[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom made me make an Okcupid account >no matches a day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0341.jpg (690KB, 2293x1897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
690KB, 2293x1897px
>mom made me make an Okcupid account
>no matches a day in
I told her. In fact, we wagered $50. I never wanted the fucking thing but I didn't want to risk getting kicked out over it.
>>
File: 1503203991214.jpg (80KB, 600x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1503203991214.jpg
80KB, 600x1027px
>>39264188
this thread sucks and you suck
>>
You should make a bet with her that if you don't get any matches within a week, she lets you cum in her mouth,
>>
But did you actually try talking to females? You don't even have to match,all you have to do is text them and not give them a simple "hey" . Say something like "hey,how have you been? How is life treating you?" . That is literally perfect.
>>
>live at home with your parents
>expect to meet women off the internet for dates
>>
>>39264232
Fuck off roastie
>>39264232
I'm not interested in doing anything sexual with her, or any female.
>>39264283
I don't want to interact with succubi. I made it (actually my mom did) because she thinks I "need a girlfriend"
Fuck talking to them first. I've existed for 20, almost 21 elyears without a female showing interest in me. I'm not going to do all the leg work
>>
>>39264337
That's why you are a low test loser who will stay that way. I do understand though,it is disheartening to have to work for your meal and dreams but I am sure you'll get over it eventually. I and Satan believe in you.
>>
>>39264459
>it is disheartening to have to work for your meal and dreams
if equality is real, women must initiate exactly as often as men do
>>
>>39264520
From what my friends told me, this exists in South Korea and Brazil
>>
So, you're blaming randoms for your own actions in life?
>>
>>39264520
You know it's not. It is a man's responsibility to be dominant in a relationship and a womans responsibility to be submissive and lady like. Not my fault you can't follow the dynamic that has been prevelant for the last billion or so years.
>>
>>39264678
I don't blame anyone for not liking me.
>>39264459
No, I never said I cared about being a virgin. I just wanted to share another sob story and relate to other robots.
>>
>>39265130
I wouldn't say sad. More along the lines of "boohoo too bad so sad" .
>>
>>39264232
> yet you post this retard
Kys e-boy underage normie
>>
Okcupid has been a crapshoot ever since they removed the visitors tab.

Why they thought it was a good idea to do that is beyond me.
>>
>>39265772
>Why they thought it was a good idea to do that is beyond me.

They realized they could charge for it as a paid subscription feature, is why. It's all about the shekels goyfriend. That's all its ever been about.
>>
>>39265826
I don't think it really worked in their favor since a lot of people cancelled their subscription to A-List since a big feature of it was that you can see who visits you while being able to visit other profiles without them knowing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.