[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've got my life plan now pls r8 >be me 20yo khv >become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1482162811590.jpg (52KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
1482162811590.jpg
52KB, 720x560px
So I've got my life plan now pls r8
>be me 20yo khv
>become financially independent
>buy a cat to provide me with infinite love
>get myself a prostitute every night to provide me with sex
Is it going to work?
>>
A prostitute every night is going to cost a lot of money. How will you afford it?
>>
File: 1447336607982.jpg (5KB, 100x120px) Image search: [Google]
1447336607982.jpg
5KB, 100x120px
I agree desu, after all the women in my life have completely rejected me now and only ugly hags talk to me it's the only option left
>>
>>39277151
Well that's just a basic plan, I still have to work on it and I'm open to suggestions. But I'm going to be financially independent, so I might be able to afford it if I live alone in a one room aparrment?
>>
And you'll come to /r9k/ for all your conversation and emotional support, I'm assuming, maybe multiplayer video games to simulate spending quality time with other human beings.
>>
>>39277119
Just get a high quality prostitute once or twice a month for a whole night, and masturbate like usual the rest of the time.
It will be cheaper and more satisfying since you'll get top notch sex and she can even act as your GF in the morning.
>>
your going to need a lot of money to afford a prostitue every night. how do you plan on getting that much money
>>
Get rid of the prostitute and use the cat.
It cuts out the middleman.Kills two birds with one stone.
>>
>>39277151
Germany's pretty nice for that. I get nice gibs from the government as an immigrant
>>
>>39277119
Save money on prostitutes by building yourself a sex dungeon. Your cat will love it.
>>
>>39277222
But what will I stick my dick into?
>>
>>39277193
Well I'm really introverted so I can go a long time without actually speaking to people. I got INFP on that personallity test that's spammed on here. Besides I love you all.
>>
>>39277224
Fuckk yu shiddi immigrant
>>
>>39277119
Anon, seriously kill yourself or lower your standards
>>
>>39277224
No you don't. If you're an immigrant with decent cash it's because you're selling your boipuccy.
>>
File: Pending.gif (552KB, 169x267px) Image search: [Google]
Pending.gif
552KB, 169x267px
>>39277119
No, the fact that you require physical validation only proves that you will eventually regret such a decision, either you desire female contact or you don't, and you are clearly of the former. Of course there is nothing wrong with that though it is useless to cast a veil over it and attempt to ignore it when the consequences will inevitably bite you back. Having a prostitute is pointless due to the long-term expense and so finding a girl-friend in this case is logical if only because you will not spend nearly as much funding your sexual endeavors and may benefit emotionally from the experience - even if they leave you for another you will likely be physically fulfilled according to your priorities. Also cats do not provide love - dogs do and they require continuous affection and dedication which for someone who plans on being single is not something that you'd easily be able to handle lest you live in the countryside.

On another note citizens really do not care if you are a virgin - I say this as one myself. It might provide a small amount of gossip for when acquaintances run out of things to talk about though otherwise doesn't really have any consequences other than a small stigma which is only really exaggerated on the surface.

Logically your best bet is to find employment for the long-term in a sector that is unlikely to be automated and gradually work your way into promotion. Don't bother with forging "interests"/ "hobbies" to merely attract women but rather use a dating application/ website as such is more efficient and will cater to your needs. Make sure you are high-maintenance, keep a clean shave, wash your hair once every three days (many are not aware of the split-ends/ straw-quality that can result from everyday hair washing), purchase few clothes though be them of high quality and focus on saving. Do not bother with pets as they are expensive and time consuming, especially for someone who is single.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.