gf?"
>i Heard how She froze in place while Making us tea
>my dad was talking with one of his clients in the other room and even him stayed quiet to listen What my friend was going to say
>after a few seconds of absolute silence, my friend went and said something to my mom
>i didn't Heard What they said and i only managed to hear my mom say "yeah, sure, i believe you"

After that nobody said anything about it, but i'm pretty sure that my mom started to believe that i was hiding something/someone.
At the last New year party She told me
>"I wish that you find a nice girl this year"
>to which i said "if only you knew..."
>but She took it as "if only you knew... (that i'm drowning in pussy)"

Now i'm pretty sure that She thinks that i'm hiding someone from her, for example, the other day i bought a few pizzas for a family reunion without telling anyone What i was going out for. And my mom told my brother's family "maybe he's going to bring his gf to eat with us"
>>
>>39279515
>ARE YOU CRAZY?
>write
>>
>>39280310
Are you still with her, and what was the incident?
>>
well i had a gf once back when i was a chad
now my parents just figure i'm a loser with good reason
>>
>>39280533
I don't know man. They tell me I should find a girl to have "the healthy experiences I need to have at my age" or whatever. As if I even knew any girl and it was as simple as asking her to fuck.
>>
>>39280496
that sandwich is delicious. can i have another one?
>>
>>39281006
What would it take to get you back to chad status?
>>
>>39281039
It is as simple as asking her to fuck, you just have to ask her the right way.

>the healthy experiences
kek. I bet they're americans too when saying that with a straight face.
>>
>>39280938
Hey dude I wouldn't visit home nearly as much after that
Parents need to realize that they aren't infallible and can make stupid mistakes
If they don't treat you better, you don't need them
>>
>>39279228
I was raised by women and never had an actual father. I only get confronted with "are you gay because we would totally understand" questions.
>>
>>39281039
Well ok then. Its just that people are said to be having sex left right and center these days but I'm yet to be given a slice of that pie, its like people don't see us as sexual beings.

People won't even talk about sex when I'm around yet I always hear them talk about it among themselves.
>>
>>39281124
I can't afford to leave, and they're paying for my education, so what can I do? Even if I did get a job, there is no way I'll be allowed to go to work
>>
>>39280900
Anon you seem to be the butthurt one here I just mentioned that I liked anal stuff and lewd threads so I might go on a date to satisfy my mother and experiment a bit and you immediately started projecting. If the thought that someone might experiment a bit and end up being gay offends you so much then you might need thicker skin.
>>
>>39281158
>pls give me the piece of the pie mommy

How about you make your own pie by kys, you faggot
>>
>>39281183
Why so you can fuck my pie when I'm done making it like Jim in american pie?
>>
>>39281119
No, I'm European, I was paraphrasing. They don't say it like this.
>It is as simple
No it's fucking not. I don't even know anyone, I have zero friends, I don't go out, and when I do I get extremely anxious. I haven't talked to a girl my age in three years.
>>39281158
>its like people don't see us as sexual beings
It's something you learn in your childhood and adolescence and people can pick up on the fact that you haven't had those crucial experiences.
>>
>>39281231
>people can pick up on the fact that you haven't had those crucial experiences

You can fake the fuck out of it, I did and it worked, over and over. Turned out it's not what I was looking for, but that's not the point.
>>
>>39281092
>get a gf
>get a better job
>finish my BA
a bunch of stuff i should have done 2 or 3 years ago
>>
>>39281275
>You can fake the fuck out of it
How?
Everything from my body language to the way I speak screams "no social experience whatsoever".
>>
>>39281275
You must be at a genetic advantage then because the reason girls don't want me is because I lost the genetic lottery and not even lifting will help because its my face that's mostly out of proportion and ugly with big tall forehead.
>>
>>39281336
It doesn't look like a lie if you can make yourself believe in it, I'm not even memeing. I don't think I'm that much of an actor and I pulled it off. Just beware, you might not like what you'll get out of it when all it's said and done.
>>
>>39280973
>She didn't wanted to know any Girls unless they were our futures wives.

I hope you understand she has a point.

Letting you play the Penor in Vagogo game while a teen means you'll divorce whoever you'll marry.

Also, she just doesn't want to see random sluts in her house.

I bet she wasn't actually OK with your brother keeping his puppylove relationships outside, but at least she didn't have young slutties around. Your brother took the "only future wife here" rule somewhat literally, and that ain't good.

The escalation of that asinine trick of your HS weirdo friendo will work against you until you realize that dating a girl means that you're actually checking if she's wife material.

But I think you'll be the Usual Penis-Driven Faget that thinks that a gf is meant to have sex and romance until you find another one, and this mindset clearly will wreck your life.
>>
>>39281469
It worked for me as a balding, skinnyfat ugly motherfucker
>>
>>39281515
That's vague as fuck and doesn't work, I've tried.
>you might not like what you'll get out of it
Explain
>>
Yep. Even more so now that my brother is a tranny
>>
>>39279228
Not yet but maybe in a few years when I'm 25 and still a virgin with no gf

My only concern is them thinking I'm gay when I'm not, I'm just ugly and an awkward mess, and also because women are whores
>>
File: 1496627436060.png (574KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496627436060.png
574KB, 1000x1000px
>>39281593
I think the solution here is obvious anon, make your brother your gf
>>
>>39281567
I can't be more specific unless you want me to write you doctorate thesis wide long texts. Nobody told me how, I haven't read anything, this isn't PUA shit(or maybe it is, I don't really know what those mongoloids are on about). I just went for it, bit by bit, till men and women that haven't ever met me before thought of me like I'm some kind of full of interesting experiences kind of guy. It was nice for a few years, but I got tired by it in the end (even though I've gotten plenty of real experiences in the meantime) and I just kind of went back to my old self. I must be autistic.
>>
>>39279228
It wasn't a top topic of discussion around my house
>>
>>39281567
>>39281714
>you might not like what you'll get out of it
Explain

If, say a girl, won't like you for who you are, fucking some pussy is not going to make you happy in the long run, no matter how you think about these things right now. I know this place turned "just be yourself" into a meme, but I'm only telling you how it was for me.
>>
No. They are just very happy I am working and attending college.
>>
>>39281533
I think i should explain a little better.
First of all, i'm totally ok with What my mom told us.
Second, my mom actually ment that She didn't care if we fooled around with Girls as long as we Did it away from home and with protection, so my brother Did exactly What my mom wanted.
Third, i'm a romantic autist, i refuse to do anything with a woman unless i love her, so i'm as far as one can be from the "gfs are only for fucking" meme, in fact i'm a KV.
>>
File: soulless.jpg (783KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soulless.jpg
783KB, 1920x1080px
>>39279228
Besides the odd "got a girlfriend yet, anon?" at thanksgiving, my family hasn't mentioned it too much. My dad has sat me down before and told me to be very careful with women and never to get married because my mom turned out to be a manipulative bitch after they got married, but that's about the most that my parents have said about it.

One time my sister nagged me about it when we were driving home from our grandparents' house. She literally asked me
>when are you going to get a gf anon
I froze up. I wanted to say so much about how it isn't that fucking easy but everything clogged up in my brain and I ended up going catatonic for a few minutes.
>>
>>39279672
You like dildo in ass? thats pretty gay. Anon, i think you're gay. Relax, its fine. accept it. You're gay.
>>
File: 1489616803870.jpg (90KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489616803870.jpg
90KB, 720x720px
>>39282116
>every family holiday I get asked when I'm going to get a gf by pretty much everyone in the family
>family always tells me they're surprised that someone as "handsome" as me with a good job can't get a girl
>know that despite everything I have and how I've achieved more than pretty much all of them they still think I'm a loser purely on the fact I don't have a gf/aren't married yet
I hate it so much
>>
>>39279935
same here, she's great
>>
>>39282179
I never get the "you're so handsome, why don't you have a gf" insult, but I used to get shit for being born on valentine's day. But once I was about sixteen I started getting cystic acne and it's never gone away (even with accutane) so thankfully my family's toned it down to only mentioning girls about once a year.
>>
>>39281173
Are you listening to yourself? They can control you because you let them. You're educated enough to make it in your own. I
>>
File: mastercheef.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mastercheef.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>No gf
>parents think I'm gay
>am gay

Still a kissless virgin, however
>>
>>39279228
They seem to have insulated themselves from my openly suicidal downward spiral of depression by claiming i'm so amazing i can just do anything if i really set my mind to it, champ!
They don't care i don't have one because in their minds i can just GET one whenever i feel like it so there's no problem there. They hold the same opinion for jobs and education.
>>
They gave it up a while after I gave up I guess.

