[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had to work on my thesis this month (deadline sept.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-12.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-12.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
I've had to work on my thesis this month (deadline sept. 1st) and still havent done a thing. I literally cannot believe it. I cannot believe that I've procrastinated this far and havent spoken to my supervisor in over a month. There is no way out anymore. There are no more excuses, last minute allnighters, etc. I have to come clean and visit a therapist and apologize to my professor, my (lost) friends, family, and actually to myself.

I've said for over a year to myself that I'm gonna get a guitar and piano and learn music theory on the side. Lmao I still haven't done anything but watch jewtube vids and shitpost on fora.

I am so fucking ashamed of myself. I feel like a complete failure. The fucked up thing is, I wasn't like this before, what the fuck happened??

I swear to God this is gonna be my last post. Then I'll block it so that even incognito mode wont work because of blocksite.

So long and good luck to all of you. When the clock hits 18:00 (in ~20 minutes) I'll leave this site for good. Please give some (you)'s before I go.

I genuinely hope you will be happy one day.

;_;7
>>
>>39278872
can't you just extend the deadline, start working on it and be done with it?
>>
Good luck anon. If I ever get into a graduate position I hope I won't be in the same position, for most of my undergrad I left everything to the last minute so I can only imagine how bad it is for you.
>>
>>39278971
This is the extended deadline. The thing is my masters starts at this deadline. So ill have to wait like 6 months to start at the next semester. Maybe they won't even let me in anymore.

I've fucked up so hard.
>>
6 minutes to go

>>39278977
Thank you. Good luck to you as well.
>>
File: tumblr-lreh9glbyr1r1c0w7o1-500.jpg (80KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-lreh9glbyr1r1c0w7o1-500.jpg
80KB, 500x678px
>>39279016

All the best my friend. You are going to make it. It will be a long and hard climb, but you will reach the top of the mountain
>>
>>39279016
i don't know what things are like where you live, but here in germany it's no big deal if you start your master's a year later than normal, and at my uni you can do a new thesis on a different topic if you fuck up once. good luck
>>
3 minutes

>>39279048
thanks brother i appreciate it. Best of luck to you.

>>39279061
I'm from the Netherlands, should be similar. The thing is, i already did most of the programming, building the prototype. I just have to write about it. I really dont know what the fuck is going on with me.

Thanks for your concern, best of luck to you.
>>
File: 2f0.jpg (32KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
32KB, 800x450px
Farewell

No looking back untill I've conquered the mountain.

Thank you all
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.