[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >start uni >go to orientation camp so i can finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>be me
>start uni
>go to orientation camp so i can finally meet people and not be the fucking loner I was in hs
>camp goes ok, meet grill who is really outgoing and whom I really like
>get her contact info and shit, everything going as expected
>help her set up her room when we get back to the uni, as well as the rooms of other friends she had from hs (she lived near the uni)
>turns out she threw parties in hs and shit, had ton of friends
>feel like a fucking cuck, and a loser because all i did in hs was study
>stay in contact w/her
>join nerdy frat
>she gets accepted into sorority
>realize that now she'll have access to chads that I have absolutely no chance of competing with
>she generally stops contacting me or replying to me
>see her on snapchat map all around campus probably doing cool shit, hanging with friends
>I walk around campus alone during the day and spend time with nerd frat at night but getting bored already

she's having the time of her life, while I'm the fucking loner I was in hs again.
should i just an hero? it's not going to get better. I can't wait to graduate a virgin while she's already slobbered on a ton of frat boy's cocks. i have meds in my room i could od at any time
>>
>>39269900
Pull an elliot Rodgers
>>
>>39269900
Go to the school gym and lift, my friend

Get fucking huge, and you know why you should do this?

The strength you build will never leave you. Relationships with women will always break down, even if you do everything right. But your willpower, your strength, and the iron that you lift will never abandon you so long as you never abandon it
>>
>>39269939
Nah man, if you do good in uni and get a good paying job, chicks will crawl all over for you.
>>
>>39269969
Then explain people like Bill Gates

Look man, you can ignore this advice, but the truth is that physical strength and fitness will do more for you than anything else, and getting big now is the best choice you can make. If you don't do it now, when you have no other obligations beyond schoolwork, then when WILL you do it?
>>
>>39269939
I fucking worked out 6 days a week over the summer and saw marginal improvements. It beat the shit out of me too. It's like a week until fitness starts at the campus recreation center too and I'm gonna get so much fatter until then cuz I can't control my eating.

now she's at mcdonalds...probably having fun and not giving a shit about me like anyone else in my life...fuck god I hate myself I wanna die so fucking bad. I need to go home and just rot in the basement and never talkk to anyone again
>>
>>39270050
6 days a week and saw "marginal improvements" over the course of a few months? It sounds like you need to alter your diet and alter your routine. Rather than hide in your basement and grind in your video games, why not grind your own body into an optimal machine? Forget about the girl, she is at her peak now but will only get uglier and less appealing every day that passes. You, however, have the choice to become better and better each and every day. If you give up, then you will never peak, your entire life will plateau at the bottom.
>>
why do people think college will be different? you are your "true self" by the time you get to high school, get used to it
>>
>>39269900
Please please PLEASE what is this anime, I HAVE TO WATCH IT. This guy is claimed to be the king of Robots and shit in every damn thread please
>>
>>39270132
TTGL you retard
>>
>>39270132
It's bible black
>>
>>39270132
It's called Sword Art Online
>>
>>39270132
Black Butler
>>
>>39270132
Attack on normies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.