I guess when my tall, thin, handsome younger brother doesn't care about getting a gf, then the manlet, fat, ugly older brother can't be expected to get on either.
>>
>>39282303
>gay
>kv
What the actual fuck have you done to your life that the EASIEST path to sex still hasn't yielded fruit?
>>
File: hehehoho.png (108KB, 387x339px) Image search: [Google]
hehehoho.png
108KB, 387x339px
>>39282363

Sex is too stressful. I'd rather stay in my room all day.
>>
>>39282368
How? Just train your ass then sit back and let someone else do the work. Zero stress or effort.
>>
>>39279228
Sometimes. They ask why i cant find a girlfriend and i answer that i've missed crucial time to get experience therefore i have no chance.
>>
File: dog.jpg (456KB, 1162x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
456KB, 1162x1280px
>>39279228
no, my father knows if he looked like me he wouldn't get a gf either, I think getting a gf isn't hard, all you need to do is have average face, average height, hit the gym and make up a few stories about you having many friends and liking to travel and dance, should be enough
>>
>>39279228
Mom never said anything as far as I know. She could have said something to one of my family members but if she did I never heard of it. I didn't actually bring a girl home until I was 25 and my dad didn't say anything either. He didn't act surprised at all but I act pretty normie so maybe he thought it was normal for me
>>
>>39282392

You're a normalfag so you wouldn't understand how stressful it can be to socialize.

Leave me to my Wizard cave
>>
Never. I was the only person I knew that was concerned about it besides a friend that tried to set me up with a girl. Luckily for me I was able to channel my desperation with the help of therapy and a couple of meds into getting myself together enough to finally meet someone and nurture a stable relationship with at the age of 24. I'm still a virgin and am toeing the line between neet and productive member of society, but things are starting to come together very slowly. If this relationship doesn't work out in the end I'm afraid it may be my last. A big reason why this works is because most guys are obsessed with having sex, and I no longer consider it a priority. I should mention she's a hardcore Christian and wants to wait until marriage, and although I don't share her beliefs I do my best to support and understand them. I don't think the sort of person I am is compatible with most women's wants and needs, so what we have between us is very precious to me, even though at times it can be frustrating for reasons that you wouldn't expect
>>
>>39279228
they don't say anything

maybe they know it's their fault
>>
>>39282455
>socialize
just use grindr. Literally just ask them if they're DTF then set a place and time and state you're a quiet and shy fucker. They'll literally do all the work and they won't even expect you to talk back or even act like you heard them. You can literally just answer the motel door naked then get into bed and they won't even ask a question beyond "are you buttboy123?".
>>
>>39279665
>My father hates my guts and calls me a garbage piece of shit daily
How can you blame him?
>>
>>39282232
The thing is it's not an insult I'm not handsome but my family actually acts like I am, they don't see how someone like me doesn't have a gf, but because I don't they act like I'm a loser
>>
>>39279557
>A lot of other people think I'm gay, I wish I was.
I cannot understand this. How come that people see you as a gay if you dont have girl by your side all the time?
>>
File: 1467774656766.jpg (12KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
1467774656766.jpg
12KB, 180x191px
i think they're more concerned that i haven't had a friend since HS and avoid talking to them and stay in isolation in general
>>
>>39282514
Well, he treated me like that since I was 3 and I would hear my parents fighting all the time and would hear my father beating and raping my mother behind a locked door as she screamed my name to help her and I would just hear that all the time in my room.
>>
>>39279228
That pic is disgusting to me. Look at her sly cunty face
>>
File: 1479560881077.jpg (35KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
1479560881077.jpg
35KB, 600x407px
>>39282656
>lie to my parents about having friends and being in college clubs
>they sometimes even send me money to go out with friends with
>use it to order food and buy vidya to play alone
>>
>>39282753
i'm a NEET so that doesn't work here
>>
Thankfully I'm pretty close with my parents and they're pretty aware of my multiple neuroses. They just want to see me succeed, thankfully my dumb bitch older sister already had a kid so the grand kids pressure is off of me. I'd like to meet a girl that I can take home to see my parents one day but I'm not going to chase after girls anymore.
>>
>>39279228
I do. She gives me the puss. I just come here to send you positive energy, because I still know... know tfw no gf.
>>
File: IMG_6469.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6469.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>39279876

I relate to this. One friend left and he's a total normie, and I feel more and more like a different species when we hang out

He's been in a relationship for years and says he plans to marry her soon. It breaks my heart because I'm so utterly alone and I'm becoming more and more convinced I will never experience love.

I know the day will come when we'll drift apart completely. It's a rarity we hang out now. That will be a truly sad realisation.
>>
>>39282496
I'm in this same situation.

My mom and dad have never kissed each other in front of me, I think they haven't kissed in public, period.

I honestly don't want to blame them, I have tons of issues but I can't help but wonder if that fucked me up.
>>
>>39282934
My parents don't do that either.
I was thinking purely on a genetic and economic level it's their fault.
>>
No because I've told my parents that I don't want to end up in a loveless marriage like them.
>>
>>39279228
They gave up on this a while ago anon. Went through all of college and high school not making a single friend, and after the first couple of years they stopped asking why I didn't have friends or a gf
>>
My dad's actually seen me with a few girls so he knows i'm not completely clueless, but the fact that I'm closing in on 30 without ever having a normal relationship is probably gonna make him concerned sooner or later.
>>
>>39279228
my granny thinks im gay
>>
File: 1497965645095.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1497965645095.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>39282232
My birthday is on the 16th of Feb. It fucking sucks having a birthday around Valentine's day, especially when you're day drinking alone through it.
>>
>>39282095
>i'm a romantic autist, i refuse to do anything with a woman unless i love her

that's not "romantic autist".
that's "real human", aka, the opposite of reducing sex to a game and girls to toys.
>>
>>39283051
>birthday is st.patties day or close enough
>no one questions a random guy in a bar drinking like crazy
>>
>parents raised me sheltered
>Always asked a million questions of friends and tried to embarrass me
>Pushed for me to stay home in uni
>They act surprised when I'm a autistic about relationships
>>
>>39282957
Genetic doesn't seem like it, they hooked up so why wouldn't you be able to?

Economic, well, poor people marry the same as rich people, so that can't be either.
>>
>>39279742
>>39279591
>putting things in your ass to get off
Just accept you're fags already, life will be more fun
>>
>>39283203
They're both the runts of their families. Making me a double runt.

And girls seem to like guys who are fun, aka guys who have money to throw around.
>>
File: 1498123174774.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1498123174774.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>39283140
oh yeah same with me
>get harrassed for having friends or for being late out with friends
>start feeling like friends are bad, work is good
>lose friends so you dont get introduced to anyone
>keep repeating work is good mantra
>end up shoveling stones and carrying wood in short contracts that are physically heavy and pay almost nothing
im probably just gonna kill myself . thanks a lot for fucking nothing world
>>
>32
>work hard all my life since 14yo
>no time to make real friends or date
>paid off all my parents debts
>they are concerned I'll be forever alone and want grand kids
>keep trying to set me up with girls
>say no every time because I know I'll be rejected
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 895x947px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 895x947px
>>39282752
You're looking at the wrong end of the picture mate.
>>
>>39279228
They're getting pushier with each passing day. Not just them, my whole family is suggesting prospective partners. I'm 19, chill the fuck out.

Also, with me getting Atrial Fibrillation at 19, It is possible that I die from heart failure before any of that bullshit happens.

At least, in that case, I would finally rid myself of the nagging.
>>
>>39283255
>They're both the runts of their families. Making me a double runt.

I can see that, my parents are certainly antisocial compared to their peers, and even shunned by their families.

