[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 years ago >15 and puberty hasn't kicked in yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Jon snow.png (214KB, 408x447px) Image search: [Google]
Jon snow.png
214KB, 408x447px
>10 years ago
>15 and puberty hasn't kicked in yet
>quite popular among the girls, as in 90% of my friends are girls
>always have been because I'm confident and friendly
>makes up for my average looks
>then puberty happened
>start getting a weird, patchy, scruffy neckbeard that grows very fast
>my baby teeth that I had majority managed to hold on to have now fallen out
>two big fucking beaver buck teeth
>hair consitently grows out of control within a week or two of being cut
>the more puberty drags me down the attractive list, the more my female friends go distant
>flash forward to today
>no female friends
>no confidence
>just one guy friend who slays and symphatizes with me because he was in my position BEFORE puberty

Who else used to have girl friends?
>>
File: ayy.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>39275694
>girls used compliment my hair and how it is so cute
>once at a club a random roastie jumped me right away and started making out with me because she liked my hair so much
>go fucking bald at 20
>>
File: 1503489215936.jpg (264KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503489215936.jpg
264KB, 960x640px
>>39275694
>15 and puberty hasn't kicked in yet
>quite popular among the girls, as in 90% of my friends are girls
>people actually believe this
>>
>>39275734

Damn Dude. Fuck everything about that.

>>39275746

That's because it's true faggot. I may have been confident in talking to people but I was very uncomfortable with how aggressive and competitive all the other guys got because I'm nothing like that and never have been. So I dipped off and started talking to girls more and what do you know, befriending young girls was easy.
>>
>>39275694
>>39275821
I know what you're going through, anon. You are me...
>>
atleast u didnt start puberty earlier anon, cause it fucked up my height
>>
>>39275821

The worst thing about male competition is that it gets worse with time. I'm sorry that I can't relate to your ugliness because I'm considered very attractive and I've become a pretty average normie all things considered, going from an absolute shut-in at 17 with 3 close permavirginal friends I used to get shitfaced with and do nothing but play vidya to an overall normal at 28, but just like you and up until today, I've never felt comfortable with male competition and when it comes to getting the pussy, competition is mandatory. This is how you show roasties who's top dog. Let me tell you that being cute doesn't help much when you are unwilling to step over other males to get some pussy.

It's very ironic because throughout childhood and up until at least their mid-teens, Girls always make fun of how competitive boys are, but, then, as adults, they become drenched at the sight of a guy who kills the competition. Don't buy into the looks are everything meme. It sure is a nice advantage, but a competitive attitude remains the meat on the bones
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.