[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's everyone's preferred suicide method? Mine is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 3DF_800.jpg (47KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3DF_800.jpg
47KB, 800x800px
What's everyone's preferred suicide method?

Mine is an anti-emetic followed by a massive paracetamol overdose - something like 130g or 260 pills should do for a 65kg male. You can take them over a few hours.

1) paracetamol is cheap and readily available in most shops

2) once 24 hours have passed, there's nothing a doctor can do. so you get to spend four days dying surrounded by friends and loved ones

3) since your loved ones will know you're going to die several days in advance, you don't need to write a note which can get found by your mom after you chicken out at the train station and you end up with a lot of explaining to do.
>>
File: 53517675.jpg (264KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
53517675.jpg
264KB, 1300x1300px
>>39275888

Just the rope for myself. I'm a sucker for traditions.
>>
>>39275908

Would you be dropping from a height to snap your neck, or just kicking the chair from under you to strangle to death
>>
>>39275888
dying of liver failure isn't exactly great
>>
>>39275955

you'd get mad sympathy and everyone would feel guilty
>>
>>39275958
it's still retarded, mate
>>
dying from a paracetamol overdose might be one of the most painful death anyone can experience anon
hours and hours of pure agony
>>
first even though i really wanna die im not gonna risk trying for sometime aka probably 30 years because my mom and dad always wanna know wherenim going and my mom knew a guy who shot himself but is a vegetable and she was justblike "serves him right you kbow that god just sits back and laughs". and i think she is a bitch and i dant stnad the rhought of living after.

anyways id like to be shot in the head and forehead with a about 15 shotgun shells deep out in the woods but dont know where i could find someone to do it.

i like to push my cartoids until my vision fades but cant inagine hanging workibg same with cutting and cuttibg seems easy to want to back out so no
>>
>>39276011

couldn't they just give me fentanyl or something
>>
>>39275958
you'd be in agony and probably out of it most of the time due to the pain

you need something quick and effective, like jumping
>>
>>39276114
you should read up on prior cases instead of asking here if you're actually being serious
>>
I like strangulation by hanging. I love that feeling when you stand up and there's little blood in your head and you feel kinda high. Slowly going out fading out of consciousness for good would be my ideal death.
>>
>>39275888

>found by your mom after you chicken out at the train station and you end up with a lot of explaining to do.

funny you mention the train station because by train is how i think i would do it. the only thing is i know a guy who got depressed and stepped in front of a bus but survived and is now disabled. youd want to make sure it worked the first time and you didnt end up a human vegetable.
>>
>>39275888
Acetaminophen/Paracetamol overdose, and subsequent acute liver failure is agony. It is not a quick death, it involves suffering for days before your other organs shut down one by one and you die convulsing in incredible pain.
Seriously, do not OD on APAP if you actually want to die
>>
>>39275888
Hydrogen Sulphide.
>>
In theory, there is a death that is 100% painless and relatively short, like it takes ten minutes to kill you. Bathing in and inhaling a copious amount of clove oil. Issue is, it's impractical. You'd need at least like a hundred gallons of the stuff.

Anywho, personally I'm on the train of
>Either gonna die in an accident or at my own hands at the age of 30.
I've already planned out my bail out method: Hose in the exhaust pipe and just gas myself to death inside the car. Take a copious amount of cough medicine after I set it up properly so it's guaranteed not to fail, and bingo, I should be dead by the time the sun rises. It isn't painless nor quick, but it's probably just about the best balance you can get between the two, and definitely a lot more painless than something like hanging or drug overdose.
>>
>>39275888

i want to OD on pure love
>>
>>39276447
Pls dont do the train method. Even though you yourself dont experience the consequences you still fuck the driver up by doing it.

Best method imo is jumping.
Id pack my back full off beer, hear my favorite songs and when im fully drunk ill jump.
(Earliest id do it is when my parents are gone so they dont have to live with their sadness because their dumb son cant stand the world)
>>
>>39276750
>Best method imo is jumping.

im too scared to jump from a high height. when im at the train station every time the train approaches i imagine jumping and feel like im getting braver every time. drivers have to go through a few suicides a year.

>Earliest id do it is when my parents are gone so they dont have to live with their sadness because their dumb son cant stand the world

yeah. if anything happened to my parents id definitely kill myself right away. one of the main reason i dont do it now is because i dont want to make them feel bad.
>>
>>39276750
Jumping is shit because there's no guarantee that you'll actually die and you might instead just break a bunch of shit while you get forcibly patched up and have to pay fines for damages and trying to kill yourself (remember that it's a crime). Also anyone that watches you fall is liable to be traumatized because no one expects to see someone jump to their death on their daily commute.
>>
>>39277201
I mean every death is probably going to shock/upset someone eventually, unless you like wander off into the wilderness to die
>>
>>39277201
>there's no guarantee that you'll actually die

at certain heights its guaranteed.
>>
>>39275955
pretty much this. It's super painful and drawn out death. I'm pretty sure getting tortured to death would be quicker with less pain.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.