[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you aren't entitled to ANYHING! Do you understand you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: School shoting.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
School shoting.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
>you aren't entitled to ANYHING! Do you understand you disgusting piece of shit?
>WHAT THE FUCK SCHOOL SHOOTER JUST KILLED BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS AND MAIMED ME
You are not entitled to walking or even living
:v)
>>
Does anybody have the files to this mod? SJWs took down all the official downloads
>>
>>39278421
that's actually true. no one is entitled to anything
>>
>>39278669
yeah but we rely on the good will of other people to survive so mistreating people knowing anybody could hurt or kill you if they wanted to is a bad idea.
>>
>>39278669
This is cuck logic
>you have knife
>guy has knife
>guy tries to kill you
>you drop your knife and let him cause "I'm not entitled to living lol xddddddd"
>>
>>39278669
"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"
>>
>>39278474
what game is the mod for?
>>
>>39278749
Half life 2: the original origins
>>
Is this the secret mapped out school shooting doom game by eric and dylan?
>>
>>39278714
What has entitlement got to do with that though? You don't have to be entitled to life to defend it.
>>
File: 1503432749598.jpg (717KB, 1399x837px) Image search: [Google]
1503432749598.jpg
717KB, 1399x837px
more like
>school bullies use force to assert their dominance and they're praised girls and their dads
>normies use alienation which is scientifically proven to shorten your lifespan as a passive aggressive attack on you and everyone pats themselves on the back

but

>non chad uses force to assert his dominance and it's bad
>>
>>39278832
where is hitler in that list?
>>
File: 212.jpg (33KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
33KB, 426x341px
>>39278832
>normies use alienation which is scientifically proven to shorten your lifespan
wait
WAIT WHAT
>>
>>39279059
social isolation is bad for your health
>>
>>39278746
>burger constitution
sorry. I have my own
>>
>>39278832
>mfw Ribbentrop didn't give a fuck and was just exploiting the system for his personal gain
>>
>>39278421

Normie hypocrisy always shows its face when they're the ones looking down the barrel of a gun. It honestly warms my heart to think about every Chad and Stacey ever killed in a mass shooting. Lying there, writhing in a pool of their own blood watching their friends die in front of them. You better believe those pathetic fucks were thinking "It's not fair!!! Why me?!?!?" Hypocritical pigs. Well, now they're dead hypocritical pigs.
>>
>>39278474
Is it actually a decently made mod?
>>
>>39278714
you just described all of europe with guns and muslims
>>
>>39280268
>mfw
>doesn't post his face
RRREEEEEEEE
>>
If my family didnt depend on me for money i would have gone on a spree a long time ago.
>>
>>39280325
About as decent a school shooter mod can be made.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.