[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going out with a friend >boyfriend tries to stop me from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: angry mako png.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angry mako png.png
976KB, 848x1080px
>going out with a friend
>boyfriend tries to stop me from going out because of the way I'm dressed and because it's after 10pm
>>
>>39271692
Your boyfriend knows what's up
>>
>>39271692
he is just worried you'll get a cold
>>
>>39271746

It's a guy friend he has known since he met me. My guy friend isn't some womanizing Chad. He's a shy prude. If I wanted to be with him I would have gone out with him years ago. It's his birthday and my boyfriend has no problem with me showing cleavage or showing off leg when I'm out with him and his guy friends. He should have no problems with me wearing somewhat revealing clothing.
>>
>>39271801
Kill yourself you unfaithful whore
>>
>>39271692
raus normal
>>
>>39271822

It's summer and the nights are still hot. If I wear long sleeves or pants I'm going to be sweating.
>>
I hope you get gangraped by niggers.
>>
the reason you would go out to clubs and bars is to get drunk and hookup

if you're in a relationship you are clearly disrespecting you're partner
>>
>>39271838
You shouldn't be going at all cunt, not without your boyfriend.

Your beta orbiter wants to fuck, everyone knows this including you
>>
>>39271801
Cheat on him and show him who is boss. That'll teach him to stop having insecurities and man up. Besides, it is useless to get stressed over the inevitable. All girls cheat past 10 anyways so why not do it?
>>
>>39271838
>I'm going to be sweating.
You are a fatty aren't you?
>>
>>39271855

Even if he wants to SMASH he's not going to be able to sine we're going to a restaurant and going bowling together then he will go back home and I will go back home.
>>
File: goddamn idiot.png (87KB, 3388x1796px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn idiot.png
87KB, 3388x1796px
>>39271692
you are AWFUL and I hope you DIE fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>39271870
And this is why you're an unfaithful whore. Would you want you boyfriend going out at 10pm to a shy girl that what's to fuck him on her birthday?

I know this is bait but its also so common for females to try justify this obvious cheating.
>>
>>39271870
HAHAHAHAHA

And let me guess, who's paying for it?
>>
>>39271692
How long have you been with your boyfriend? If it's less than year dump his ass.
>>
>>39271910

I wouldn't mind my boyfriend hanging out with his female friend late at night as long as I know her. I trust my boyfriend not to cheat.
>>
>>39271973

I am paying for it since I can treating him to a night out on his birthday.
>>
>>39272001
You seem to be a fat beta female orbiter. Well I hope he pity fucks you at least.
>>
>>39271692
this is just a LARPer guys
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.