[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 36 hours ago >make a cry for help suicide attempt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: images (2).jpg (3KB, 162x122px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3KB, 162x122px
>be me 36 hours ago
>make a cry for help suicide attempt
>don't intend to die
>take a fuckload of paracetamol
>go to sleep
>wake up next morning after 7 hours sleep
>"great, nobody even noticed, what a waste of 60 panadols"
>later that day feel nauseas
>eyes are yellow
>feel extreme pain
>go to a and e
>tell them it's been almost 24 hours since i took the pills
>tfw it's too late for them to do anything and my organs will shut down over the next few days while i'm in extreme agony

If any robots wanna do a fake suicide attempt, I would not recommend paracetamol. it apparently works
>>
>>39273715
>in extreme agony
>writes a shitpost

czechs out
>>
>>39273715
Jesus christ you dumb fuck you're supposed to do research first

Are they at least giving you that good morphine before you die?
>>
>>39273715
I'm really sorry dude, i hope you get to do something fun the last moments.
You probably won't because life is shit.
I will try my best to remember you. Don't worry, i have a really good memory.
>>
>>39273738

yeah i'm getting morphine. and my buddy is going to bring me H
>>
>>39273831

do you believe in some form of an afterlife?
>>
>>39273831
Shit dude I'd honestly just do a fat shot of the H and die that way rather than wasting away while your liver fails
>>
A lesson for future "attention" folk, research beforehand.
And if you want help, go to a doctor or something.
>>
File: 1497665898195.jpg (136KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497665898195.jpg
136KB, 493x750px
Congrats, I'm actually jealous, too much of a coward to do it.
>>
File: 1503386038243.gif (836KB, 317x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503386038243.gif
836KB, 317x320px
>>39273715
If you eat too many of them you can kill your liver apparently. Enjoy the liver failure annon.
>>
>>39273715
60 paracetamols wont do shit you retard
>>
If this were true everybody would be doing it
>>
>>39273715
Are you a Christian anon?
>>
>>39273969
I sure as fuck hope not
>>
>>39273979
This. If i ever wanna go out itll be this way or a shot to the head.
>>
>>39273715
If this was true the would literally connect you to a Liver dialysis machine instead of telling you that it's too late, nice shitpost though.
>>
>>39274208
Yea but who cares tho? Real or not it kills time, why be a buzz kill?
>>
File: kaiji.jpg (45KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kaiji.jpg
45KB, 1024x576px
>>39273715
See you on the other side fag
>>
>>39274216
Because i am not an underage fag from /b/
>>
File: 1449462683183.jpg (39KB, 277x523px) Image search: [Google]
1449462683183.jpg
39KB, 277x523px
>go to a and e

>when you've got an hour to live so you watch a rerun of Murder She Wrote
>>
>>39274247
Very originaly kekd
Originally
>>
>>39274227
So just a regular fag from/r9k/ then.
>>
OP if you only have a day left confirmed, go do some crazy shit.

go hit on 100 Stacey's, go rent a motorcycle and try to jump a canyon, go sky dive, dont sit there watching TV and shit posting
>>
>there are people replying to OP's shitpost seriously
Fucking hell this place is garbage.
>>
>>39274311
COME WALLOW IN THE TRASH WITH US, NEW FRIEND
>>
>>39274247
That's a restaurant chain actually, and would make more sense as you can't physically travel to a television series.
>>
>>39274188

yeah i doubt there is any but if i was dying i would be thinking about the possibilities.
>>
>>39274339
>can't physically travel to a tv series

I beg to differ but okay
>>
>>39273715
You are retarded. Paracetamol overdose is the dumbest thing you could ever try.

Enjoy dying in agony while you bleed out of every orafices.
>>
>>39274293
I doubt he can do much when his symptoms are already showing.
>>
>>39273715
fake and gay
post proofs
>>
>>39274381
Not the set or airwaves but what's projected onto the screen. Same way you can't physically travel to a video game, what you see on the screen only exists in a machine.
>>
my liver hurts just from reading that
>>
>>39274590
2d is realer to me than 3d
>>
On the topic of suicide, how tall a height would I have to jump from to die?
>>
>>39274829
I always think about that. Jumping from a third floor should be enough. From first or second floor you have some good chances of surviving but I suppose it depends a lot on how you hit the ground. I imagine face down/up not standing, in order to get your head to hit the ground violently first
>>
Where's the best place to shoot yourself btw
>>
>>39274829

People die from falling over in the street, it all depends on where and how hard your head hits the floor.
>>
>>39274970
right toe
>>
>>39274165
60*500mg = 30 grams of paracetamol. That is more than enough to kill you.

