[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it best just to go asexual for a while? Me and this girl who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1256.jpg (75KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.jpg
75KB, 500x497px
Is it best just to go asexual for a while? Me and this girl who I used to have sex with have cut ties, she no longer wants to talk to me or even text back. I don't know why, but I know it's best for me to just start brushing her off my life. It's just that I want sex so bad now because I was a virgin before she came into my life. I feel like I have problems now and being sexual has escalated it I think. I just want to feel like a normal person who has values again...
>>
so she just cut you off for no reason at all right?

sounds a bit odd

like one day you're fucking her pussy then the next couple of days BAM she ignores you?

she must have found another dick
>>
>>39271816
Well the thing is we were mutual. Knew no strings should be attached, but there was some chemistry going on when there was no sex. We would talk about what being in a relationship would be like and shit like that. But all of a sudden there was no more conversation going on. I would text her and get nothing back. I knew she had other guys she was fucking and it didn't bother me. But now that I'm sitting here thinking about it it has bothered me a bit. Guess that's what I get for catching feelings...
>>
>>39271736
The OP pic is a fallacy. Not sure which but it definitely is
If there are rectangles that aren't squares, then there should be squares that aren't rectangles, amirite?
>>
>>39271816

That's not odd. Women do things for any or no reason all the time. They aren't rational.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.