[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell in love with a fictional character again normally i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6258.jpg (30KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6258.jpg
30KB, 500x431px
>fell in love with a fictional character again
normally i get over these easily but its been about 4 months now and every day i fall deeper in
what do i do
>>
>tfw you've been in love with the same fictional character for over two years
Why do you want to get over it? It's better then falling in love with a 3DPD roastie.
>>
they have giant eyes, no noses or lips. they look like aliens. i've fapped to hentai comics and videos a few time but i've never really gotten into it. i have nothing against it, i like the plots sometimes in the comics, but i just don't get the animated alien head thing. also you posted a pic of some underage anime character, you might want to just stop. after a year or so of never jerking off to an anime loli you'll lose all interest and realize it was a perversion you adopted through repeated exposure and not something that actually makes any sense to your dick any more.
>>
>>39270215
because she'll never be there for me
i'll never be able to hold her and tell her how much i love her
>>
>>39270236
what?
for one it's not even a character from an anime that i've taken a liking to
and i dont even know who the character in the picture is i just posted it because it sums up my emotions on the matter pretty nicely
>>
>>39270257
Just get a daki or something, I have this pillow I cuddle with every night pretending it's them and it works flawlessly.
>>
>>39270314
i have a big pillow that i hug at night but it only really helps in that moment
i wake up the next day and theyre still not there
>>
>>39270400
and she never will be
nuhhhhhh
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.