[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well robots, I have entered borderline despair territory again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 2714y18234y11234.jpg (13KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
2714y18234y11234.jpg
13KB, 236x306px
Well robots, I have entered borderline despair territory again. During lecture at college, I spotted a girl who was in one of my classes last semester. For a brief period, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Normally, girls don't catch my attention anymore because I have been isolated for so long that I gave up on being in a relationship all together. However, she is different. I am feeling a sense of attraction that I have never felt in years. Her slim figure. Her brown cascading hair. She looks like a combination of pic related and Ellen page. She doesn't dress like a typical sorority girl. I never see her sitting next to any guys. She always takes a seat near the front of the lecture hall surrounded by the other girls. She never chats in class and is always attentive and taking notes. I have the feeling I genuinely want to get to know her. Over the summer I managed to forget about her. I never thought I would see her again because I go to a very large public university, but here she is again. How do I get rid of this sick feeling I get in the pit of my stomach? I know I will never be in a relationship with her or any girl like her and it pains me. How do I cope with these feelings and just forget that she even exists?
>>
File: hitler.png (1MB, 1150x647px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.png
1MB, 1150x647px
>>39265618
Oh for Christ's sake, either just talk to her outside of class or forget about her altogether. Fantasizing that much about someone you don't even know is not only unhealthy, but fucking stupid too. Stop being a goddamn crybaby for once in your life and actually do something about it
>>
>>39265618
just keep in mind she's probably nowhere as interesting as you think she is. not saying she's a bad person or anything, but what you have in your mind is not going to be anything like reality and you will just be disappointed
>>
>>39265618
I know this feeling way too well :(
>>
>>39265717
>just talk to her outside of class

How do I do this without coming off as a creepy stalker?
>>
File: IMG_0078.jpg (39KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.jpg
39KB, 314x295px
>>39265797
>but what you have in your mind is not going to be anything like reality and you will just be disappointed

This OP. 3D can never live up to what's in your head. 3D can never be 2D
>>
File: 3c2.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>it's another: "White male has mental problems because he's so unappealing to the opposite sex" episode
>>
>>39265618
I am in the same situation as you OP, only the girl vanished. I shared two classes with her and over time I realized I really wanted to know more about her but I never made a move. Now she's gone and I can't find her, it's driving me insane. I would go to the ends of the earth to even get a chance to speak to her now.

Don't be like me, OP. Don't sit around, do nothing, and regret it. It will eat away at you forever. Talk to her.
>>
>>39265892
You can always begin by going "hey! We had XYZ class last semester!" If she recognizes you then wonderful, you'll be able to continue the conversation from there by asking stuff like her major etc. establish rapport, what little it may seem will still work for the next part: sitting next to her. If meeting her and speaking to her went well, then she is already familiar with you and you'll be able to slyly sit next to her since she knows who you are. From there you guys can talk when appropriate for whatever you want. Being in class with her is also a huge advantage, as you can get her number for the purpose of class and use that as a means of texting and further getting to know her and if you're brave and comfortable enough, ask her out. Don't sweat yourself OP, this effort takes time and ultimately depends on whether she feels comfortable with you. Even if you mess up, you learn and gain experience from this and realize it's not as daunting as it seems. Just play it cool and don't think, just talk and relax.
>>
>>39266149
Lol this. Qt used to catch my bus. Usually the only two people in the bus. Was gonna talk to her. Now she's disappeared, never seen her again. Tfw
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.