[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw there's no pc game that's >actually fun >not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

tfw there's no pc game that's
>actually fun
>not riddled with normies
>>
have you tried playing a non online game?
>>
>>39271424
Skyrim Great game
Oblivion Great game
Dragons Dogma Great game
WoW - considering most players are NEET/losers and the game is dying so not many kiddos especially during school time.
>>
Get into the Valve franchises.
Something tells me you're either playing nothing but either games about them Chinese cartoons or CoD.

>tfw Half Life 2 paired with Black Mesa and a damn good GMod HL2 rp Server (I used to common TnB, viewed it as my home server for a while before drama happened and I btfo'd) is like a fucking gateway drug to finding the "other robot paradise."
And mind, anything multiplayer focused will have its normies, but trust me on this one, it's a franchise worth geeking out over.
>>
>>39271424
>still playing video games

grow up manchild
>>
>>39271596
Modded Skyrim > Morrowind > Oblivion
>>
>>39271735
modded skyrim > morrowind > sticking your dick into a meat grinder > oblivion
>>
>>39271777
I agree completely! Oblivion was a great game but it was waaaaay too casualized.
>>
>>39271698
>grow up manchild
You're not a robot
>>
File: jr.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jr.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
play quake
>>
>>39271424
stalker ? but they get boring after a while. its a single player offline game. it has online but i never played it.
>>
>>39271874
This but don't bother with Clear Sky, it's objectively the worst game in the series.
>>
>>39271542
This, I never play online games. Of course my social anxiety makes it impossible to coordinate with teammates, so that probably affects my enjoyment level.

These days I just play paradox games, and an old RTS every once in awhile.
>>
>>39271906
Bother with clear sky because of the faction wars mod. Makes it some good fun honestly.
>>
>Mount&Blade:Warband
There you go faggot. One of the most autistic communities I've ever seen.
>>
>>39271424
you clearly haven't played illusion games.
>>
Play thief 1 and 2. They have fuck huge maze like maps. Put like 50 hours into teach of em. You can fix the controls to make it more playable.
>>
File: dwarflion.jpg (119KB, 676x609px) Image search: [Google]
dwarflion.jpg
119KB, 676x609px
>>39271424
Dwarf Fortress is the only game you ever need.
>>
>>39271424
>tfw no lactating gf
>you will never know her taste
>>
>>39272300
We are talking about videogames anon
>>
>>39271424
Oh my god she's producing a lot of milk.
>>
>>39271424
homm3
if you don't like it kys
>>
>>39271424
sauce of her milk
>>
>>39271865
This all the way. Quake is so fucking fun and it always will be for me.
>>
>>39273196
this game is fucking atrocious, like being a fucking accountant
>>
File: kUz3XBH.jpg (251KB, 1280x1122px)
kUz3XBH.jpg
251KB, 1280x1122px
>>39271424
Doom 2 (modded ofc)

Dark Souls

anything thats either too hard or old for normalfags to care about.
>>
>Fortress Forever / Team Fortress Classic for TF experience without 12yos, normies or hatfags.
>Verdun
>Day of Defeat
>Serious Sam
>>
>>39271596
Skyrim IS full of normies. It's literally Normies: Fantasy RPG-Lite edition. Oblivion to a lesser extent but that's because it's not as casual and a older game so less normies would have had a chance to play it to begin with.
>>
>>39273713
But Skyrim is singleplayer fampai
>>
>>39273463
you must be really brainlet if you compare that with accounting
>>
>>39273757
The point is that it's a normie game through and through.
>>
Why would you ever want to play an online game? That's normie as fuck by default.
Play single player shit.
>>
Any more lactating tits?
>>
ToS is max comfy.
>>
>>39271424

>breatsmilk

What does it taste like?

I knocked up my girlfriend (or at least she days it was me) and I am curious how it tastes. It will be like 7 months before I find out.
>>
>>39271788
>waaaaay too casualized.
And in Skyrim they doubled that amount. Morrowind had the best skills, they casualized stuff like weapons in Oblivion (only blunt and blade) and then in Skyrim casualized things like magic. No mark and recall, levitate, slowfall, open lock, the whole mystiscism tree vanished into thin air.... Also where the fuck did unarmed, unarmored, atlethics and acrobatics go? I loved playing a bruce lee char. Therefore:

Modded Morrowind > Modded Oblivion > Modded Skyrim > Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.