The money argument doesn't hold. If that's really the issue, go for even poorer girls.
>>
File: shit.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
They bring it up once or twice a year now. Sometimes it's the "are you gay?" talk (doesn't help that of the few close friends that I have, both the closest are gay). Other times it's the "you should go out more/look more". My dad hits the nail on the head once in a while - "Do you think you're too ugly/not enough for a girl? I did too" topic. I absolutely deny that one, even if it's true, and it hurts because it might be one of the few times my dad definitely can understand me (were I to admit it).

Sometimes they mention "when you're married" or "when you have children", but I shoot that down pretty quickly. Things only get tense now, at least from my end, whenever my 3 younger siblings bring home a boyfriends/girlfriend, because the unasked questions and the accusing stares.

I'm positive I won't ever be loved, so I've stopped looking for it or expecting it. I've gone 22 years without being loved. I'm sure the remaining years will be the same.
>>
>>39282910
Personally I didn't mind so much as I have other robot type friends. He was a good friend but in the end we were only friends out of mutual obligation, there was nothing real left. When it ended I was sad but glad I didn't have to pretend anymore.
>>
File: HpfDr.gif (2MB, 336x199px) Image search: [Google]
HpfDr.gif
2MB, 336x199px
no. weirdly tho they say stuff like "someday when you're married" or "someday when you have kids you'll understand" usually as part of a lecture. so idk if they're just really deep in denial or what.
>>
>>39283287
Considering you made enough to pay off all their debts I guess you make good money? In that case at you're age you don't have to worry about rejection, what you have to worry about is the fact that all that's left is single mothers who want someone to raise their kids and women who have been fucked by so many men they've lost all value and now just want something stable, in both cases a lonely man with stable income is fucking gold to them, don't fall for it though women will never deserve your time or money
>>
>>39283307
no matter what end you look at it's a disgusting 3d whore
>>
File: 1497761785099.jpg (34KB, 524x399px) Image search: [Google]
1497761785099.jpg
34KB, 524x399px
>>39279228
Sometimes they make some offhand remarks about how I haven't gotten a gf yet but they don't really care. They mostly leave me alone, probably because I'm doing well in my studies.

Tbqh my parents are pretty good, I think my mother has even come to terms with the fact that I won't get a gf any time soon
>>
>>39283307
her chad hole? eeh

and nice 2mb image, faggot
>>
>>39282475
>for reasons that you wouldn't expect

like what? I'm bored and this sounds like a good story
>>
They older you get the less they care.Deep down they all know you are a loser and they stop asking.
>>
File: wellie_ellie.jpg (197KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
wellie_ellie.jpg
197KB, 1200x600px
>>39279627
This post reminds me of how dire this place is
>>
>>39279228
BECAUSE I AM NOT A FUCKING 9/10 TURBO CHAD WHO ALL WOMEN FUCKING PINE FOR I HATE WOMEN
>>
File: oh god how horrible.jpg (56KB, 390x380px) Image search: [Google]
oh god how horrible.jpg
56KB, 390x380px
>2 separate small groups of close friends
>Everyone's had, or has, a significant other (one is even engaged) or is otherwise actively looking
>KHV, I rarely even admit to thinking someone is cute/sexy, or talk about anything sexual, because it's awkward and I don't want to come across as "creepy", etc.
>People in both groups have asked me multiple times if I'm asexual
>It was what one person thought for the longest time because I never dated anyone or brought up sexual/romantic topics
>Now I have to force myself to talk about that shit even if I'm uncomfortable
>Self-esteem is so low, and chronic depression so deep, that I'm now actually becoming asexual - I rarely jerk off, I don't look at women any more either romantically or sexually, and I have absolutely no libido or desire.
>>
>>39283482
plebbit is that way --->
>>
>>39283552
cant feel bad for anyone who posts an anime reaction pic.
>>
>>39280852
>Nigga i am not reading that .jpeg
>>
>>39283552
>I rarely jerk off, I don't look at women any more either romantically or sexually, and I have absolutely no libido or desire.

that's not asexuality.
that's human, because sex is not a toy.

you only need to work out depression and self-esteem.
>>
>>39283552
I've been in this situation, you'll either snap back to normiedom or finally start seeing how disgusting women truly are and accept 2d fully
>>
>tfw only masturbate to fully dressed, normal looking women anymore
>>
>>39283552
Seeing how you chose to convey your shitty feelings with an anime drawing of a girl, you're not asexual, your a closeted filthy faggot.
>>
>>39279527
but are you gay though?
>>
>>39279228
I have a girlfriend. Before that my parents didn't care because I got laid Everytime I was on holiday by myself. Started having sex at 18 and got a girlfriend at 19. Now I'm 20 and still with my first girlfriend and have had sex with 40+ woman so far. No STI's whatsoever.
>>
>>39283758
sure thing buddy, as long as you're happy. That's what really counts :)
>>
>>39283758
>Now I'm 20 and still with my first girlfriend and have had sex with 40+ woman so far.
>bragging on r9k
What you're trying to accomplish?
>>
>>39283790
I'm quite happy yes. Not lying or larping. Used to go on this board when I was 16 and had just gotten the diagnosis paranoid schizophrenia together with ADD and ADHD.
>>
>>39279228
Not really.

It irritates my parents that I am a total loser and still live with them. They laugh when relatives ask about my career or relationship status though. Like, they know I'm such a loser, and it strikes them as funny when people ask if I'm in a relationship or whatever. It strikes me as being messed up and toxic. No wonder I've ended up a 29 year old loser - my parents suck.
>>
>>39283813
Nothing much. Just responding to OP's question. Lots of my friends are still virgins though. Funny coincidence is that the virgins all study computer science.
>>
>>39283845
>Lots of my friends are still virgins though
How do you know?
>>
>>39283612
>you only need to work out depression and self-esteem.
That's absolutely impossible. Every aspect of my life is affected by low self-esteem and a lack of confidence. Every single aspect. I don't even know how it is to live without believing that my very presence anywhere is somehow bothering everyone in the room.

> or finally start seeing how disgusting women truly are and accept 2d fully
I have, but the crushing loneliness of life still sometimes makes me want a woman. At this point, the only women I find myself attracted to are actual bitches. It feels fitting, as if the only people I could handle being loved by would have to be people who might hate me, or at least act like it.
>>
>>39283874
You can tell. Also whenever the conversation of sex with woman comes up they all go silent and don't respond that much. It's not difficult to tell whether someone is a virgin or not.
>>
File: 1503373520971.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1503373520971.gif
2MB, 216x150px
"gay"= mentally ill
>>
>>39283913
How do they act around girls? Become silent or talk on safe topics?
>>
>>39279228
My parents told me that if I'm lucky enough my 2 good friends, who are a couple, will adopt me maybe..
>>
>>39283968
They never even go to girls. At parties we have or just drinks there are never any girls besides my girlfriend or someone a guy orbited since high school. They don't become silent but become less assertive and less confident when they talk to woman compared to when they talk to me or to our circle of friends.
>>
>>39279627
Greetings Inmendham!
>>
Like once every few years my mom asks if I'm dating anyone. I always say no, and her response implies to me that she believes I don't have a gf because I'm lazy, when in reality I'm very picky and also not that great of a catch
>>
File: 1496505720457.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1496505720457.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>39279228
daily
>my parents face when I enter the room
>>
>>39283993
Sadly they're going to remain virgins.
>>
>>39284237
I could have told you that too anon.
>>
>>39284254
>I could have told you that too anon.
Help them out.
>>
>>39284297
I tried, but Everytime I want to go out for them to get them some girls or at least make out with one of them they always blow it off. Also they don't want the help and don't care about woman. Well at least that's what I get as a general impression from them.
>>
>>39279228
Yes. Pretty much every weekend they try to get me to go out but I'm too shy and I have no idea where to go or what to do.
>>
>>39279228
I've had lots of hookers. I wish I had a close enough relationship with my parents that I could tell them about all my hot hookers.
>>
>>39284353
Fair enough. I guess you could host a party with girls and not sausage party.
>>
>>39284440
I can't really. My Studenthouse is 100 miles away from where they live. They're all in University as I am but they're in a different one. All in the same one, all in the same study. The thing is, they never left our home town to go live in a room in the uni city. They always stayed home and went to uni by bus or by bicycle. Both about 45 minutes. That also takes away a lot of social development and maturing.
>>
>>39284510
So they dont live in dorm? Shit, that makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>39284557
Yup. Then again we don't get scholarships here and we have to loan everything for University. Rooms are about 400-500 dollars on average for a nice room. We don't really have dorms like in the US where you share a room with someone.
>>
>>39284582
Damn, that's costly. Isnt there atleast one guy who could make it or they're all hopeless?
>>
>>39284613
Well probably one or two that'll eventually find a girl in their late twenties with them still being virgins most likely. It's not nice to think that they'll be like that mainly because they wanted to save some money and because they have the same lifestyle and encourage eachother in the group chat by joking about it.
Their day consist basically of:
1. Waking up, breakfast with parents
2. Going to uni and see friends at 100% male study.
3. In uni having lunch with friends at 100% male study
4. Going home to parents house
5. Studying and playing Vidya with friends from 100% male study.
6. Have dinner with parents
7. More Vidya or talk in group chat
8. Sleep
9. Repeat.

