[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read study about probiotics helping depression >eat yogurt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: lies.jpg (112KB, 721x600px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
112KB, 721x600px
>read study about probiotics helping depression
>eat yogurt every day for a year
still feel the same
why do normie scientists lie about everything?
>>
Are you lactose intolerant? There's also a few strands of probiotics that affect your body differently so you might be taking the wrong ones.
>>
Its probably mostly women eating them, and female depression is a meme anyway
>>
Apparently I get chronic yeast infections in my intestines (candida) so my gut flora is just conpletely fucked. You treat it with like weird oils and supplements but it didn't work and just made me vomit pretty often
>>
I thought about the possibility that these "studies" are created by the probiotic industry and/or by women
>>
>>39278847
This. Studies are usually released when people want to sell more of something.
>>
Don't you have to eat the yoghurt with actual probiotics, the stuff in the green containers?

Also try st johns wort
>>
Probiotics only help if your issue is gut related. It's also one of a series of 100 things you need to do to feel better, including changing your diet. Probiotics by themselves won't help.

Source: robot with a rare gut disorder
>>
>>39278781

The candida thing causing depression is hyped up to fuck. It doesn't cause that.
>>
>depression ruins life
>somehow cure depression
>still miserable because of shitty life

Just face it, reality is the problem, being human is the problem, not having good genes is the problem
>>
What kind of yogurt was it?
>>
you know what works great against depression?

vitamin D, exercise and regular sleep patterns

try it for a week and i guarantee you'll feel better
>>
for normies "depression" is being invited to a party once in two weeks instead of once a week
>>
Try some other probiotics, like the ones that come in capsules, dumbass.
>>
it almost feels like scientists actually have no idea what works and just throw some placebo around for people to believe in
but if you start going out more and excersize things will get better
>>
>>39278738
yogurt doesn't have all that many probiotics in it. you'd be better off spending a little bit of money on an actual probiotic culture pill. The good ones are over the counter when you ask at the pharmacy
>>
>>39282977
this desu
orejenello
>>
>>39281610
and being sad when your friends got a better grade than you are
>>
>>39281559
tried, still doing it
doesnt help
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.