[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roastie seemingly fembot that i know has 3,000 followers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>roastie seemingly fembot that i know has 3,000 followers on instagram
>gets ~40 likes on each post (if she's lucky)
>acts like a self-absorbed instawhore making multiple posts every day (on all SM's too)

how the fuck does that happen? do some girls literally pay for followers on that shit? i wouldn't be surprised if at least 100-200 of them were instagram accounts made by herself.
>>
Social media was a mistake ifjfj
>>
I'm a female cyborg and I have 3500+ insta followers and regularly get 200+ likes on my posts. Though to be fair I'm an aspiring alt model.
>>
>>39267946
Desperate Indians and other betamales spread out to the less popular women on social media, because it makes them feel like they have more of a chance with her than someone who's efamous.
>>
imagine giving a shit lol
>>
>>39267946
>how the fuck does that happen?
She has a vagina nigger was that hard to figure out.
>>
>>39268007
You're just like any other whore.
>>
>>39268037
I'm actually pretty out there, but you don't care, you just want to be mean.
>>
>>39268078
leave now roastie thot
>>
>>39268078
No. We just don't care you are a 'model' Every alternative chick is a 'model'
>>
>>39268037
people have to sell themselves and make themselves seem like a unique rare catch,
even to get jobs, its maddening, but thats how the game of life works.
>>
File: 412012155756Selection002.jpg (38KB, 575x441px) Image search: [Google]
412012155756Selection002.jpg
38KB, 575x441px
>>39268078
>I'm actually pretty out there
Kek. There's no way you're doing anything different in the slightest. Unless you're doing something retarded like rubbing shit allover yourself, making art out of your period blood, or carrying around a mattress. Even then shit along those lines have been done, it just makes you look extra retarded.
>>
>>39268122
what if she's actually a cyborg, like with mechanical implants?
>>
>>39267946
I'm with BigJB21
>tfw Dr Pepper will never hold you in a loving embrace
>>
>>39268106
She doesn't have to do it here, though. It's not like we can report her to her modeling agency for admitting she's not special or unique.
>>39268152
That would be neat, but there's already people implanting new machinery into themselves. Not to mention pacemakers have been around for quite some time now.
>>
>>39268007

so 0.05% of your followers SOMEWHAT give a fuck about what you post and you call yourself an "alt model" L MAO

so how many did you buy? public accnt with 50 hashtags on each post?
>>
>>39268252
She already fucked off mate.
She mentioned she is a 'model' and then the fact no one cares made her go. She was hoping for the attention
>>
>>39268034

>imagine contemplating a use of social media which has rapidly ingrained itself into society

what the fuck is your existence
>>
>>39268078

>I'm actually pretty out there

your hobbies include shitposting on 4chan and spending 3-5 hours to apply makeup and take pictures in order to whore yourself out on social media (which you're failing miserably at if you only have 3k followers, if thats as much as you can muster after 2-4 years of use then you're already at your peak). just like all the others like you, your personality is probably solely based on "lgbtqwdassddazda rights" because all you have to do is make a social media post about it to pretend your involvement
>>
>>39268252
>I have no understanding of basic math
200/3500 = 5%, and it probably isn't the same 200 every time.
>>
> worrying about like ratios

Fuck off normies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.