It's kind of sad tbqh.
>>
>>39284685
It's a damn shame. I guess if you miss getting crucial dating & sex experience in HS then it's pretty much over for you. I agree that they're like crabs in the bucket. Do they have stereotypical virgin personalities?
>>
>>39284771
Not really stereotypical no. But hey, I didn't get any experience of dating or sex in high school and I turned out fine. It's not all over. What would you describe as stereotypical virgin behaviour/personality?
>>
The concern phase is over, now its more like they got used to it and just pretend i dont exist
>>
>>39284799
>What would you describe as stereotypical virgin behaviour/personality?
Well, you know shy, timid, unassertive guy who rarely initiates conversations and is a bit spergy.
>>
File: IMG_5672.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5672.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
They ask me every now and then, i made something up about being "introverted" lest they know i am actually a complete inept social wreck that can't speak faced with anyone let alone someone i find romantic interest in, y'know?
>>
>>39284771
Whatever you fuck up in highschool will haunt the rest of your life.
>>
>>39284952
Funny thing is that nothing happened in HS, no good or bad things.
>>
My grandmother says shit like "if any of my family members were gay I'd fully support them" and then looks directly at me. If she just asked me whether I was gay or not I could tell her no, but this passive-aggressive strategy is annoying because if I insist that I'm not gay despite her not verbally directing it at me, then I just come across as super defensive.
>>
My dad discourages it, openly calling women baggage even if my mom is around. My mom doesn't seem to bring it up nor care about it.

23 year old virgin but doing well career wise so I don't think they care.
>>
>>39279818
How about you use a condom or get an abortion and don't bring them into existence you fucking nigger. If you really care about giving people the """""best shot possible""""" why don't you adopt instead.
>>
>>39285247
Don't bother arguing with these retards. They think that it makes sense to create problems just to solve them, instead of fixing what's already there.
>>
>>39279228
My mom does occasionally hint that girls want me and I should ask them out, get married to them, and have kids. What she doesn't know is that I plan on never having kids because

I'm Jewish, and I don't want to have any children that are 50 % or more Jewish, which is impossible for me to do.

So I'm just content being alone and shrugging my shoulders when she talks about girls.
>>
>>39279228
27 virgin, never had a gf.

I just assume everyone thinks I'm gay, though they do know I'm socially retarded so maybe they assume that is why. I'm not gay but fine with them thinking it if it keeps them from asking me about it.
>>
>>39285351
>'m Jewish, and I don't want to have any children that are 50 % or more Jewish
How can a person be 50% or more Jewish? It's a religion. You're either Jewish or you're not. You can just decide to stop being Jewish and then you're no longer Jewish. If you can find a non-Jewish woman, you can just not raise your kids to be Jewish.
>>
File: 1502149526682.jpg (23KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502149526682.jpg
23KB, 240x250px
>>39282910
>>39279876
>see all the losers that I used to hang out with/talk to in HS when walking around town
>almost all of them were uglier than me
>all of them have GFs and I'm still a KV
>>
>>39279228
They're convinced I'm secretly gay
>>
>>39279935

Can confirm, I also creampied in your wife and it was great
>>
File: 1503366523914.jpg (478KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1503366523914.jpg
478KB, 2048x2048px
If they bug you all the time about it. You could just say,
>Fuck off, I'll bring bitches home after I'm done making self adjustments.
Then there's the old
>I don't have a stable job, car or the money, and I refuse to take public transportation on date to a fastfood joint.

They've fucked off.
>>
>>39279228
Nah they think my wife is enough.
>>
>>39287104
I usually just say I wouldn't want to date someone with such poor decision making skills as to choose me. Wouldn't want to be part of any club that'd want me as a member etc
>>
>>39279574
As a parent, I can tell you I want grandkids not for myself, but because I want my daughter to experience the absolute joy having a child brings to your life, your husband/wife's life, to your marriage, etc.
>>
>>39279627
I'm with you. I've given up talking about it to others though. I'll do my part to not create more suffering. That's all I can do
>>
File: 1502371905521.jpg (160KB, 750x384px) Image search: [Google]
1502371905521.jpg
160KB, 750x384px
>>39287228
Nah man, that makes you look pathetic to anyone who's asking about your love life. Use mine, or some variation of it because it seems like you're still attempting to improve yourself as a person. It makes you look better in the long run.
>>
File: 0atJnyVb.jpg (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
0atJnyVb.jpg
7KB, 160x160px
>>39279228
That pic makes me so hungry for pussy I feel like going outside and rape the first female I find
>>
>>39287486
I guess so. Although when I'm working I say I'm too busy for a gf, when I'm a NEET I say I don't have the money for one. They're starting to catch on.
>>
>>39287735
Pick one lie and stick with it. Having separate lies for separate people is how you get caught.
>>
My parents are not concerned with the fact that I have no gf because I once was in an online relationship when I was 14, my parents found out eventually -> stupid apple update. I have never told them if I have a gf (and I also havnt had a gf since - im 19 now), so I just let them assume I have one but am hiding it.
>>
>>39287860
Either that or my parents just gave up on me getting one...
>>
>>39279448
Wait... Your parents are supposed to be the ones that teach you about feelings, love, and romance???
I've been doing it wrong this whole time
>>
>>39287550
lol you don't have to rape getting a girlfriend isn't that hard. Just be urself LMAO
>>
File: make me.jpg (13KB, 306x293px) Image search: [Google]
make me.jpg
13KB, 306x293px
>>39279228
My mom doesn't think I'm capable of taking care of myself and my dad's not that much better, They used to harass me all the time about it calling me gay and make sure to tell all their friends.

ALL i mean ALL of my grandparents still ask, I'm just going to get into surrogacy to maintain my genetic legacy.
>>
i'm a girl but my mom doesn't say much about it. she's a nice person and doesn't criticize too much. she didn't get married until her mid 30s so she probably understands. she did say that either my brother or i need to get on it as far as giving her grandkids though.
>>
when I was little my mother never stretched the skin of my penis nor did she tell me to do it.

Now I have a huge phimosis and a mental block because uncovering the head of my penis hurts. Needless to say, this makes sex impossible to be enjoyable. I know it because I paid a whore once to be sure.
>>
>>39288279
Just get some medications faggot
>>
>>39288279
>tfw I accidentally cured my phimosis because I watched porn at a young age and wondered why my dick looked different, then tried stretching it.
>>
They asked me once and I told them that I just cant be bothered to deal with girls
>>
File: conductor we have a problem.gif (301KB, 136x240px) Image search: [Google]
conductor we have a problem.gif
301KB, 136x240px
My cousin got married recently and my parents started talking about what my wedding is going to be like, as if it were inevitable.

I don't know how to break the news to them that I'm a repulsive loser.
>>
>>39283552
>KHV, I rarely even admit to thinking someone is cute/sexy, or talk about anything sexual, because it's awkward and I don't want to come across as "creepy", etc.

