[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the most robot pets? Cats or dogs? Other animals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: middle-cat-is-high.jpg (503KB, 3492x1868px) Image search: [Google]
middle-cat-is-high.jpg
503KB, 3492x1868px
Which is the most robot pets?

Cats or dogs? Other animals welcome, too.
>>
File: 1493319281574.gif (41KB, 275x294px) Image search: [Google]
1493319281574.gif
41KB, 275x294px
spiders because they are misunderstood and normies hate them for no reason
>>
>>39276681
Have fun with your animal that doesn't think and basically functions off of nervous system reactions.
>>
>>39276553
Dogs are a great pet. They are active, fun and loyal.

Cats are the most robot pet.
>>
>>39277229
Tell me how dogs """think"""
btw having an animal is normal-fag tier
>>
File: chameleon.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
chameleon.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
Chameleons

they're cold and don't really want to be handled. but they can sit pretty for hours and try to convince you they're blending in normie colors.
>>
>>39277494
Not him but dogs are a good replacement for a human partner.
I don't mean that you should fuck a dog, just that they can share alot of compassion with humans.

I guess most robots don't own a dog because they require alot of TLC and $$$ for maintenance.
>>
>>39276681
fuck thanks for reminding me
>7th grade
>big garden spider gets into classroom
>stacies going fucking ballistic and chads trying to find something to crush it with
>casually walk over and pick it up, try to explain they won't bite
>chad slaps it out of my hand and crushes it with a book
>run to bathroom and cry
>>
>>39277525
Why shouldn't you though? Bitches in heat go crazy, they don't care who gives them the dick just as long as they get it.
>>
>>39276553
Dog. A little peanut butter goes a long way in warding off the desire for women.
>>
>>39277564
Scared of diseases, she's pretty young, too.
>>
File: IMG_1289.png (69KB, 208x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1289.png
69KB, 208x202px
>>39276681
>liking spiders
This is the biggest red flag of all. What the FUCK is wrong with you "people". One of my coworkers was telling me about how he had a pet tarantula and fed it mice. I can't even fathom how much of an absolute psychopath you have to be to take a warm blooded creature that many people get as a pet and then feed it to a disgusting, cold-blooded, 8 legged, 8 eyed fucking spider. To me that's the ultimate sign that you're fucked in the head beyond all repair, and you hold no empathy or value for other mammalian life. I have no love for anyone who holds any kind of sympathy for spiders.
>>
>>39277619
Fuck off, dude.
I had 2 fucking mice infestations during my life, my fucking CAT died to an infection (that was probably transmitted by a mouse).

If I choose to feed my spider (my only pet now) with a fucking pest, then that's my own fucking business.
>>
>>39277619
Most spiders eat an average of 2,000 insects annually many of which are harmful. They're important to the ecosystem whether you like them or not. As far as mice go everything has to eat.
>>
>>39277564
Female dogs are a better lay than female humans desu
>>
File: IMG_2193.jpg (31KB, 662x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2193.jpg
31KB, 662x366px
>>39277619

