[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had that dream again where I miss a flight because I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Ptbw9yH.jpg (30KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
Ptbw9yH.jpg
30KB, 800x522px
>had that dream again where I miss a flight because I can't find any good clothing to wear
>>
>>39276296
>fly to Poland in sweatpants and have to spend $250 on jeans because I forgot to pack any pants
no one will get this reference
>>
>>39276296
>>39276468
How do you dream?
>>
>>39276296
>just woke up from a comfy dream where I have friends and we're all having an amazing time hanging out
>tfw also have to go wagecuck in an hour
>>
>>39276491
>go to bed
>close eyes
>fall asleep
>dream
>wake up either terrified, happy, or sad
>>
>had that dream again where I'm smoking
>this time I was smoking cigars instead of cigarettes
I have never smoked in real life.
>>
File: 1496419753300.jpg (54KB, 960x916px) Image search: [Google]
1496419753300.jpg
54KB, 960x916px
>that dream where I'm trying to jerk off but keep getting interrupted
>that dream where I'm in an urban war zone shooting and stabbing people in the face
>that dream where I'm lost in an underground labyrinth and there's something in there with me trying to kill me
>that dream where 2 old friends cuck me
>that dream where a girl asks me out

I always wake up happier when I have these dreams, just because I feel like I'm having the experiences that prove that I'm alive somewhere.
>>
>have dream where I'm with a solid 10/10 girl in a forrest
>she shows intreast in me
>freak out and wake up
>realise it was a dream
>realise I could have had sex in my dream if I wasn't so beta.
This was today's dream
>>
>>39276534
>have that dream where I'm shooting heroin
>feel extremely good
>have never done heroin in my life
Wtf brain?
>>
>had that dream again where I'm being bullied all over again

>had that dream again where I'm being mocked by my superiors for being incompetent

>had that dream again where there's spiders everywhere
>>
>>39276296
Interesting.
Just a few minutes ago I had a dream where I missed a flight because I forgot my passport.
I wonder what that would symbolise
>>
>>39276560
Those always used to happen to me

Wake up before having sex. My mind was cucking me.
>>
>>39276296
My last dream is a long metaphysical/horror shitfest that I posted here a few weeks ago. Got zero (0) (you)s
>>
>>39276513
I don't dream at nights, so how do you do it.
>>
>>39276596
Op here. The way I interpreted it was a flight is taking me somewhere new and unfamiliar

Not finding clothing represents my self consciousness and self image

Basically my self consciousness is holding me back from moving on
>>
>>39276716
Take some melatonin

Might work for you.

Also do you smoke a lot of weed by chance?
>>
>>39276596
Fascistic governments must die!
No human is illegal!
NO NATIONS! NO BORDERS!
>>
>>39276822
I don't do drugs. The only times I have had dreams is when I wake up 3 hours after going to bed. That have happened maybe 2 or 3 times the last 2 years
>>
>>39276716
Hmm interesting.
I guess you're out of luck then, because there isn't really a strategy we use to dream. It just sort of happens like breathing or hearing.
>>
>>39276716
Try waking up in the middle of the night and then fall back to sleep.
I get them almost every time when I wake up at 3 am and going back to sleep.
>>
>>39276534
>recurring dream theme of mine is compulsively chain-smoking cigarettes like they're best thing I've ever tasted
>never even smoked
These dreams are really pushing me to take up smoking. Phillip Morris should give my subconscious a job.
>>
>>39276296
>had that dream again where she is finally mine and all other thoughts in my mind are erased
>wake up and they all come back again
>>
>>39276296
>dream about oneitis again
>haven't though of her in months
>thought I finally got over her
>all the the feelings and desires I had for her come rushing back as soon as I wake up
>>
>>39277541
Sounds like you have some unresolved feelings you should address
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.