[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to be forgiven? I just sent messages to my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: sunset.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
How does it feel to be forgiven?

I just sent messages to my bullies that I have forgiven them. One of them replied with aggression and the another hasn't replied. I'm baffled.
>>
Post messages. What did he bully you for?
>>
It only feels good if they were remorseful about their behavior

They probably weren't
>>
I have never been on the receiving end and I do not intend on giving the common courtesy of forgiveness to my enemies.
>>
>>39266015
>forgiveness
The only forgiveness I've ever given my bullies was revenge. That's the only forgiveness they deserve, as edgy as it sounds.
>>
>>39266103
Forgiveness is a great tool for revenge if you think about it.

>You choose to move on with your life
>He is reminded by the fact that you have moved on and his presence in your life doesn't matter anymore
>Unless he has changed his behaviour, he still wallows in self pity and other sins he has committed.
>>
>>39266103
This guy gets it. Had they the chance they would do it until you killed yourself out of submission. And forgiving people doesn't make you a bigger person,it makes you pretentious and arrogant. Only god,Satan and Jesus have the right to forgive.
>>
>>39266178
>And forgiving people doesn't make you a bigger person,it makes you pretentious and arrogant.

How exactly does it make you pretentious and arrogant?
>>
>>39266015
>apologizing to your bullies

this is the most depressingly omega shit I have ever heard.
>>
>>39266357
he is not apologizing you dummy
>>
>>39266357
I wanted to move on with my life. I'm wasting valuable time on thinking about the past.
>>
I've been forgiven before. I still feel powerful shame everyday for what I have done despite my apologies because I know I can't make things right. I'm an absolutely awful person and every waking moment I despise who and what I am. I don't know how to change. Forgiveness just hurts now.
>>
Mfw im living in the middle east and bullying is non existant here
I
>inb4 sand nigger
>>
>>39266336
It is implying you are better than them. That you hold any amount of merit to accept them. You are just as faulty as them.
>>
>>39266440
Well I am better than them. I show that I have let go of the past and looking forward in life.
>>
>>39266505
You're better than no one, and if you were letting go of the past, you wouldn't even contact your bullies in the first place. You are obviously the one most bothered by what happened in the past. If you really moved on, you wouldn't even be making this thread.

Don't fool yourself with any of this forgiveness shit. If you really did forgive them, you wouldn't care about what their responses were to your passive aggressive messages, since you said you were "baffled" by their responses to your vain attempts at "forgiving" them in the OP.

I suggest this. Hunt them down and deal with them in person, that is the only salvation you will ever get if you really can't move on. Other than that there's not much you can do that will leave you satisfied.
>>
what did the aggressive one say?
>>
>>39266694
OP did the right thing. He offered them resolution for their sins. Only they were not yet ready. In 20 years perhaps, they will look back and be thankful to OP.
>>
>>39266780
No, they fucking won't. It's doubtful they'll remember this incident at all, let alone this bullying anon suffered.
Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>39266147
>h-h-he'll totally feel bad about this later

Lol. No he won't. Loosen the lugnuts on his car, then he'll feel it.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>39266015
normies arent self aware they probably dont even remember
>>
>>39266432
Because theyre religious people and being a cunt to others is looked down upon by God
>>
>>39266147
No man he dont even remember you
>>
>>39266015
>unmounts second gf
>200 facebook messages
>'I have forgiven you'
>who the fuck even is that?
>get sucked off again
>>
>>39266432
Oh goody, all you have to do to stop bullying is take away basic human rights. Why didn't the west think of that?
>>
>>39267511
Except when God is the one who tells you to be a cunt, of course.
>>
I once sent a apology message on facebook to some boy I used to have a crush on. Told him I'm sorry for being weird and clingy, and I wrote it as if I was drunk at the time.

He was pretty cool about it.

As for you OP, you should NOT have sent an 'I forgive you' message unless they sent you an 'I apologize' message first. That one guy is an asshole for getting mad though. You'll have to move on and get over it without their consent or approval.
>>
>>39266015
They probably don't even realize they did something wrong. The first step to wanting forgiveness is admitting to yourself what you did wrong.
>>
>>39267696
>before they will apologize for bullying you, you must first apologize to them

Fuck off normie
>>
>>39266015
>I just sent messages to my bullies that I have forgiven them. One of them replied with aggression and the another hasn't replied. I'm baffled.

The explanation for the reaction in the first case, and lack of one in the latter, is that that the men you've offered forgiveness to don't believe they're in need of it.

Rightfully or wrongfully, when they harmed you they felt perfectly justified doing so. Had it been otherwise, they wouldn't have inflicted the pain they did in the first place.

Bizarre little fever dream though it was, Saint John's vision on the Isle of Patmos has a great deal to teach. During the Apocalypse, the souls of the martyrs who had been sacrificed upon Heaven's altar for the sake of the faith didn't beg the Lord for the repentance of those who had executed them. So close to God, illumined by the light of Truth in its most rarefied form, the saints knew that, powerful though He was, the Lord couldn't draw remorse from men in whom such a sentiment didn't exit. Not even God can create ex nihilo.

So the saints didn't beg the Lord for an apology from those who had put to them to death but screams of agony. It's telling that, when they did so, the Almighty didn't chide them for a lack of Christian charity; He dressed them in white robes and told them to wait a little longer. That pitiful compensation was all omnipotent God could offer.

