[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do most robots claim to have autism, when most of them don't?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: school shooter.jpg (99KB, 930x842px) Image search: [Google]
school shooter.jpg
99KB, 930x842px
Why do most robots claim to have autism, when most of them don't? Are they claiming disability in order to feel special? Maybe it'll become popular for white people to say they have schizophrenia or down syndrome next.
>>
>>39262127
Autism is very broad, a lot of people here are probably on the spectrum to an extent, even if minor. Likely more towards the aspergers side and difficulty with social interactions so to speak. I personally struggle more with simple tasks like folding clothes, being able to prepare a meal, being able to do simple tasks efficiently / without difficulty. OCD also trolls me pretty frequently.

Autism is also used as a synonym for being retarded so to speak nowadays. I'm actually diagnosed as autistic / have been for some years now.
>>
>>39262127
>doesn't get the robot meme
Please leave summerfag
>>
people get put on pain medication for being unemployed due to depression.

power is addicting that's why great leaders end up destroying their empires because of the high levels of serotonin and they want more dominance

humans are fundamentally fucked up creatures which is why people are saying bullying is good for kids, they don't know why they just say it's good.
>>
>>39262194
I don't see the difference from "minor to moderate difficulty, displays little interest or effort" and just not trying.

It's like stolen valor from people who are actually mentally disabled and unable to do simple things like follow ques in a conversation.
>>
>>39262383
I'm not really sure how to explain it to you but I can try with some things I struggle with that could just be seen as pure laziness.

I can't cook to save my life, I can use a microwave and heat up food and in theory I could butter bread and make a sandwich (although I won't) so if I don't have food in my house and I'm not willing to go drive and buy takeout, I just won't eat.

This will sound ridiculous but if there nothing I can heat up, I will just starve myself and refuse to eat / skip meals entirely, I feel like there's some invisible barrier or mental barrier confining me and not allowing me to make a sandwich or prepare a meal. It's very fucking dumb and I can't explain why but I don't think it's just laziness as it's not so much I don't want to do it.
>>
>>39262127
I was in special ed all the way until high school and I am a diagnosed autist
>>
>>39262127
Although I was never officially diagnosed by a doctor, my elementary school counselor determined I had Asperger's when I was only 6 since I was not talkative, had only one friend, and was intensely interested in building legos at the time and cared about nothing else. 15 years later and I still have intense, changing interests and am an extreme introvert.
>>
>>39262532
I have some OCD like problems. I might have aspergers, but I don't like to think of it in the same way that people think of autism. Like I said, it seems like stolen valor.

Not feeding yourself is pretty extreme though. It sounds like you have a lot of real struggles.

>>39262670
>>39262730
yeah I'm not denying that there's autistic people here. I'm just wondering what percentage of the userbase is actually autistic and what percentage is just saying that with pride like it's some trendy thing to use as an excuse for failure.

do you guys find it exciting and fun to say you have a mental disorder? some people do, apparently. they think it's a fucking joke.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.