The golden rule tbqh senpai
>>
>>39288407
you don't really need medication, it's just daily stretching and "hitting" your exposed penis with water to make it a little bit less sensitive.

It's a hassle so I don't do it much because what's the point, I know I won't get any.
>>
>>39287929
They don't need to give you a full PUA course or be dating coaches but at the very least they shouldn't shame you for having romantic/sexual feelings or gleefully tell you that they can't wait for you to get romantically rejected so you know what it's like to be completely destroyed.
>>
I had one gf in highschool, but then nothing. My parents used to ask me if I was meeting any girls, then there were reassurances that they would still love me if I were gay, then there were pleas that I should hang out with friends instead of sitting around the house.
I'm now 25 and they've mostly stopped pestering me about it. My dad did get in a semi-serious discussion with me about a month ago and I brought up my lack of romantic/sexual experience and the nature of modern hypergamy. Basically that most women were trash and that I had nothing to offer most women. My chad brother confirmed everything I said.
>He looked as disgusted by women as I felt
>>
>>39289219
Your chad brother is getting some at least, loser.
>>
>>39287104
>>I don't have a stable job, car or the money, and I refuse to take public transportation on date to a fastfood joint.

I have all that shit and I'm still >nogf
My dad asks me maybe once a week but he knows I'm a grouch and a drunk so I don't know why he bothers
>maybe you'll meet a nice girl
there are no nice girls, old man
>>
>>39289260
I got a job and pay my own way, who gives a fuck about the rest of what I do?
>>
>>39285798
>he fell for the Judaism isn't genetic meme

top kek.
>>
>>39288795
>The golden rule tbqh senpai
As in "treat others the way you want to be treated"? I don't care if my friends see me as attractive - they're not cute girls. It shouldn't matter if I talk about sex/romance with them or not.
>>
I had one for a year, now i'm completely friendless and gfless, I don't know what my parents think of me now, at least they don't think i'm gay i guess
>>
>>39279571
W-why do your parents know you have a small dick, anon?
>>
>>39283325
Sounds like your dad really loves you anon...
>>
>>39290660
I typed that wrong. When my dad says "I did too", he meant that, at my age, he felt the same about himself (as he explained to me).
>>
>>39281173
Allowed to go to work?

Anon take out a loan to pay for your own college. MOVE OUT and cut off contact with your parents, you have to okay
>>
My mom broke on my 25th birthday. Now she never gives it up.
>>
>>39290711
Still, it sounds like he's genuinely trying to make you feel better as a person; That's love, even if you don't feel like it is. Your family seems to care about you so cherish it.
>>
they used to
tried to force me into volunteer work and shit so I would socialize but I just sperged out
now they just let me be
>>
>>39290900
I'm sure he loves me, and that the rest of my family does. I suppose I just went so long feeling like the black sheep, because I still am. I'm the oldest of 4 children, the younger 3 of whom are good looking and athletic and, over all, normal people. I've kind of accepted my place as off-kilter, and for years I was mean to my family because of it. I've tried not being so mean/distant, but at this point it's as if they only expect that of me.

Also, as nice as familial love is, it's not romantic love. It doesn't fill the same hole.
>>
File: 1502997211981.jpg (104KB, 1100x516px) Image search: [Google]
1502997211981.jpg
104KB, 1100x516px
Family used to ask me about girlfriends and such, after some time they started to ask about boyfriends. Nowadays everybody gave up. At least my cousin is as autistic as me, so we share the suffering
>>
>>39290980
I know that feel anon, I'm a middle child and both my sisters have good friends that they trust while I've been on my own in terms of personal stuff since high school.
Regardless, my family have always been an emotional crutch for me and yours can be to if you try hard to let them back into your life. Tell them that you're sincerely sorry for pushing them away and work from there. If you one day do find a girl, your emotional weight won't be solely on her and I can guarantee you'll be much happier for it.
I know the romantic hole can't be filled with family, but it's best to keep your heart from being completely void. Working towards being closer to your family might help boost your self-worth and grant you an easier time with women.
>>
>>39279448
Hey, mine actively punished me for showing any emotion besides happiness (at the appropriate time) so at least you maybe won't end up as repressed as me.
>>
>>39281173
Oh my god for a half-kike you sure are bad at screwing people out of cash. There is no LEGAL way they can make you pay back that money for the education, so squeeze them for every penny you can get and get a good job after graduation, then fuck off outta there and never visit again. They do not control you.
>allowed to go to work
Nigga all power is consensual except the power to kill and maybe forcible imprisonment in some situations. If they're not willing to literally murder you over you wanting to do your own shit, they CANNOT stop you.
>>
my mom's p. redpilled about modern bitches and my dad is dead so nah
>>
I have a girlfriend and my parents usually compliment me on when I complete menial tasks. What about you losers?
>>
>>39291863
>not having a girlfriend
>blames it on modern bitches

Hahaha, it's so easy to get a girlfriend faggot, is your mom enabling you or some shit?
>>
>>39279228
They're just happy i havent killed myself yet
>>
>>39279228
>Haven't had GF since I was like 14
>Not too fussed
>Finished uni and got good job working away from home (no excuse now)
>Dad constantly makes remarks badly hinting I should have one
>Co-workers constantly saying I need to find one.
>Quite happy doing my own thing and being alone but at the same time worried that I'm 24 and probably should be looking to find someone to settle with.
>Go on a date (don't tell anyone cause will get their hopes up) only went on it cause sick of people thinking I can't get a gf
>Nice girl too much but the whole relationship is a lot of effort socially exhausting for me, loose contact never see again.

Just want a GF at least for a short time just so people think im some what normal.

Pretty sure they know they're never getting grandchildren.
>>
>>39285798
Oh my god, are you this clueless about life?
>>
File: 1497349360065.jpg (606KB, 1395x858px) Image search: [Google]
1497349360065.jpg
606KB, 1395x858px
>>39279228
>tfw mom is pretty socially intuitive, and recognizes that I am just a loser
>>
File: IMG_4624.jpg (30KB, 480x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4624.jpg
30KB, 480x559px
>>39279228
>Mom pretty much requiring me to get a gf by the end of this year
>Sophomore in college
>Hate women
>No social life
W-what do I do
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489495654625.jpg (36KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489495654625.jpg
36KB, 460x345px
>way before becoming adolescent ask family to get me a personal room
>never get it
>everyone surprised how I don't bring any girls over when my mother on autismbux is lying on sofa 24/7 and I share the living room with her
I'm also single mothers son so my ability to attract girls is limited to saying I'm 6'2/188 online.
>>
>>39283969
that could work out pretty well for you if they have friends you could interact with. i had that sort of situation open up where they needed a roommate. i had work so covered my part and after a year or two started getting some friends through all the parties that were held there.
>>
File: hey champ.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
hey champ.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>39279788
>when your dad is an unironic meme
>>
>>39279228
>Mom start looking at other people in her side of the family
>Most of my cousins already have kids
>When driving from the dentist, she brings up them having kids at my age, 26
>Haven't even started looking for a gf
>Tell her she's not going to see any until a decade later when my little sister is 20
>Both of us laugh

God I'm fucking pathetic.
>>
File: that feel suicide.jpg (21KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
that feel suicide.jpg
21KB, 417x500px
>can talk to women just fine online
>in person I become a nervous wreck and frequently run out of things to say

there is no worse hell than going on a dozen first dates and then never getting past that, because you have some level of hope that it will work out and it's snatched away
>>
File: 1498016875790.png (22KB, 611x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498016875790.png
22KB, 611x560px
>>39292757
>every year single freshman year of college, mom says this year is the year you'll finally find somebody
>tfw senior and found only feels
>>
>>39292401
>>39289530
there are people THIS cucked by /pol/
>>
>>39279228
My parents know I like women, so they are content with that. What bothers them is my complaining about having no GF. They not concerned I don't have one, they even tell me I can find one because I'm a decent guy. Just one problem: they're oblivious to the fact that dating wasn't like it was in 90's and before so they think it's easy.

