[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll be your friend anon anyone else low key not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

File: worry.jpg (35KB, 416x418px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
35KB, 416x418px
>I'll be your friend anon

anyone else low key not want friends?
>>
sort of. just a few really, really tight ones. the ones you sit around a fire with, or play on some old consoles. the rest seems like an obligation, even as a social type.
>>
File: 1495941145202.jpg (185KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495941145202.jpg
185KB, 491x750px
I just want one extremely close one, preferably in the form of a GF. In the past I have been extremely content with this arrangement. The problem is most people arent like this and will feel smothered by me.
>>
Me. I sometimes start craving friends or gf and then I realize I don't really want that.
>>
File: dem.jpg (82KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
dem.jpg
82KB, 645x773px
>>39275553
Anybody else have this feeling when you meet somebody online and after a day or two you think they're just fucking annoying?
Hate that feel.
>>
File: CIA.png (137KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
137KB, 350x250px
>>39275553
What's the point of even having friends if you don't get to bring them anyway?
>>
>>39275602
Pretty much this

The only downside is that if she leaves you, not only do you lose your gf but your best friend as well. Double the pain, I know this from experience.
Fuck it's been 8 years and I still haven't found another gf, probably never will.
>>
File: 1477697376967.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1477697376967.gif
54KB, 350x263px
anyone not wanna have friends because they'll find out your a hopeless loser who hasn't had a true friend in 7 years and never hunged out?
>>
I have one really close friend. We'll go months without so much as talking to each other, then we'll go months where we hang out every single day all day. It's a perfect arrangement. I get time by myself and he gets to go off and do normalfag shit.
>>
>>39275553
I kinda know that feel. It feels like it would be nice to have like that one very close friend but I don't know. I have some of these childhood friends who I see occasionally but it seems like their social life is much more than that group, when to me they are the only friends I have.
I don't really share any interests with those people either.
I'm really afraid of meeting new people. I don't think I've ever introduced myself to any person in an attempt to initiate a friendship.
>>
File: 49er pepe 11.png (147KB, 454x503px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe 11.png
147KB, 454x503px
>>39275701
>27
>try to make contact with old friend
>no job
>wants to hang out
>tfw don't because feel like a burden
>>
>>39275553
Its kind of weird. At this point I don't even want family. Its like my brain is adapting to complete solitude.
>>
>>39275707
He pities you.
>>
>>39275733
He's just a little insane and we've been friends since elementary school.
>>
>>39275553
>anyone else low key not want friends?

my psychiatrist was subtly encouraging me to make friends today and asking why i dont have any. i lost contact with all my high school friends 6 or 7 years ago and havnt had a friend since. i dont mind spending a lot of my time alone. still sometimes i wonder if im missing out on life.
>>
File: 1502834202566.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502834202566.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>39275553
Disregard friends, make vidyagames.

>>39275662
Get a load of this hothead.
>>
>>39275553
Sort of but not really. It's complicated.

I do want friends, but I freak out if we start to become close and I become distant to keep them as just an acquaintance or work friend. I feel like I put on a mask of a personality that's as agreeable and likable as possible to the people I'm around in public, but I have an intense fear that if someone becomes close to me they'll see me as a fraud. Everything I do feels fake and I'll only let down any friends I get, so in order to save everyone the disappointment and pain I actively avoid letting people get close. Also I'm too paranoid about getting close to someone and then being betrayed by them in some way.

I have only one person I would consider to be a close friend. We've been friends almost as far back as I remember, but even so I've never completely lowered my guard with him. I'm sure he's only still around because he pities me at this point.
I wish I wasn't this way.
>>
>>39275602
This. But it's so hard to find one. Even an online gf. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>39275999
most of your posts makes me think I've got some sort of clone walking around.

take care
>>
>>39275553
of course, i'm either bored by them or cringy as fuck due to having shitty social skills

don't feel comfortable doing anything with other people either because i'll invariably find a way to fuck it up
>>
>>39276023
most of your post*

posts would've made it a very weird comment
>>
>>39275999
Same boat, I've never been checked out but I'm sure this is Schizoid. That or everyone is like this and I'm just not sure of that.
>>
>>39275999

youre not an INFP by any chance are you?
>>
File: 1322882827911.jpg (243KB, 589x1533px) Image search: [Google]
1322882827911.jpg
243KB, 589x1533px
>>39275602

Same here. I don't have trouble making friends, but most of the friendships feel shallow. Also no gf.
>>
>tfw no friends for the past 5 years
>really want friends, even just one
>coworkers have tried "becoming my friend" but back off when they realize I'm boring
>tfw making up friends to tell fake stories about so my parents don't worry about me
>when I'm not at work or ordering food I can go hours or even more than a day without speaking
>the only person that ever texts me is my brother
>tfw go to movies by myself every week and the theater employees give me that look of pity every time I walk in

>>39275999
I can totally relate to the first part of your post. I feel like it's just a waste of time to try and make friends if I have nothing to offer them
>>
>>39276107
>Also no gf.

this feel:i know it
>>
>>39275553
I want to be with someone, but at the same time, I can't cope with friends. Just too much pressure. I just want a gf really, even if I know I need to sort myself out first
>>
>>39275553
>tfw do want friends
>Can't handle the commitment

I want a pet too but pets require commitment and care, I've failed both in the past
>>
>>39275999
maintaining a public persona and showing your true self is natural, no one will think of you as a fraud, but people will rather like it when you shed your skin around them. it's a cool bro thing, being able to talk about killing niggers with someone close
>>
friends are just obligations. oh, whats that "friend" you want me to come out with you tonight right fucking now regardless of what it is im doing? whats that "friend" youre gonna try blow my phone and facebook up? well fuck you mutt ill turn them both off, and it has been a few months since then, hope that fucking retard fucks off by the time i turn em both back on,n ot sure when i will desu
>>
>>39276023
>take care
Thanks clone anon. You take care of yourself as well.

