[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: SANDWICH GENERAL Feel free to discuss everything relating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: this is a picture of a sandwich.jpg (111KB, 770x380px) Image search: [Google]
this is a picture of a sandwich.jpg
111KB, 770x380px
>ITT: SANDWICH GENERAL

Feel free to discuss everything relating to sandwiches.

If you have a strong opinion (positive or negative) about a particular aspect of sandwiches, please share it with us.

To start us off: What's your favorite kind of sandwich?
>>
Pork and apple sauce

Phwoar lad
>>
I dont eat roast beef sandwiches anymore because it reminds me of nasty blown out vagina
>>
I enjoy a good Rueben. Corned beef and sauerkraut go very well together. This is followed closely by turkey and cranberry, but I save those for seasonal enjoyment
>>
Who else hates Subway? I've never once had an enjoyable sub from there. It's just soggy shit every single time.
>>
I have no strong opinions, but I have been craving a good cuban lately. which sucks because I live in south dakota
>>
File: italian_beef.jpg (88KB, 770x682px) Image search: [Google]
italian_beef.jpg
88KB, 770x682px
These are probably one of the best foods ever created.
>>
>>39263521
A hotdog is a sandwich
>>
Rate my strange high concoction last night:

Sprouted bread, smoked oysters, arugula, french fried onions, horseradish pickles, sauerkraut, truffle mayo
>>
Any kind of toasted melt.

Today I had a fantastic lunch: Some smoked cheddar with sauteed onion, mushroom, spicy cured meat, and tomato on a brioche bun. Sign me up.
>>
I was thinking of going to Jimmy Johns today for a sub and some bbq chips. Good idea?
>>
>>39263833

I stopped going to Jimmy Johns because I found out about the level of sodium in their stuff. I normally don't give a shit about that, but jesus christ their salt level is off the charts.
>>
I like white bread, turkey, provolone, black olives, and mayo. That's my favorite sandwich.

Fuck vegetables on sandwiches/pizza. Fucking ruins the taste.

>inb4 amerifat can't eat vegetables xD
>>
>>39263521
Just had a fucking delicious London broil, cheddar, and whole grain spicy mustard on sourdough. Usually prefer a seeded rye, though.
>>
This is the ideal sandwich. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
File: C_wyhyfXYAALcbz.jpg_large.jpg (246KB, 1319x907px) Image search: [Google]
C_wyhyfXYAALcbz.jpg_large.jpg
246KB, 1319x907px
Post your sandwich alignment /r9k/
>>
>>39263884
I always get the veggie, is that one bad?
>>
Best cold sub on Earth. Non of you piece of shit fags can top this.
>Go to a real Italian small deli NEVER SUBWAY
>Real wheat sub roll
>Honey roasted turkey
>Provolone Cheese
>Lettuce (onion and tomato are optional)
>Oil/Vinegar, salt/pepper/, oregano, mayo

ITS OVER, EVERYONE BTFO
>>
Cheese steaks are the shit. Especially with bell peppers, grilled onions and mushrooms.
>>
Liverwurst and blue cheese on rye topped with raw onion, fritos and mustard.
>>
bread, mayo, and roast beef
>>
>>39264733
Entire top row including first of the second row. Nothing else there constitutes a sandwich.
>>
I like grilled cheese. Maybe with a little bit of ham and bbq sauce too. I am a simple man. I like simple sandwiches.
>>
File: 1490487982364.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1490487982364.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
When I was at Subway I used to make the most amazing of BMTs that no employee can ever recreate. I've improved the recipe with higher ingredients and garlic cloves but I don't have one of those fast ovens.

> white bread
> Italian BMT layered ham/salami/pepperoni (the order is important)
> a decent spread of mozzarella just enough to not be counted as two
> on the vegetable side, put spinach, onion, green peppers
> tons of oil to go around
> oregano
> toast it for the "extra time"
> remove it
> add lettuce, cucumbers, pickles, tomatoes
> mayo, deli mustard, salt, pepper (don't use the mix), a splash of parmesan cheese

Eat immediately.
>>
>>39265079
adding grilled onions and mushrooms to a sandwich sounds great desu
>>
>>39263521
>go to subway
>ask for Italian herbs and cheese bread
>foot-long
>just steak and cheese
>provolone cheese
>extra cheese
>mayo
>pepper
>the best sandwich hands down
>>
File: 1496169289973.jpg (12KB, 270x194px) Image search: [Google]
1496169289973.jpg
12KB, 270x194px
Reuben is goat. Not that marble rye bullshit though, needs to be black like my coffee.
>>
Sliced turkey, bacon , tomato, lettuce, toasted bread, mayo

Club sandwich
>>
Buffalo ranch chicken sandwiches every day. Simple and easy.
>>
gold rush sandwich
>>
Meatball sub with bacon and mozzarella >>>>>>>>> anything else
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.