[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >internet pals all start watching kemono friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Kemono_682450_6216749.jpg (99KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
Kemono_682450_6216749.jpg
99KB, 900x637px
>be me
>internet pals all start watching kemono friends
>give it a shot
>dont care that its child tier anime
>its cute and seriously helped me get through the day knowing at the end of it i'd watch another episode of cute animal girls doing cute things
>later
>going over to a friends house
>he and his roommate like Cute Girls Doing Cute Things genre of animes
>show irl friend and his roommate kemono friends
>theyre visibly confused and bored with it
>start to get embarassed because ive suggested a show very much not to their tastes
>begin to explain why i like it
>"iiiits better when youre depressed and tired, guys"
>"the show has an interesting subplot that you dont get in these first two episodes"
>"the early episodes are the lower quality ones i swear it gets better"
>they think im an autistic chrischan tier man baby now

anyone else have embarassing times showing others stuff you like? have you ever felt shunned for liking simplistic shows? have you ever not realized how dumb something you like was until after you've tried showing it to other people?
>>
>>39272798
Three words: My Little Pony.
I was so autistically hyped about the show when it first came out that I wanted to tell everyone I knew and it led me to being ostracized from people. Now I don't discuss it except online.
>>
>>39272818
i just knew mlp was gonna be mentioned. I remember showing a episode to my sister and then getting really embarassed
>>
File: 1503252067092.png (242KB, 363x469px) Image search: [Google]
1503252067092.png
242KB, 363x469px
>>39272818
>mfw the fandom is dying

It's not a good feel
>>
>>39272857
It was a lot more exciting the last couple of years but I don't care about the fandom any longer. We had a good run. I'm more sad about the quality of the show going down. At least Glimmer is a good character. Yes I'm a Glimmerfag. I just like her personality a lot.

>>39272850
Yeah when I tried to tell people about the show and realized what I had done I wanted to disappear.
>>
File: snap-06-08.jpg (219KB, 810x525px) Image search: [Google]
snap-06-08.jpg
219KB, 810x525px
>>39272798
After 25 you sorta stop caring about what people think about your interests/hobbies. I'm a grown ass man, I like what I like.

I have my Kemono Friends BD's displayed right in my living room. Thinking about buying a few figures too.
>>
>>39272933
>>39272798
Would you guys recommend Kemono Friends? What's a good website to watch episodes on?
>>
>>39272818
What does MLP share in common with KF aside from cute females and a huge surge in popularity?

I mean tons of anime involve cute girls(yuru yuri,umaru chan), yet its never compared to MLP.
>>
>>39272958
Just torrent it
https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=kemono+friends+horriblesubs
>>
>>39272960
The MLP fandom is five times as autistic.

It's also got a pretty good story for a kids show, more than the average moeshit anime
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.