>>39273715
I didn't know the damage was so slow and irreversible. I always thought that if you were still lucid enough to talk to a doctor they would be able to help somehow. I suppose a liver transplant is out of the question?
>>
>>39274829
Depends on how quick you want to die. You could probably do it off of a three-story building if you don't mind being in agony for the rest of your short life.
>>
>>39273715
cool, where do i purchase this shit? i tried ibuprofen and bendryls but it caused a shit ton of pain
>>
>>39275158
Paracetamol is one of the rarest things on th planet. In fact in America they call it Tylenol just so stocks of paracetamol don't run out.
>>
>>39275158
>ODing on Benadryl
I tried that deliberately, not to hurt myself, but to see just how fucked up it would get me. It got me REALLY fucked up. Obviously not in a good way, but somehow I don't regret the experience. It was interesting, to say the least.
>>
>>39274919
There's actually pretty extensive data on lethality rates of falls from varying heights. Google it. 6 stories and up is when it becomes effectively guaranteed.
>>
>>39275119
Why would you waste a liver for a fucking suicider? Organs are valuable as hell and there are hundreds of children waiting for a transplant.
>>
>>39273715
>suicide with paracetamol

How the fuck did this autist live this long without tripping over his own foot and dying?
>>
>>39273715
Well, at least you're honest about it being a cry for attention.
But holy fuck, that's sad, dude.
>>
>>39275370
>Why would you waste a liver for a fucking suicider?
*Grows a big nose and rubs hands at you*
>>
>>39273730
There was a woman who died taking too many weight loss pills and she texted almost everyone she knew in the time it took her to die, so I believe it.
>>
if i cut my left hand all the way off would i die quickly from blood loss? is it possible to survive a shotgun in the mouth upwards?
>>
>Daily reminder that almost no mainstream religion claims you'll ever see your loved ones in Paradise again
you're fucked, OP
>>
Rest in peace OP, you will be missed
>>
>>39275444
>if i cut my left hand all the way off would i die quickly from blood loss
No. That's a retarded idea. You'd be in extreme pain and it would take hours for you to succumb to it. Now, if you were to take a knife and run it all the way up your arm, destroying your arteries in the process, you might get some results.

As for the shotgun thing, probably not, though there is always a slim chance you'll miss. Look for the anatomy of the brain stem and aim at that.
>>
>>39275183
You serious? Paracetamol is the easiest/mot abundant drug for eurofags like me.
It's better than aspirin thus replaced it in the last decades
>>
>>39275561
Dude.
It was sarcasm.
>>
>>39275183
Kiwifag here and paracetomal is abundant and very cheap here. I could kill my liver a hundred times with all the paracetomal I could get right now from nearby distributors.
>>
>>39273715
Take these dubs, anon. You deserve them.
>>
>>39273715
If your story is true and you're choosing to spend your remaining time here, then the world is better off without you.
>>
Just cut the organs out and put them back when the drugs wear off
>>
>>39276051
>remaining time is 2 days
>bedridden

Wtf is he supposed to be doing normie?
>>
It takes more than 24 hours of trying to overdose on paracetamol for organ failure to set in.

t. the paramedic who came to our house when my mum attempted to OD.
>>
>>39274293
kek
>hits 100 staceys
>one of them says yes
>love of his life, she's genuinely made for him etc
>ultimate despair strikes him as he realizes both the waste of life he has lived and the bitter fact that he won't have time to enjoy it now
some things are better not to know.
>>
>Cry for help suicide attempt
What the fuck kinda attentionwhoring is this.
I would tell you to kys but I suppose you already nailed that.
>>
>>39274829
It really depends of the way you land. I know a girl that fell on her feets from the 3rd floor and only broke her legs.

Basically the higher the better. Go for the tallest building in your city.
>>
>>39274188
Do you want to know for certain?
Maybe there isn't anything, for the sake of both of us I hope not as well, but Pascal's wager, albeit it isn't convincing, is tempting. Might be better to just be prepared, even if nothing matters in the long run.
>>
Why can t you get a new liver ? Are you too poor ?
>>
>>39276631

If you willfully do something that messes up one of your vital organs, you're going to end up at the bottom of the donor list; assuming that you can get on it at all.
>>
>believing that sixty Tylenols could possibly kill you and not just leave you with five years or pure agony via liver chirrosis

OP man. This is why you always research before doing something. Research shows how to suicide via overdose. Research also shows that overdose is one of the hardest methods to pull off correctly (mainly due to user error.)

But I wish you the best OP. Buy some milk thistle and stinging nettle, you're going to be needing liver supplements like that for the next few years, possibly lifetime.
>>
>>39273715
Kek, so this is the power of wizards.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.