It would be infinitely easier to draw an ocean of blood from someone who rejoiced in wounding you than a single tear. Tragically, it would also be infinitely emptier. Gasping their final breaths in agony, your persecutors will be comforted by the belief that their crimes against you were righteous. Though they may suffer physically, their souls will flee from them without having endured the tiniest sting of guilt. A Heaven all their own awaits them, leaving you to yours: one in which you wear ivory vestments stained crimson, an eternal reminder of the evil men who died happier than you ever lived.
>>
>>39266147
Motherfucker doesn't even probably remember you. He probably has a better life than any of us on this board and school is still fresh enough in your mind that you think its important to forgive him.
>>
>>39267876
You're unaware of this, but there are tons of people who exist who just don't have empathy, or at least choose to use their empathy at will. And it's a lot more than just those diagnosed as psychopaths or sociopaths who can manage their feelings in such a way.

My cunt sister, for example, is someone I confronted about a week ago for spending 15 dollars on a pizza for herself using my mother's money. I yelled at her for being selfish and careless and instead of an apology or a lick of remorse she lashed out at me and brought up literally every possible thing she could say that she thought would make me feel bad and hurt me to the core. I've lived through enough crap that her words did nothing to hurt me, but she had a fuck ton to say. I was pretty baffled by the sheer volume and intensity of stupidity that flowed out her cunt mouth as she attempted to kill me with words.

Point is, and I can't say how many people, but a lot of fucking people are inhumanly selfish, unempathetic cuntbags who do not live with guilt because they literally just don't care about anything but themselves.

If she wasn't my sister, I would gladly grab her by the throat and choke her out for what she said to me that day, because she won't punish herself. God and heaven don't exist and there's no spiritual divinity or karma that will punish her or anyone for doing anything.

If you have the opportunity to seek revenge, take it and use it without mercy.
>>
>>39267603
>Take away human rights
>Still have education
Nigga what? Also i just took a course last semester named "human rights " you ignorant fucks should learn more outside your cucked western world.
>>
>>39268305
>lol, we may not have all the human rights, but at least we still have one of them
>>
>>39268305
> Also i just took a course last semester named "human rights "

What country are you from? I'd like to know this before you're destroyed for a retarded muslim sandshit.
>>
>>39267876
Your name is so goddamn fuckin ridiculously flipping ball slapping coincidental to everything that just happened in the past two days. Life is fucking rad as is the mind. Damn holy shit.
>>
How do you get back at your bully, robots? What can you get away with?
>>
>>39268630
Murder if you plan it right.
>>
>>39268630
Usually the easiest way is to report them to the police for a crime you know they committed. Even if you don't have evidence, the police may still arrest them and see if they can get a confession out of them. The most common thing is illegal drinking. If you know they're having a party somewhere you can always and easily shut it down (you do need to know the address however), especially if you report that there's minors and alcohol at the party (which you may not know if there are, but in all likelihood there probably are, and all you really need to say is that you THINK there are minors and alcohol and that's enough for the police to act on without lying and potentially incriminating yourself).

There's more options (mostly illegal but easy to get away with), but the best thing you can probably do is just move on, unless of course they genuinely deserve it and you have the patience and pent up anger to go through with this. I'd recommend the options I listed in the first paragraph since it's guilt free and you're not doing anything illegal by reporting criminal behavior to the police.
>>
>>39268837
>Tfw I did something pretty bad to one of my High School bullies a few months after we graduated.
Here's the story
>One day really hungry and crave Taco Bell
>drive there and one of my high school bullies is there working
>Say "Hey what's up ya fucking loser?" to him. He's clearly pent up just over seeing me
>His boss comes out
>Say to him "hey Mr. Manager, your employee Tyler here, yeah he used to be a bully to me in High School. He'd punch and kick me and other stuff, also at one point threw my lunch bag away, making me go without lunch."
>Manager looks at him and says "Is this true?"
>He stammers out "Yes."
>Manager tellsTyler that he has to give me whatever I want for free.
>He's clearly angry
>Get two free burritos and walk out giving Tyler the middle finger
>He got fired later that day
>Messages me on Facebook saying this (word for word)
>Grow the ever loving fuck up. What I did in High School was wrong, but you got me fired from my job. I'm in college. How am I supposed to pay for it now?
>Respond with "That's too bad, unfortunately for you, I don't care. Thanks for the free burritos by the way :)"
>Says this "You are a petty child. Go fuck yourself."
Why he so mad tho?
>>
>>39269051
Shit I meant few years, not month. My bad.
>>
>>39269051
I don't get why he'd get so angry when he deserved it.
>>
>>39269051
This story makes me proud. I have trouble getting revenge without feeling shitty after it and apologizing, but this story gives me encouragement, from one robot to another.
>>
>>39269051
>bullly doesn't care about your well being and hurts you
>gets mad when you don't care about his

he is an entitled cunt.
>>
i don't want to physically hurt my bully i want to make him know my pain i want him to develop an anxiety disorder and have panic attacks regularly.
>>
>>39269051
>chad btfo of you in highschool
>you btfo of him later
>why u did this to me bro ?
Makes you think. Fucking entitled norms.
>>
>>39269396
He comes from a pretty poor family from what I heard in HS. I can't prove that of course, but wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>39266015
It may be anywhere from anger and frustration to gratitude and the potential to open a door to friendship

Some bullies get mad when people they treat like crap forgive them or avoid showing aggression because a part of some of them is seeking to initiate anger, they want their victim to be angry

Ironically the bully through bullying bullies himself and it has the potential to make them better themself, by being an ass to others bullies may learn something nice about others and may improve themselves it may also improve others

Kinda odd how that works...
>>
>>39266432
>Bullying is nonexistant in the middle east

Sure it is...
>>
>>39266432
Stop talking out from your ass dipshit.
I am an arab and got bullied the fk out.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.