[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw virgin christian boy who's never drank before or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1465817581743.jpg (88KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1465817581743.jpg
88KB, 612x612px
>tfw virgin christian boy who's never drank before or done drugs
>oneitis is a tatooed atheist woman who does drugs and used to work as a prostitute, regularly fucks random men and women she's just met
Just how fucked am I?
>>
File: dj-khaled-2015.jpg (122KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
dj-khaled-2015.jpg
122KB, 1200x900px
Just blow your brains out lad
>>
>>39271632
>implying you are a pure christian boy
>using filthy language
>>
>>39271755
I never said pure
>>
>>39271773
y'unnerstan a 'christian' is someone who has committed their life to following the Lord Jesus Christ, yeah?

but you're enamoured with some atheist girl, rather than someone with a God-centred worldview, and that suggests you're not so interested in God either

not picking on you, but y'know... birds of a feather and all that
>>
File: IMG_2087.png (231KB, 473x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2087.png
231KB, 473x314px
>>39271632
>dating an atheist woman
Being forever alone HAS to be better than this, let alone that other stuff you added.
>>
>>39271632
She's literally a harlot meant to lead you astray from God's light. This is one of the most obvious tests. He's been giving these since the beginning.
>>
dont even think about it OP,

if this woman actually humors you and lets you pretend to be her savior, she will ruin your life, and suck you dry, metaphoric sucking not literal
>>
File: Why not both.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Why not both.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>39272087
>metaphoric sucking not literal
>>
>>39271632
I'm not even christian and would never engage with such garbage of a woman. Unless maybe she actually wants to change and be a good girl
>>
>>39272100

Her to OP: teehee hee, Oh Hun I dont do blow jobs anymore they're icky tee heee

btw can i get a grand, my car was impounded

you love me riggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttt?????
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.