[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 30 and broken up with fiancee >had to move in with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1416475815637.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1416475815637.gif
263KB, 319x255px
>be 30 and broken up with fiancee
>had to move in with parents
>yet to find a job
>even if I get a job, I have to build up savings for a few months

>tfw my life is on hold until I have my own apartment and can continue living again

Anyone else know this feel or is in a similar position? I'm so so fucking miserable. Hate my life.
>>
I have to fight off the urge to kill myself after minor inconveniences.
I have no idea how people put up with things like that.
>>
File: 1478745501531.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1478745501531.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>>39274616
STOP FUCKING BRAGGING NORMAL FAG
REEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Hahahaha your life is pretty much over

You're back to square 0 but instead of being 20 you're 30.
>>
how is your life on hold exactly?

just call your ex-fiancee and ask for some money and use it to move out a bit earlier
>>
File: 1362489133856.jpg (90KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1362489133856.jpg
90KB, 903x713px
>>39274651
I know. I missed the boat on having a family of my own. To have meaningful mutual love.

I have now missed out on a life I thought was mine to live.
>>
File: 1496244216477.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
1496244216477.png
346KB, 599x593px
>>39274665
>anyones face when I tell them I live with my mommy and daddy

Not that I'm sufficiently normie enough to 'just' get a new gf, but if the opportunity arose, it wouldn't be able to go anywhere.
Can't have friends over. Can't live my own life.

I'm stuck until I have my own place like any adult does.
>>
File: 1456028616653.jpg (1MB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
1456028616653.jpg
1MB, 1200x862px
not even close, but it does sound like you could use some of this
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ErreyyD798

also dont forget you had a house, job and fiancee. you can pull it off again
>>
>>39274699
do you have friends though?
while you think that they would not go to your parents' house to hang, what is stopping you from going to their places for an afternoon? presumably the cocksuckers that would have gone to your wedding will spend time with you. If all your friends were "our friends :)", the ones who were your friends before you got engaged probably never liked her, and were just being polite to you by feigning a friendship with her.
>>
>>39274825
a few friends, but not really close ones

i just want a gf, honestly
>>
>>39274616
>Was 20
>Lost job
>Spent all the money I had saved on rent (it lasted me several years but still)
>Moved back in with parents
>10 years later
>Still at parents
>>
>>39275177
How did your girlfriend(s) react to that?
>>
>>39275187
They took it pretty well.
>>
>yet to find a job
Gee I wonder why they left....
>>
Would you have rather learned this lesson now, or 20 years from now when you would have invested even more in her and had no chance of starting over and lost even more. Somewhere in an alternate timeline there is a version of you that married her, had kids, a house etc., and lost it all at age 50. This version of you had to use a subspace anomaly to alter the past timeline so you break up with her at age 30 thus avoiding the disastrous unalterable damage of the original time line. Past self, if your seeing this, "You owe me one."
>>
>>39274616
>life is on hold
nigga life is never on hold stop spouting shit >>>/trash/
>>
Similar boat.
I'm in trade school though.
I probably should have done trade school years ago.
I fear that when or even if I graduate I won't be able to hold a job.

I'm so fucking ashamed. I hate myself immensely. Everything I do goes wrong. It's a terrible fate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.