[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to have children (if you could)? I don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: children-7.jpg (202KB, 1000x927px) Image search: [Google]
children-7.jpg
202KB, 1000x927px
Do you want to have children (if you could)?

I don't think I want to and I realized that recently.
It's not because I don't like children. I just feel embarrassment. I can't cope with life and having a child isn't something a person like me should do. I am also terrified when I think about it because everyone thinks that I'm a loser. I am embarrassed of the potential "oh look who got a kid" comments.
>>
File: 1458542400677.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458542400677.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
i hate kids. i get annoyed very easily by stupid shit kids do and say. they cost a shitload of money too.

id only want one if i knew for sure it would grow up to be super rich playing sports or inventing something like some kind of new stupid social media thing.

but more likely it would grow up to be another normie.

im not taking that chance.

plus no women don't like me.
>>
I also hate kids. I hate other peoples' kids abd I know if I met an alternate version of myself with kids, I'd hate him and his stupid kids. Fuck kids, nigga.
They're loud. They paw everything. They eventually turn into what you are. They look stupid.
I really hate parents who just let their kids scream. For some reason I hate them even more when they try to shut their kid up but can't. Just kill it, for fuck sake.
Wash their hair in the bath and just take a breather to rest your arms. That's all it takes. Quiet, thoughtful and cooperative children will be rejoiced. All other kids should be raised amidst labour so they don't get the wrong idea regarding their life.
>>
>>39262391
As a fembot, I feel like I need to have kids one day but I'd like to be completely stable in every way before bringing a child into this shit world (or adopting). I think the worst part of having a kid has got to be the fact that any fucked up parts of them are probably your fault.
>>
No way, to think people actively enjoy forcing another person into this shit world is beyond me.
>>
>>39262391
Stop living in your head, have a damn kid, NOW!
>>
>>39264415
t. /pol/tard

originally
>>
>>39262391
No. They cost far to much money and there is no return on investment. If I could bill them for the cost of raising them or there were laws forcing them to take care of me when I was old then maybe.
>>
>>39264466
HAVE A DAMN FUCKING WHITE KID BOY NOW! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>39262391
I'm not sure. I kind of want to have kids just to purposely fuck them up as a way to take revenge on this unfair universe. I know it would be unfair to the kids as they did nothing wrong, but that's the point. I'm too petty to not further perpetuate the evil that had been thrust upon me.

Then again, I'm too lazy to do all the things necessary to have/adopt kids, so fuck it.
>>
>>39264485
WRONG, MAKe the woman raise them then when she divorces you, you will still have a slave to fuel your neetdom
>>
I don't, but it doesn't matter, since I can't right now and if I would ever reach the point where I could, I would be a completely different person with different opinions.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.