[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one (1) singular reason why all Gooks should not be exterminated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 12

File: simon3.jpg (141KB, 395x604px) Image search: [Google]
simon3.jpg
141KB, 395x604px
Give me one (1) singular reason why all Gooks should not be exterminated from this Earth immediately.

>Disgusting yellow skin
>Males are ugly, piggish, smell bad
>Females are either hideous or look like 11 year old anime characters
>Japan's only contribution to culture is anime, manga and JRPGs, all of which are degenerate
>China/Korea/other Zipperheads have NO contribution to culture
>Japanese and Chinese empires were the most evil and inhumane of all history

The only solution, the final solution, is complete and total Gook Genocide. This race has done nothing positive for the Earth or humanity.
>>
>>39277938
Some of them are quite cute. Others make SSDs for me.
>>
>>39277938
Because the white race is genocidong itself and Asians are the only ones capable of picking up the pieces (besides Jews)
>>
File: 17.jpg (36KB, 548x535px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
36KB, 548x535px
>>39277938
>Japan's only contribution to culture is anime, manga and JRPGs, all of which are degenerate
>China/Korea/other Zipperheads have NO contribution to culture
>>
File: castlevania-wall.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania-wall.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>39277983
Japs can at least emulate American media well.
Koreans also have Oppa Gangam Style, Tae Kwon do and Korean BBQs
>>
>>39277980
>Because the white race is genocidong itself

Yes, by breeding with Gooks, who have cancerous genes and invariably produce ugly children that bear no resemblance to their white parent. Pic related.

>>39277983
Weeaboo Gook-lover detected.
>>
>>39278030
---> /pol/

We don't want your kind here.

Go away.
>>
File: 55b57e6ecb7fc.image.jpg (29KB, 359x381px) Image search: [Google]
55b57e6ecb7fc.image.jpg
29KB, 359x381px
>>39278052
I have never visited /pol/ in my life. I hate one race and one race only, and that is the Yellow man and woman. The Eternal Gook.
>>
File: 1503418223894.jpg (294KB, 800x913px) Image search: [Google]
1503418223894.jpg
294KB, 800x913px
>>39277938
I like how female asians look and your opinion doesnt matter nor does your intent because youre incapable of exterminating an entire race. They also happen to have high IQ and low crime rates. If you want to go after someone go for blacks theyre the exact opposite of Asians and a huge plague to western society. Also were idolized by chinks and their men are complete submissive to our superiority.
>>
File: china.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>39278169
>I like how female asians look
Are you also a pedophile?

>youre incapable of exterminating an entire race
The least we could do is expel them from our nations. Major western cities eg Toronto or Vancouver are being completely taken over by Gooks. My job is to convince westerners that this is a BIG problem and get them to act.

Even black people have reason to worry. Many African and Caribbean countries are also being covertly colonised by racist and imperialist Chinks acting on behalf of the tyrannical Maoist Communist Party.

>They also happen to have high IQ and low crime rates
They're good at math. They have zero common sense and zero empathy for other human beings. They're basically a race of autists.

>Also were idolized by chinks and their men are complete submissive to our superiority.
Don't fall for this meme. It's a ploy to gradually replace white people with more Gooks. If you marry and have kids with a Yellow Woman they will look NOTHING like you, everyone will assume they are 100% asian at first glance, and they will almost certainly grow up as racist Asian nationalists who feel no connection to their white ancestry and resent you as a father. Your future bloodline will be Yellow solely. This is the end goal of the Eternal Gook.
>>
File: IMG_3657.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3657.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
This is the cure for the Eternal Guk
>>
File: chinaman.jpg (79KB, 514x720px) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.jpg
79KB, 514x720px
>Be a Chink
>Establish the world's most immoral and corrupt empire
>Dominate an entire half of the world for millennia
>Conquer and enslave neighbouring nations
>Reach the 20th century
>Adopt the world's most immoral and corrupt ideology (Communism)
>Make it even more immoral and corrupt (Maoism)
>Conquer and enslave Tibet, East Turkestan once again
>Become a major imperial power again
>Send colonists to America, Europe, Africa
>Those colonists complain about racism towards them while also being racist and rude to the native populations

Is there any race more disgusting?
>>
File: IMG_3573.jpg (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3573.jpg
33KB, 320x240px
Only black jeans are strong enough to unguk the Yellow race.
>>
File: 1503111070497.jpg (69KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503111070497.jpg
69KB, 546x700px
>>39277938
Asians have had a huge outcome on civilisation. What are you talking about? Just study their inventions, discoveries etc.. might as well nuke all humans because we're all worthless.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000252103927.jpg (106KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000252103927.jpg
106KB, 960x539px
Chink here

White pigs are doomed, yet they fail to see their demise, kinda funny.

In a few decades you are gonna be the new niggas, just an undeniable outcome.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.