[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is 22 too old to get my shit together be honest should i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1412440320811.png (108KB, 214x255px) Image search: [Google]
1412440320811.png
108KB, 214x255px
is 22 too old to get my shit together be honest should i just kill myself now?
>>
Jesus ascended into heaven at 30 so yeah,you got time. 35 is the dead line.
>>
>>39265111
Jordan Peterson says that even at the age of 24 you have the time to get your shit together.
>>
>>39265111
Heaps of time senpai. Take baby steps and take it slow. Have small achievable goals that you can realistically work towards and you'll find that you'll get your sit together in no time. I believe in you Anon
>>
>>39265111
No its not. Im 26 and dont have my shit together. Dont be me anon. You just need to invest in yourself. If you pass 25 you are doomed if you wont change. You have time. DO IT!
>>
>>39265111
got my shit together around 29
22... you are a kid... kid...
>>
>>39265111
If it's any consolation to you OP, I'm the same age as you and also don't have my shit together
>>
File: 1499488993265.png (220KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499488993265.png
220KB, 1199x444px
Theblackpill is your shit will never actually be together if you have to get your shit together
>>
>>39265111
of course it's not too old. As long as you're alive it isn't too late. There are stories all the time of people in their late 30's and 40's getting their shit together.

It's going to take work though if you're serious. It won't just fall into place for you right away. I'm not sure where you're at now but first thing is either getting your GED or starting an online college course for your associate's even.

It's never too late OP. But the sooner you start the easier it'll be in the long run. 22 isn't even old.
>>
You don't realise until later but 22 is still really young. Like I find it nuts when people say they haven't achieved anything by 20 and should kill themselves. 20 is insanely young to me now.

You should start worrying once you hit 25
Once you hit 30 you're fucked
35 you're done. Game over.
>>
>>39265111
22 join military not fuck up retire at 42 gg
>>
>>39265111
My first job was at 12 to 15 with family but got a paycheck after 16 got my own retired at 30 3 years ago, you have a good chance but don't wait any longer
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.