[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a neet gf to live with? together we steal all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1446924989417.png (865KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446924989417.png
865KB, 2000x1200px
Where can I find a neet gf to live with? together we steal all these wagecucks hard earned money. I'm also from AUS, what is the possibility r9k?
>>
>>39275819

I'm a girl(male) and in aus can I sign up
>>
>>39275819
It's sadly not possible. NEET girls are so rare and so desirable that they have countless Chads competing for them. The real problem is that NEET girls aren't good enough for anyone who is good enough for them.
>>
>>39275819
I found one on OKC but she left
>>
>>39275819
This seems like a brilliant idea on the face of it: pool your bux so you can afford a better standard of living, have ample time to enjoy each other's company and cultivate hobbies whether separately or shared, and have plenty of energy to put into developing a sound relationship instead of coming home tired and bickering. Yet no woman will respect a man without "ambition." They just don't. It's like they're conditioned to seek out providers even when they profess to have no interest in having children.
>>
>>39276006
But "ambition" can be completely dissociated from work.
>>
>>39276017
I suppose that's true, it could be a passion for music or saving the environment or some sort of hobby. Still seems like it would be a rare woman indeed that would so value that kind of ambition, though.
>>
>>39276420
If she's a NEET herself it's more likely that she'd appreciate that. Unless she's one of the self-loathing NEETs that plague this board.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39275819
This is a ticket to the smug zone.
>>
>>39275819
W-where in Aus OP?
>>
>>39276810
melbourne
oreganofdfd
>>
>>39276874
Damn, wrong state.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.