[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanging yourself can't be that painful, right? The ceilings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Hanging yourself can't be that painful, right? The ceilings in my apartment are pretty low so I won't be able to snap my neck. What are the chances of me surviving this method?
>>
Try holding your breath for as long as you can. Then imagine not being able to breath when you want. Then imagine having your windpipe crushed under the weight of your body. Then imagine feeling that for a minute or two, however long it takes you to pass out.

Find somewhere tall enough to break your neck or buy a gun.
>>
>>39266538
I thought about going for a walk in the woods and finding a nice tree to climb and hang myself from but I thought it'd be a lot more comfortable if I did it in my apartment. I'd buy a gun but I don't have any money and I have a felony so that'd make it pretty difficult.
>>
File: 1444730698621s.jpg (32KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1444730698621s.jpg
32KB, 300x360px
>>39267057

I'm pretty certain most people pass out pretty quickly by hanging. Plus it's probably the cheapest method of killing yourself besides jumping.

Maybe find some high place to tie a noose, that way you could maybe break your neck quickly.
>>
>>39267175
What's the minimum height required to break my neck? Is weight a major factor? I'm pretty set on doing this in the privacy of my home.
>>
My little sister was so afraid of pain that she refused to get any shots, even vaccinations, and she managed to hang herself in her closet with a scarf, so I imagine it's not that painful of a method. She couldn't snap her neck, either, given that the bar on her closet wasn't taller than her, and that didn't stop her from succeeding.

I hope you know how bad you'll be fucking up your family by doing this, though.
>>
>>39267293

Probably pretty high. I don't think you'll break your neck in your house.

I still don't think it'll be crazy painful though. Just maybe keep some scissors on you or something in case you regret it while you're dying.
>>
>>39267361
My mom has already accepted the fact that I'm going to kill myself. Step dad could care less and my sister is young enough that it shouldn't really bother her too much. I ruined my life after my last suicide attempt so I have to make sure I actually succeed this time. I'm going to let my cat outside tonight so hopefully someone adopts her and then that's it. I've been putting this off for long enough.
>>
>>39267490
Give the cat to a shelter dumbass
>>
>>39267525
Because you know, shelters are open this late.
>>
>>39265775
In a sense it's painful, but less so than drowning. Squeeze your throat, and multiply that feeling by about 4-5 times, mixed with the burning of co2 being trapped in your lungs
>>
>>39267293
Yeah weight's a big decider on how far you need to fall to break your neck, ranging from about 10 feet if you're a manlet skeleton to only 5 if you're a fat boy. You probably won't be able to hang yourself in your home, for a comfy death I'd recommend an exit bag for a little more money or maybe a gun if you're rich
>>
>>39265775
define they
>>
>>39265775
lad tell us why you're doing that. say everything. if you commit suicide, it won't matter if we know, and if you don't, well, that's better.
>>
>>39267436
>keep scissors
if you actually have a strong rope, good luck using scissors. you need a much better blade for that
you'd regret it as soon as you felt the pain on your neck
>I don't think you'll break your neck in your house
correct, your weight would likely pull it down if you didnt screw a hook into a stud
>>
Alright, thanks for the replies. If this hurts, oh well. Not like living will be any less painful. I'm out
>>
>>39267871
I hope it's quick and painless. Best of luck to ya anon
>>
>>39267871
Godspeed anon, hope it doesn't fail because failed suicide fucks your life over so much more
>>
>>39265775
if you are really in a rush to die here is a easy way to do it, and you don't even need to spend a penny or really do alot of anything honestly

>go to the WORST part of town
>start hanging around the corner store and start asking anyone if they are selling weed or crack (really make yourself sound like you'll die if you don't get it)
>when you find someone who is selling it, he'll probably either sell it to you or try to rob you but it doesnt matter
>pull out a knife and try to stab him
>he'll most likely pull out a gun and shoot you a few times
>try to get in a position where a bullet can easily strike one of your vital points
>put up with the pain for a little bit and enjoy feeling yourself start to fade out of existence
if you wake up in a hospital or if you end up in a coma you blew it
>>
Supposedly most people who hang themselves do it in situations that they could easily avoid death if they so desired (eg all it would have taken was straightening their legs).

In my experience, the pain and the shock of not being able to breathe is pretty overwhelming. If you're a pussy like me, you won't be able to do it unless you set up a situation where there's no way out.

Source: tried to hang myself like the badasses like four times, every time stood back up within 2-3 seconds
>>
Unless you've got a big enough fall to snap your neck, hanging is some of those most painful ways to go, similar to the first moments of drowning. It may seem an easy way out but those who go out this way are either stupid or have some fucking balls.

There are much easier ways out I feel, like either getting hit by a train or putting a gun in your mouth.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.