>>39277676
>>39277693
these also jumping spiders are fuckin cyooot
https://youtu.be/vyG7U9PIlyM
>>
>>39277676
Kys you fucking creep. If it somehow got big enough, your precious spider would just as soon wrap you up and eat you with no love or mercy.
>>39277693
I don't care how many insects it eats, I don't want it near me
>>
File: IMG_2183.jpg (698KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2183.jpg
698KB, 1280x1000px
>>39277700
Heat is best fetish desu
>>
>>39277759
>being an actual, unironically furfag
Yiff in hell
>>
>>39277740
Why do they bother you so much? Would you rather be swarmed by flies, mosquitoes and all sorts of other disease carrying shit?
>>
Everything with more than four legs deserves to be cleansed from this earth. Don't get me wrong, most animals in general are disgusting shit covered annoyances, but atleast something liek a dog can't crawl around my body, enter my orifices or sting me. Insects and spiders are just a whole different level of disgusting.
>>
>>39277774
sounds much better than singing praises to glorious (((yhwh))) for all eternity
>>
>>39277823
Do you have absolutely no understanding of how ecosystems work?
>>
>>39277774
If you wouldn't dick that you're gay brah sorry to tell you
>>
>>39277619
U r a huge bussy :-DDDDD
>>
>>39277842
Yeah yeah, think of muh bees. I'm not dumb, doesn't change the fact that they are disgusting.
>>
>>39276553
Cats are the more robot pet
>Dogs require constant socialization, cats live solitary a independently
>Cats are generally quieter and less rambunctious
>Cats don't have to go outside to piss or shit
>Cats only care about food and sleep, so are more like robots in their demeanor too
Anyways, reptiles are the GOAT pets, especially geckos
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (17KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
17KB, 125x125px
>>39277801
They're disturbing on a basic, primal level. They move wrong, their behaviors are just wrong. I don't know how else to describe it. I tried the whole "expose yourself to your fear" thing. I sat close to spiders and observed them to lose my fear, but after watching them all I can say is they're creepy as fuck, and my aversion towards is perfectly natural, same as an aversion towards snakes or scorpions. Their webs can be pretty, I'll give you that one. I respect them as an important part of the ecosystem but I want nothing to do with them.
>>
File: IMG_2194.jpg (41KB, 599x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2194.jpg
41KB, 599x402px
>>39277860
That is entirely subjective. I think most insects are beautiful and it's interesting to see how they've adapted to their environments. Are you just a pussy that's afraid of bites/stings?
>don't disturb territory
>don't squeeze
>don't step on
>don't back into corner
Congrats, you will now never get bit or stung again. I've even held tarantula hawks and have yet to be intentionally stung by anything once.
>>
File: 1502456897004.jpg (28KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1502456897004.jpg
28KB, 480x451px
>>39277881
>preferring your pet to shit and piss in your house instead of outside
>preferring your pet to be an autist cunt
>>
>>39277909
https://youtu.be/-IXZFqUbFoc
You need to understand that most bugs don't even realize you're a living thing first. All they know is that something massive is moving and they want to avoid it, almost all spiders will try to run away from you if you get too close. They aren't out to murder you or something.
>>
>>39277986
Here's another great example https://youtu.be/i4u6SEZlbPs
>>
>>39276553
Tortoises
>they don't do anything but look kind of cool
>don't need much care, perfect for lazy robots
>thet even sleep for several months a year so you don't need to worry about them much
>they will most likely outlive you so you won't be sad when they die
>they won't suffer when you die because they are fucking tortoises
>>
File: 12.jpg (52KB, 900x480px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
52KB, 900x480px
>>39276553
A gecko.
You don't have to feed it, and it will keep your house clean from pests.
>>
>>39277986
>>39278003
Well, I definitely see what you're saying. I understand my fear is irrational on some level, and in videos like this I feel stupid for being scared. But irl as soon as I see a spider my skin crawls and I feel sick. Also that second video seems like a reckless way to prove a point.
>>
File: IMG_2195.jpg (111KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2195.jpg
111KB, 500x334px
>>39278119
It may just depend a lot on how they look too. Are you also afraid of jumping spiders?
>>
cats are more robot than dogs, dogs are too extroverted and attention craving
>>
>>39278186
Yes. Never saw anything cute about jumping spiders. Sorry for being such a dick earlier btw, it's just 4chan culture. Like many other anons, im a dick online but that's just to compensate for my irl problems. Nothing personal
>>
>>39278220
Aw. Well the fear is normal but try not to get yourself too worked up thinking they want to kill you, if you avoid them they'll avoid you.
>>
Cats are easy to torture and flay alive and the sounds they make when in pain are delicious to listen to. Their claws are painful but not enough to give you any serious injury. Dogs, on the other hands, well, I just don't like barking and if they end up biting me by accident when I'm skinning them, it can seriously fuck you up, so I never took my chances with them. Though I'd certainly take the chance to kill a normie's dog if I had the chance, it would be a pleasure to hear them cry or scream in horror when their find their pet's mutilated body.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.