Like fuck it's easy. Also fuck these bitches...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM

Hearing this in High School and seeing the repercussions of it pissed me off. Even in High School when it came out, girls were spouting that shit and every male teenager got pissed off at them for it.
>>
>>39279228
Folks I'm certain make up bullshit stories that stacies are interested in me. It's really disheartening. Only women I ever loved is 30 and has a bf. I want genuine love and not some bs thottery but that's just about impossible now a days.
>>
>>39293395
I'm not getting cucked by /pol/. I've just analyzed my ethnic situation and reached a logical conclusion. I'm too smart to have kids under these circumstances.
>>
>>39279228
my parents think I'm gay
>>
>>39279228
I think they think I've had sex since I had a girlfriend in high school and we broke up with lots of bitter arguing and her mother screaming, and now am just "finding myself" or whatever boomers/sluts would call being an unproductive shit.
>>
>>39289260
>trying to get pleasure out of calling someone a virgin on R9K
Please consider suicide faggot.
>>
File: reigen.jpg (11KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
reigen.jpg
11KB, 323x156px
no my mom would sometimes but very rarely unless someone else had brought up the topics of relationships. My older brother was such a failure with women that my family has set the bar incredibly low for me such that when I did bring a girl over once, their eyes lit up with hope only to realize I was too autistic to ever succeed with women.
At this point we've all accepted that the family will have to continue through the success of our cousins.
>>
File: IMG_2070.png (384KB, 637x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2070.png
384KB, 637x472px
My mother has asked me multiple times how a "handsome guy like me doesn't have a gf yet" then she said she is ok with me bringing chicks home to fuck in my room, and now she's even tried to egg me on to get married and have kids "You'd be a good dad anon" and told me the joys of having a kid, when ever she brings up dating, women, or grandkids I tell her "pester my sister if you want grandkids" now.
>>
i have older brother and sister and they have partners and married and kids

so i think my parents dont mind since 2 out of 3 kids of them still worked out well
>>
My mom outright asked if I was gay once because I've never had a girlfriend or been able to talk to girls, it's one of those things that annoyed me enough to cut connections with my parents.
>>
>>39279228

Cause my parents know I'm a loser and a romantic and sexual failure and outcast and fallout
>>
>>39279228
Mom's sad I'm not going to give her more grankids, but she understands.

Dad thinks I have the makings of a saint for being able to resist pussy this long.
>>
>get a job
>get a gym membership
>shower for job with gym membership after leaving shitty parents
>don't do a thing to help them when they're old
>>
>Be 23
>Never had a dad
>Mom only went on like 2 dates when I was growing up
>Always wanted a girlfriend from a young age
>Never had a girlfriend
>Super awkward around most people especially girls
>Mom starts dating seriously for the first time this year
>Throw out passive aggressive jabs at/about everyone she dates constantly because I don't know how to handle the fact my mom's likely getting dicked by them
>She thinks I'm being an asshole all the time when really I don't have the emotional vocabulary to deal with it properly
>Pissed off at myself because I realize what's going on and I don't want to be a dick to my mother
>Too much of a coward to explain myself to her
>Start making self deprecating gay jokes about myself in lieu of proper conversation because shit humor is the only way I'm not completely silent
>Mom probably thinks I'm gay now
>Not.
wakemeupcantwakeup
>>
>>39279228
What is this girl's name? I remember she's a nude model
>>
>tfw low sex drive
is there a worse thing? i wish i could be either straight or asexual but i'm somewhere in between. I cant go on dates as it seems as putting fake facade and pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>39295040
I'm in a similar boat and I don't think it's too bad.

Not wanting what you cant have anyway makes things go pretty smoothly
>>
My mom asked me once.

>I don't have a gf because i would slit her throat if she hurts me

That shut her right up. Since then she respects me much more.
>>
>>39295132
No she's just scared of you
>>
>>39295150
fear is a form of respect
>>
>>39279788
what's wrong with that? A lot of people do this. No wonder you're still a virgin.
>>
>>39295109
But why i have these thoughts that i might be missing crucial life experience? I dont really care about random hookups and one night stands.
>>
>>39295182
We're missing life experiences, but who knows what's crucial.

I'd like a nice wife, but it will never happen so whatever
>>
>>39295265
I think that sharing intimacy with other person is pretty important thing. Why would you want wife?
>>
>>39295281
I'd like a woman to share intimacy with, like you said. Call it a wife or whatever.
>>
>>39279228
VAGEARNA
>>
>>39295322
That's a good dream. I think i wouldnt be able to connect with other person on deeper level yet alone to have sex. Sometimes i wonder how much girl has to like you that she agrees to let other person penetrate her. I'm too pure for this world.
>>
I just got my first date coming up this weekend, with a small cute flowery goth girl
>she's 4'11 with a booty
> I'm 6' foot tall lanklet
>>
>>39279228
Yeah just today actually
She's pretty concerned i graduated college without ever getting a gf
>>
>>39295367
>She's pretty concerned i graduated college without ever getting a gf
Tell that it doesnt concern her.
>>
>>39295346
yeah. it seems we are programmed backwards.

I'm more interested in finding companionship in a woman than fucking her face, but that doesn't seem possible. Modern girls just get fucked by chad and then confide in their orbiters, and I ain't down for that.
>>
>>39295396
you're right. i used to believe that you can attract girls by helping them or doing good deeds. i was wrong and only realized that 3 years ago (when i was 22).
>>
>>39279228
My dad used to. He also kept asking if I made any friends when I took community college. After several months to a year with repeated "no"s, he quit asking altogether. He also used to tell me to feel free to bring a girl back home. Last girl-related thing he said was he hoped a crazy girl would jump and fuck me when I was getting ready to go for a walk. I flat-out told him I wasn't interested with all the legal issues and pregnancy tricks, of which he admitted he may have fallen for himself. He's still grateful for all the household chores I do while looking for work, even if I've been looking for 5 years now.
>>
>>39295413
It's sad, isn't it. Women fall in "love" by getting fucked.

We're looking for something that doesn't exist
>>
>>39279228
>22 yo
>Never had a gf
>Parents see that I'm an ugly manlet loser
>They just accept that no girl will want me
At least they don't think I'm gay!
>>
Came to start a thread on this because today my mother asked if I'm scared of girls. Think she suspects I'm gay a bit. 23yr khv btw
>>
>>39295477
I guess you're right. It's not going to be popular opinion but i cant blame women for picking Chads/Brands because they're atleast honest about their intentions and women know what to expect from them (all cards in open). As a indecisive, shy guy i have no chance against them.
>>
>>39295535
And to be fair, women sleep around a lot because they can. Beta males, robots, etc. don't have the option of just sleeping around with multiple attractive people. I gaurantee you that if the same robots here were born as at least average women, or if gender roles were reversed and males were the selective sex, they would be whoring it up too.
>>
>>39287104
>I don't have a stable job, car or the money, and I refuse to take public transportation on date to a fastfood joint.
Plenty of girls in a similiar situation to you would love to date a guy without the pressure of having to go out of their way to spend money. Me and my gf take the train to visit each other and we often get dinner at a combini, neither of us are bothered by that.
>>
File: 1493003547687-0.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493003547687-0.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>39280562
This but 26. There are many more worse things than not having a gf like not making it all in any way financially. Would be pointless to think about women if I cant even get a simple job as 26yo.
>>
>>39295498
Dude totally prank her by bringing four guys back to her house and sucking them all off in the kitchen
>>
>>39293392
This is me plus having a useless degree.
>>
>>39279591
dude your just gay man.
>>
My parents weren't suprised because I was always an autist and not a people person. My family never really asks me about girls or anything. Partly because they know I tend to keep things to myself anyways.
>>
>>39279228
They both know that I'm not even bothering myself with finding a mate and making them grandkids. They're both OK with this.
>>
File: 1498980033037.jpg (23KB, 419x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498980033037.jpg
23KB, 419x350px
>>39279228
Everyone in my family thinks I'm legit aspergic and therefore isn't very interested in women.

Only my mom knows that I'm actually gay and that finding a monogamous qt is near impossible.
>>
>>39282502
why the fuck would ever someone something this awful
imo even getting raped sounds better
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (48KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
48KB, 400x533px
>>39280938
Anon m8 that no way to live your either going to end up killing them then yourself or your just going to kill yourself. Just make some money and move out cut all contact with them and tell them to eat a dick, roll on fucking out of there and say to the girl.

