[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cry every day because I have no friends. Just thinking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I cry every day because I have no friends. Just thinking about it makes me teary eyed and its hard to enjoy most media like anime because they revolve around friendships. How do I stop caring? Should I just kill myself.
>>
eh, y'know what OP, i'm sorta only here to mess around this afternoon, making stupid responses to ludicrous situations and generally just being an asshat, and while for all i know you could be some kinda twisted narcissist who gets off on fabricating situations and feeling some sense of being alive by getting into a character and telling sad stories to elicit a response; the idea that someone could actually cry themselves into a tizzy every day due to their lack of interpersonal relationships gave me pause for thought, and i wanted to reply

so OP, i genuinely feel for you and while i doubt you believe it, if you were this honest with trustworthy people in the real world, i have no doubt it would move them to some measure of compassion and want to try and help you struggle out of your isolation

i'm not saying they would immediately be your BFFs, but even a half decent human being would want to support you to some degree, without pressuring or bullying you into doing things too quickly

i think you know this already, because if you read a post like yours, you would likely want to help them, as limited as your current abilities are

and i am confident that there are strong trustworthy people out there in IRL, since i have met several who have supported me in the middle of my battles, so as difficult as it may be for you to imagine them existing, there are numerous stories of people who have found strength and solace for their own wars, and i think you should focus your energies on finding them instead of relying on the users in this hellhole
>>
stop being a fucking faggot, no grown men should cry over something so trivial. you're either a woman or underage. or a faggot
>>
File: 1445713648008.gif (2MB, 299x224px) Image search: [Google]
1445713648008.gif
2MB, 299x224px
>I cry every day because I have no friends
lol faggot, just b urself
>Should I just kill myself
yeah, less people=less losers
>>
yes it sucks anon

try talking with people from r9k maybe? join a discord server or something
>>
In my experience joining discord servers or adding people here always ends badly. People here are so fucked up they will treat you shitty to feel better about themselves, self project, or just ghost you. Spending time with autists will just make you more autistic in the end.
>>
>>39279032
I wish I was roleplaying, my life is a fucking shitshow and yes I actually do cry that much. It happens when I'm alone with my thoughts too long, it's like I get hit by this wave of absolute hopelessness and I start to ruminate on the friends I used to have back in gradeschool/highschool and how futile it seems that I'll never have that again and I start to think about how they only thing I've ever really wanted is friends. My attempts to work, to go out, to better myself, they're all because I hope that someday I'll be good enough or interesting enough to have friends. But then that weird desperation, in and of itself, is probably what will always prevent me from having any.

I don't know. It's shitty and stupid and I feel trapped in my own mind. Been to shrinks and on meds with a couple different diagnoses and while its helped some things I've never been able to fix this one thing.

I appreciate your serious response, I really wasn't expecting any (figured most people would tell me to an hero and some masochistic part of me wanted that to maybe hype myself up to do it).

I know I need to put myself out there more otherwise how will I ever meet anyone. It's just difficult. I see the steps to take it (get a job - get money - use money to cultivate social hobby - engage in social hobby repeatedly to build connections) but it all feels so hopeless sometimes.

but your post does give me some hope I sperged out about myself so tl;dr thank you genuinely, I didn't expect a genuine connection or reply here and you're a good person and I will take your advice
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.