[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever have autistic fantasys? I wanted to create a giant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: unknown.png (365KB, 745x539px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
365KB, 745x539px
Anyone ever have autistic fantasys?
I wanted to create a giant Mansion that has an underground vr/ar arena
invite all my old friend and all the people that didn't want to be my friend and make them fight each other in a giant tournament where the winner gets a million dollars and the ability to become partner in my business dealings

I wrote names down on a drive document as well as how I knew them,i did research into technologys that could make my dream possible and even mapped out potential places i could buy when i was rich.
The vr/ar game was element bending like avatar and you had to learn real martial arts to bend elements etc.

How autistic is this?
>>
File: 1495835498833.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1495835498833.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
I learned basic architecture and 3d design when i was like just for this sole reason.
Then i went to school for electrical engineering to achieve this goal...then i forgot about it,but now i want to do it more than ever
>>
File: 1501683428729.jpg (52KB, 662x664px) Image search: [Google]
1501683428729.jpg
52KB, 662x664px
I keep having this thought of becoming a cult leader.
I have uniform, name, motto, agenda, and ranks already in mind.
>>
>>39269971
I hope you become one man shit sounds fun
If they think your god they won't leave....
>>
>>39270156
its just a fleeting thought that comes around a few times a day. who knows, it might happen depending on where my life goes.
>>
>>39270250
I pretty sure i am destined to be a super villan
I have always sympathized with them
Morality has never been my strong suit.
Under different circumstances i might have shot up the school i went too,but I didn't hate anyone in particular there...it wouldn't be personal so it wouldn't do anything.
>>
I just had one
I want to make a Pokemon x smash bros rom hack
>>
i have something like this in which i think how long until people will notice i if i kill my whole family
>>
>>39269406
So you had a fantasy about doing something fucking cool. That doesn't sound so autistic to me.
>>
>>39270625
It involved learning martial arts to bring a cartoons world to life.
>>
>>39270625
Bte I have had a lot of fantasies like this
I want med to make a game where you are basically Daredevil.
A game where you can either run really fast or teleport a distance equal to the speed the other can run.
You fight in an arena so see who is better.
I wanted to make a robot backpack that can climb walls and had a camera that protruded out to see around corners.(i did extensive research into 3d printing and eventually used that knowledge to get an A+ on a final highschool project )
>>
>>39269406

my autistic fantasy was that i wanted to create a country, where id be the dictator of. i planned out everything pretty much in this, i would design the flag and emblem, etc.
>>
>>39270882
That's not a bad idea either.

>>39270765
So?

Y'all are too hard on yourselves. Why do your ideas have to be under a minimum threshold of weirdness in order to not be "autistic", whatever that even means. I would love to play an Avatar VR game where you actually had to learn moves to bend, and I don't even give a fuck about Avatar.

Keep dreaming anons, your imaginations are beautiful.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.