>I know things went really fucking bad but I did it to protect you because my parents would lose their shit
>their out of my life now let's meet up for coffee later today?

We can all make it mate, just needs some support and time.
>>
File: rin thumbs up.png (909KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
rin thumbs up.png
909KB, 1366x768px
>haven't made any friends since elementary school
>parents know about that
>they accepted that I'm a failure and stopped talking to me at the age of 16 unless it was necessary
at least they don't think I'm gay
>>
>>39294188
Triggered amarite :^)?
>>
File: 1500816195312.jpg (154KB, 707x536px) Image search: [Google]
1500816195312.jpg
154KB, 707x536px
>>39295157
lol god damn anon
>>
>>39279228
sauce me. who is this girl?
>>
They don't say anything, but I know it's hurting them.

It makes me feel horrible.
I wish I was never born, I'm a waste of life.
>>
>>39279591
I can sort of sympathize with you. Do you live in the midwest? My friend was complaining how hard it is for him to find a bf because nobody is openly gay here. I can give you his email if you want.
>>
>>39279665
I am your mom's boyfriend lol. She has a juicy loosey pussy but gives good head.

Sometimes when we are going at it she asks if I can teach you a thing or two about women.
>>
>>39279244
this. no one ever brings it up.
>>
>>39279228
My parents cheated on each other all the time. They've skewed my view into not trusting any kind of relationships so its kind of their fault I've made no progress.
Every time I visit my mum, she asks if I've gotten a girlfriend yet, but I don't think it bothers her, or my dad for that matter. He just likes to make sure I'm on the path to moving out so him & his whore girlfriend can realise their dream of retiring & moving overseas.
>>
>>39285798
>How can a person be 50% or more Jewish? It's a religion.
Its called being Semitic, which is an ethnicity
>>
>>39279767
>the chad lawnmower
>>
>5'9
>Auschwitz at 120lbs
>Overbearing parents
>Went through hell after I dropped out of college
>22 with no diploma
>Look 15
>Never had a gf
>Mistreated all my life because of my shit build
>Mixed race mutt
>Pursuing a nursing degree, one of the shittiest Jobs in Europe
>Haven't had friends or accointances on years

Tbh i just don't give a shit anymore. I'll probably kill myself in a few years

On another hand r9k, is it okay to message a girl on facebook to get her number?
>>
>>39279228
I'm 27.

My sister has a family (Husband, two kids). I've had two girlfriends in the past who both cheated on me while I was out field for work.

Mum and Dad aren't overly worried, they're just happy that I am living life and am happy, which I am obviously not (but to tell my father that I am not happy with myself, which is what he wanted for me all my life, is something I just cannot do. I've faced lots of demons with work and personal issues, and consider myself a hard man, but I cannot do this to my father)
>>
>>39299278
You won't get any number this way, anon. You should try to improve yourself at least.
>>
they dont want me to get a girlfriend
>>
>>39299308
ru fbi?
>>
No. They know I'm not gay, so they don't really care. My dad thinks I have unrealistically high standards. My mother thinks I have some weird fetish and I'm waiting to meet a girl who shares it.
>>
>5'10''
>med student
>somehow I'm too autistic to use this to my advantage
>only good at talking to patients since there's not much intimacy in it
>>
>>39299696
exactly what a fed wud say
>>
>>39299713
ur under arrest m8
>>
>>39299680
Just talk to the women like patients.
Tell them their treatment options are penis in vagina or penis in mouth.
>>
>>39299854
The idea of intimacy and/or sex is enough to make me sperg out.
>>
>>39279228
My dad supports me not having a gf. says he regrets marrying my mom. he says after 20 years of putting up with women shit you will want to kill yourself. parents dont even sleep in the same room anymore and i cant remember the last time they even touched eachother.
>>
My parents are relieved since they know I'm into little children
>>
>>39299942
Being a cuck isn't mandatory.
>>
>>39279419
Dude me too I told my mom I think having a child is dumb and im Not having one and she flipped. Started talking about bloodlines and shit. That 19th century thinking I swear...
>>
>>39279591
Hahahahaha fucking classic
>>
>>39279515
>do you even greentext my man
>>
File: 1500581627655.jpg (26KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500581627655.jpg
26KB, 500x364px
>>39279708
God how i wish I had just this. I want them to believe that JUST ONCE I had someone
>>
File: 1488833106126.jpg (191KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1488833106126.jpg
191KB, 640x633px
>>39280205
Not him but I really needed to hear that thanks
>>
>>39279591
>>39279742
>>39283217
this
you guys like things up your butt
im sure if you met a nice enough man that was groomed well you'd be into it you fucking faggots
>>
>I'd greentext this but I'm phone posting while taking a shit.

They watched me date an 11/10 about 6 years ago, when I was 21.
I'll never forget their reaction when I said I was going out with her that night. It was pure wtf shock. Like pure "how is this even possible" face. It didn't feel good. But I was going out with her so I didn't care. (They'd met her before and knew what she looked like.)
Needless to say I blew it, anxiety was at levels I've never experienced before, nothing happened with her.
That's the last time they knew I had anything to do with girls. After things fell though with her they asked about her a couple times and I just told them I didn't talk to her anymore.

I've since gone back to university. Now 27. I haven't dated anyone since. They never ask if I'm dating anyone directly, they ask about friends or if I'm doing anything fun. And that hurts a lot more really. You can say you're not dating anyone and not feel like total shit but it's pretty hard to dance around the fact that you're friendless and alone and spend all your free time playing vidya or fucking around online. I just say I'm busy with my studies and leave it at that.

Occasionally their overwhelming disappointment seeps through. My dad is just constantly pissed off at me. Everything I do even the most mundane thing seems to annoy him to no end. All it takes is a little push and he's screaming at me. My mom wonders what they did wrong. Most of the time she keeps it to herself but occasionally she's let that very phrase slip and that's always fun to hear.

So in a way their silence is deafening. Not even asking tells me they already know the answer. Their assumption that I'm a loser is correct and I suppose they think by not talking about it they'll spare me the judgement.
>>
>never had gf
>family think im necessarily gay
god left
>>
File: 1503182366138.jpg (53KB, 800x723px) Image search: [Google]
1503182366138.jpg
53KB, 800x723px
>>39282392
You don't being here
>>
File: e7f.jpg (29KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
e7f.jpg
29KB, 550x453px
>>39291038
>tfw same boat
>mfw he's probably gonna make it and I'm alone
>>
>>39299278
>On another hand r9k, is it okay to message a girl on facebook to get her number?
Yes, but don't ask the number right away, try to talk and get to know each other a bit
>>
>>39301093
Having a child isn't dumb, ending the until now endless lineage of ancestors is. You are wrong, mate.
>>
>>39303044
>ending the until now endless lineage of ancestors is

prove it
>>
>>39279788
dont be mad at your dad for this
he was just trying to help
>>
>>39294274
I was in the same situation until my older brother got a gf 2 years ago
Now I feel like the pressure on me is even higher
>>
>>39298923
veronica ricci. she only looks good from behind because her tits are gross.
>>
>>39303044
It doesn't matter. None of this matters.
t
>>
>>39279228

no and that gives me more reason why I should move out.
>>
>>39301787
>nice enough man that was groomed well
I definitely would if he was cute/completely twinkish but finding someone like that who wants me would be even more difficult than finding a gf
>>
>>39280938
>>39280852
This pretty much sums up your life
>Got caught kissing a girl on the playground
>Parents are ultra insane
>Kept me inside for years
>Didn't go to Prom
>Never visited a friend's house
>Had no friends
>Ate alone at lunch from 6th to senior year
>Tried to go to work
>Have no social skills so struggle to learn how to interact with people
>Parents give the "kids have it so easy these days" speech to me all the time while talking about how they went to all these parties and had all these friends
>Anytime I'd ask them to leave the house for the weekend I'd be denied
>Mom buys into the stranger danger meme and wouldn't let me outside to play with the kids
>Dad literally spouts the firm handshake meme because that's how he got his first job at 10-15(age changes depending on mood) and not because his entire family worked in the business
Sometimes I wish I could just start over
>>
>>39304894
*my life
originalioenogeno
>>
>>39279228
I'm 18 so no. I don't even care myself. The insecurity and self-hatred is enough for now, oldfag
>>
>>39279228
My dad does from time to time. I'm otherwise successful though, I don't have any debt, did well in school, and have a good job. I'm just so ugly that no girl has ever been interested in me. The closest thing I had was a girl who lead me on for a year for laughs. Ugliness aside, I feel like girls have always been able to sense that there's something off about me. I don't feel unconfident or "beta" or whatever, I just don't attract any female interest.
>>
Yeah, they're starting to worry I'm gay. I haven't told them that I've wanted to be a girl since I was a child. Mostly because that would probably make them disown me, and even if I transitioned, I would still know what I am. Why even bother when I'll always be a monster to myself?
>>
I recently became a wizard and it's never been come up. Never had any talks about sex or anything like that when I was a teenager either.

