[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw haven't been outside for 6 years >everybody except

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nsx793eq9j1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (150KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx793eq9j1udwanoo1_1280.jpg
150KB, 797x957px
>tfw haven't been outside for 6 years
>everybody except my parents have forgotten about me
>do nothing but jerk off and play vidya all day
>want to have sex with a real girl so badly
>>
>>39275072
don't worry, the depression will make your libido go away eventually and vidya will become a chore, it happened to me
>>
Start working on improving yourself anon. Gym, school, work. Eventually you will realize you hate people, society is going to shit, and relationships are overrated. Eventually you will full circle back to where you are now, except now you will enjoy your alone time and be liberated.
>>
>>39275108

8'ish year NEET, i never lost interest in sex. At the end though i started to hate most vidya, gaming started to feel like work, the whole time i;d be sitting there saying to myself why am i playing this, at best i could only do a half hour, and finally gave it up. Same for movies, TV, comics, reading books about my hobbies. just got super bored with everything
>>
File: 1503366328041.jpg (898KB, 2854x3534px) Image search: [Google]
1503366328041.jpg
898KB, 2854x3534px
>>39275072
>>want to have sex with a real girl so badly
Ahh the 6th year....

I'm on the 9th, and I just want a friend, a hug from a girl would be orgasmic
>>
File: IMG_3348.jpg (56KB, 864x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3348.jpg
56KB, 864x867px
>>39275168
I did that and this is true. I was a neet khv until 23 then I "changed my life around" for 3 years. Got a nice body and got a job. Now I'm just NEET but maintain my nice body by lifting. I also have 2 girlfriends that think I'm studying law and have sex with me for free. Why would I ever bother working? I have everything wagies have, except a mortgage. You can have a gf without having a job, in fact it's easier to get sex when you're neet because you can have multiple girlfriends at once with all the free time. Life is good. Thx for paying my disability allowance wagies, Kek.
>>
10 year here. I have zero interest in sex because it's painful but I will do it anyway to make him happy. I am too afraid to go outside unless someone accompanies me. Vidya, music and documentaries keep me entertained. I eat one meal a day and it is like a gift from the heavens. I cannot connect well with people irl when the chance arises so I attempt to do so online where people seem interested in talking at first but eventually ghost me. I'm essentially a domesticated animal that wishes I could enjoy the dog park some times.
>>
For God's sake guys, go outside, meet people. Or otherwise you will forever stay miserable. It may take some time or getting use to, but you'll at least live, regardless of how bad your experiences might be.

Studies are a good start.
>>
>>39275477

i had to leave NEET'dom for financial reasons, also cause i was bored to death with my hobbies, but most people are boring obnoxious cunts. People go to bars now and just sit there playing with their phones. And, if you are ugly good luck getting into their little cliques.

As far as school goes, unless you are attractive or a high IQ its not gonna do shit,
>>
>>39275477
>JUST B URSELF BRO
fuck that, why should I do something if I know it's not gonna be a positive experience? fuck off normie shill
>>
>>39275228

What'd you do when it all got boring lad?
>>
>>39275324
How do you NEET?
>>
>>39275647
Are you happy with this? Don't bitch about how bad it is being you when you are fine with the way you are.
>>
>>39275692

well, financial problems started hitting me at about the exact same time. So, i had to go back to work/and studying shit to try and get better work. It kind of blows, but honestly. I would of probably left NEET'dom anyways even if it wasnt for the financial problems.

If someone had told me 10 years ago i could get sick of playing vidya, watching movies, reading comics all day I never would of believed it, but at the end it just seemed completely pointless
>>
File: 1502349976053.png (298KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
1502349976053.png
298KB, 551x414px
>>39275072
Might as well ignore "gym, improve yourself" shit advice because you obviously are not Chad and thats what it takes to bang a modern girl. Do gym, bike rides, running, swimming pool for your own health but dont be delusional that this will get you girls.
Instead be realistic and rent a girl. Get it over with so you can realize that sex is literally a meme and its certainly not worth all that money. Then realize dating will cost you even more then that, much more actually. So just pump some whores 2-3 times and you'll be set for a year until you start to doubt your own conclusions again. Trust me do this and you will find a new meaning in your neet life.

Stay comfy my fellow robot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.