>>39276038
I've never read into this, but the wikipedia section on "The 'secret schizoid'" sounds fairly accurate for me. Somehow I seem to be a fairly charismatic person in public but I can't recall the last time I was actually honest about how I felt with someone.

>>39276081
It's been quite a while since I took the test, but iirc my I and N were fairly solid while the last two letters were only slight attractions one way or the other.

>>39276125
>I feel like it's just a waste of time to try and make friends if I have nothing to offer them
this. I lost most of my old friends simply because I didn't put forth any effort to stay in contact with them since I knew I didn't have anything to bring to the table.

>>39276175
>people will rather like it when you shed your skin around them
I don't think I've ever actually done this. Even "shedding my skin" just enough to have a little genuine fun in a social situation is hard. What if they don't like what they see?
>>
>>39275553
On a conceptual level I'd like to have friends but I know it can't happen in practice. There's someone I hang out with semi-regularly, have sat around a fire with just the two of us and drank, and talked about life. But even considering all that, if I think about it I still don't think of him as a friend. Though when asked I can never tell him that, I just dodge the question or answer halfheartedly and that's enough to keep him from pushing the issue.

I guess the main issue is that while I'd like close friends, in reality I could never trust another human being enough to think of them as a friend. Not even my family knows that much about me, let alone people who claim to be my friend. The closest anyone could ever be to me is an "associate" or "close acquaintance" maybe. Years and years of no affection or intimacy have left me incapable of forming healthy relationships, let alone friendships.
>>
File: 1491823900335.jpg (43KB, 1200x658px) Image search: [Google]
1491823900335.jpg
43KB, 1200x658px
>>39275553
>have very little interest in friends and tend to be my happiest alone
>keep getting them even when I have moved 2500 miles across country
>they are always the pushy type that want me to be involved in everything with them
>they want my help with everything even if I have no understanding of the subject
>last night rather than have a night alone after a long work day I'm crashed by my then drunk neighbor wanting some guy talk as she figures out why she can't find love and I'm the only guy that "helps her understand shit"
>she falls asleep on the sofa and stays the whole damn night, her place is less than 20 goddamn feet away
>makes an awful breakfast as an apology and stays the whole morning
>try to stay calm and remind myself this shit is what normal people like and want from each other so I shouldn't freak on her over it
>"Thanks for listening last night anon, do you think I can come hang again tonight?"
>mfw
>give her bullshit that I might be working late
>know in my gut she will be just like all my other friends and the moment she knows I'm home she will be banging on the door.
>know in my gut that I can't even stay out and away because someone always talks to me and wants to bother me
>haven't had a night to myself in at least two weeks

It's like being a robot in reverse. how the fuck can anyone want this bombardment of attention all the time.
>>
>>39275553
I just want fake friends so I can get a Facebook page that doesn't look weird.
>>
>>39276461
Is she at least cute?
>>
>>39276461
Take a leave from work, pack up your car with food supplies for two weeks, close all the blinds in your house and have yourself a neet vacation
>>
>>39276512
She's average looking in face and all that, really petite though, has to be a size 0, mousey in personality. I won't lie, her personality is what keeps me from going full aggressive and ignoring her/treating her bad she just has that right level of pathetic that makes it hard to be harsh to her but it's getting hard to put up with when I'm having zero escape from everyone wanting a piece of me.

>>39276569
I tried similar before but I can only do it so much in a year and when your neighbors know you are home and want your company and won't take a hint, it compounds things.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39275553
This loneliness makes me smug.
>>
>>39275721
>>39275553

Yea fuck Im like that!
Schizoid PD checkit out
apparently theres no cure
>>
File: IMG_1788.jpg (1MB, 2634x2850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.jpg
1MB, 2634x2850px
>>39275553
>>39275602
pass on friends
just enjoy the beauty of life, anonson
>>
>>39275719
How did you make contact with him?

I have a friend I want to contact but I can't reach him, I thought about asking a relative.
>>
File: beeuris.png (137KB, 510x261px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris.png
137KB, 510x261px
>>39276936
>Schizoid PD
Symptoms

If you have schizoid personality disorder, it's likely that you:

Prefer being alone and choose to do activities alone
Don't want or enjoy close relationships
Feel little if any desire for sexual relationships
Feel like you can't experience pleasure
Have difficulty expressing emotions and reacting appropriately to situations
May seem humorless, indifferent or emotionally cold to others
May appear to lack motivation and goals
Don't react to praise or critical remarks from others
>tfw have all these symptoms
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.