At most the biggest sign that it's ever been on anyone's mind is that once my mum bought me a huge joke book out of nowhere for Christmas and I'm certain the thinking behind it is that funny people are attractive. I skimmed through it, the jokes were all awful.

Recently I overhead my mum talking about my sister and me with a neighbour in respect to the possibility of grandkids. My sister is unfortunately infertile but she's going out with a divorced man and often spends time with his son, so there's that. The neighbour said "well what about anon, any prospects there?" or something to that effect and she was like "no, not in my lifetime, anyway".

I should stop fucking eavesdropping.
>>
>>39292757
Bring a pistol to school and kill all your female classmates
>>
>>39295350
6 ft aint tall, only 190 cm and over is considered tall my friend
>>
>>39279228
Not a word, but I know they're disappointed
>>
File: IMG_6575.png (12KB, 382x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6575.png
12KB, 382x325px
>>39279591
Shhhhh its all dreams now
>>
>>39294707
>Dad thinks I have the makings of a saint for being able to resist pussy this long.
>thinking you are a saint for not being able to get pucci

Pior pawpaw
>>
>>39299278
I'm 29 now and was like you in your age. Things can only get better, if I look back now, I had too little faith in the future
>>
>>39287984
>Just be urself LMAO
LMAOOOOO
>>
>>39279457
Lmao same. im 24 think she gave up hope a while ago.
>>
>>39289422
Don't let anybody take that shit away from you. Normals act like they're hot shit, but you're better for not needing to leech of someone emotionally

When they need to go be in their lover's arms for support we have none, and we're doing just as well as them from what they can tell.

That, my friend, makes us better, no matter how lovely we might get from never feeling a lover's warmth pressed to your chest
>>
File: STOP IT.png (363KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
STOP IT.png
363KB, 600x583px
>>39279228
>parents think I'm gay for years
>always try to bring up gay topics and buy me gay clothes
>finally come out of closest and tell them I'm 100% hetero
>parents go ballistic, apparently they have been telling their friends for years that I was gay
>threaten to kick me out of house if anyone finds out I'm straight
>tfw they were pretty chill before but now anytime I do something too hetero they are all over me
I JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>39279228
Not directly. Maybe they are concerned about it but I'm not sure.

When I transferred from CC to a regular university last year my mother told me I needed to take one girl on a date each semester.

That hasn't happened.

The whole concept of someone being attracted to me is foreign. It's not something I can imagine.
>>
>>39306279
jesus christ, this is absolutly degenerative
>>
>>39279228
No. It's gone so bad that even my parents are actually glad that I haven't slaved myself to a woman who has shitty values.
My mom is a manager at a local Kohl's and she always works with chicks my age (21). She tells me day in and out most of what these chicks talk about is how fucked up they will get on the weekend and how much cock they can earn. One of em was literally talking on having a contest with her friends on who can get the most dudes to "have fun with".
The worst part is that she knows three of them who are in a relationship and still talk about fucking other dudes for the weekend. They get every chance they can get to talk about their relationship to everyone else but around friends it's a whole different story.

Every time I do go out and socialize and tell her about the people I met she always tells me to be careful with some girls. She tells me that even though they may be sweet, it doesn't mean that they are entirely innocent as everyone makes them out to be.
>>
>>39284685
>It's kind of sad tbqh.
It really isn't.
>>
>>39306279
>two idiots say to each other "maybe he's gay"
>person is now gay, MUST be
normie genocide when
>>
>>39279228
A long time ago they tried the "It's OK if you're gay, we'll still love you" tactic. I got mad and told them that I wasn't gay. They haven't brought up the idea of me in a relationship since. Thankfully my sister had a bunch of kids starting around the same time so that absolved me of any expectations. So long as I show up for Christmas and buy people presents for their birthdays, etc, I think they'll leave me alone.
>>
File: 1488430602863.png (183KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1488430602863.png
183KB, 370x359px
>>39280852
>I avoided a lot of social outings as a result, because I was so afraid of them embarrassing me that it was just easier to give up and do nothing

Iktf
>>
I'm the only child on my mom's entire side of the family.

My aunts and mom hound me for grandkids, I always tell them not to hold their breaths.
>>
>>39279228

>fuck up three years of community college
>mostly because of changing major, the very occasional failed class, or because I stopped trying six months ago
>on track to be a wageslave or might do something like marines or tradie
>overall 3.5/10 dull fuck-up with average or below average qualities
>be current time
>father avoids me or attempts to emulate warmth whenever we engage in dialogue
>mom does her best to pretend she is okay but has had occasional moments where an outburst or her emotional state tells me she is disappointed
>has moments where she is frank then acts all happy and shit for the rest of the day/week
>I have only hung out with my friend three times since May started and it was just going to McDicks for thirty minutes every time
>haven't truly hung out with someone since November
>not sure if I want to kill myself, actually do something with my life, or what

On top of this I scrambled my brains with psychedelic abuse and can hardly focus for shit. Everything feels not real and funky. Fucked my shit up pretty hard and now I'm twenty-two. I got a creepy empty stare, can't express emotions depending on situation/setting, and everything feels scrambled in life.
>>
>>39305127
Yeah, me too. I've pretty much accepted it'll never happen and I'll never be happy and I'll never feel like a real person but it still hurts and maybe I'll kill myself. I think about it a lot but I'm probably too much of a coward to do it.
>>
File: 1449803647092.jpg (175KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1449803647092.jpg
175KB, 797x957px
>try to pick up and ugly girl
>she laughs and rejects me
>>
>>39299308
>but to tell my father that I am not happy with myself, which is what he wanted for me all my life, is something I just cannot do. I've faced lots of demons with work and personal issues, and consider myself a hard man, but I cannot do this to my father
I know that feel anon
>Dad starts life in poverty, raises himself to a comfortable middle class life
>Just wants what's best for his 4 kids
>Wants us to be happy/choose careers we like because he never had the choice
>I'm the oldest, but I'm a failure in anything that isn't my school grades (though I'm working towards a useless English degree)
>Other 3 are still pretty good in school, but they have dreams/aspirations/girlfriends/boyfriends/etc.

Telling him how much I want to kill myself - more or less admitting that the good life he worked hard to give me meant nothing/wasn't enough - just isn't an option (but it also means it's pretty impossible for me to ask for money for therapy/psychiatry)
>>
It must suck having parents that don't let their kids socialize in high school and then wonder why they have no romantic partner in their 20s. My mom was never strict in that sense but I never got a gf in high school because of my low self esteem. My mom doesn't give a shit about me not having a gf (or if I do get one) but some of my family members do and it pisses me off whenever they remind me of it.
>>
>>39308645
I was born defective. I told mum a couple of times that I'd rather not have been born. In the past she would have lied the fuck out of it and try to cheer me up. Now that we are older she admits that given the current state of things maybe bringing a child to this world wasn't a good idea.

For me its kind of relieving to hear this.
>>
File: 1492388171975.jpg (10KB, 207x180px) Image search: [Google]
1492388171975.jpg
10KB, 207x180px
>>39279228
yes and idgaf lmoa
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.