[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom wanna cut my neet hair because 'YOU CANT GO TO THE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: JHnfBLo.png (338KB, 633x477px) Image search: [Google]
JHnfBLo.png
338KB, 633x477px
>mom wanna cut my neet hair because 'YOU CANT GO TO THE PSYCHOLOGIST WITH THAT HAIR'
help me, my hair is like pic releated, im gonna be bald in a few years and i wanna have the last experience of a nice long hair
>>
Your hair is just an object. Your hair is no more part of your Self than that chair across the room.
>>
>>39278685
Is she paying for it?
>>
i like growing out my nail, scratching my ass till it bleeds and leaving blood on the toilet seat
>>
>>39278685
I'm sorry your mom made you a robot. Tell the psychologist about that interaction
>>
>>39278685
Make it some kind of hair style like a man bun or something, I really doubt that she doesn't want you have lots of hair so much as she wants your hair to look nice
>>
>>39278685
You should be going to a therapist not a psychologist, and they should see that you have long hair and the reason that you want to keep it. If your mom wants you to get help and wants you to feel better you need to tell her to stop involving herself in every part of your life.
>>
tell her you need to present to the shrink as you are, not how your mum thinks you should be

add in something about how you need to be honest otherwise you can't progress

if that doesn't work have a tantrum on the floor at mcdonalds
>>
If your hair is actually nice, thick and wavy like the guy in your pic has, then don't cut it. If its thin and flat like a 00's metal fan then cut it
>>
Imo short hair is so much nicer,
Don't have to worry about it as much and looks Bretty guud.
>>
reminder that jesus and brian may both had long hair, maybe... maybe your mother isn't as good a judge of character as she thinks?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.