[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just binge watched a bunch of Jordan Peterson today and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1501302565932.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1501302565932.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
I just binge watched a bunch of Jordan Peterson today and I feel like such a fucking sack of shit, like I am to blame for how shit my life has become and that acting the victim of changes and circumstance has led to me simply piddling about in narcissistic self pity when I need to clean my room and sort myself out.

This clip legitimately made me cry because it was so painfully direct and felt like it was directed right at me, like he was literally calling me out on my shit and challenging me to fix it. https://youtu.be/KjpuxiV-_Es
>>
>>39270179
I literally did the same thing last night. I think I'm actually going to try to change.

This is the one that got me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REjUkEj1O_0

I need help though. How do I stop going on this website?
>>
Rescue your room
Clean your father
Sort out your whale from the belly of the post modernists
>>
>>39270179
>>39270252

literally just finished doing the same thing

i already knew i was to blame for my life and havent had much self-pity etc. but confronting/developing the 'shadow' stuff really got to me because ive been living hedonistically the last few months
>>
>>39270179
Jordan is psychological fluff.

I'll be here when you get bored of his videos after realizing he's a brainlet in a professors suit.
>>
>>39271548

>75% of his talks directly reference the likes of piaget, jung, nietzsche, dostoevsky
>"psychological fluff"

are you a brainlet
>>
>>39271581
You just literally proved he's psychological fluff.

Jordan is one trick pony. All he does is rattle names off. I'm convinced he has an embedded mp3 player in his head that plays inspirational music while he's talking. He literally gets a boner while saying mostly nothing.
>>
>>39270179

DONT WATCH PETERSON

He's a wagecuck shill who has no purpose other than to turn people into wagies and normies for the state. He has done more damage to the best community than anything else.

If I want to sit around in my underwear playing halo and bit working that's my fucking right.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.