[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys figured out why women don't want to have sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: confederate virgin.jpg (139KB, 1190x747px) Image search: [Google]
confederate virgin.jpg
139KB, 1190x747px
Have you guys figured out why women don't want to have sex with you or is it still a feminist jew conspiracy?
>>
Women actually do want to have sex with me, too bad I'm limited to one at a time.
>>
>when the cop tells the people threatening him they should be ashamed of themselves
WOKE
>>
>>39262063
yeah sure

>>39262034
still a feminist jew conspiracy. also evolutionary psychology and geopolitics
>>
>>39262034
My gosh just look at the frigid, haggard bitch
>>
>>39262238
30% chance she could beat your ass. post pic
>>
>>39262184
I'm 6'2 190 classically handsome, why do you think they wouldn't? Well I have a girlfriend anyway so it's a moot point these days.
>>
>>39262034
They don't want to have sex with me because I'm unattractive to them, go figure. Not everything is a grand conspiracy.
>>
>>39262262
everyone who's 6'2" and handsome can have a girlfriend
>>
As an ethnic Ashkenazi, I've been told on few occasions that I'm the reason why: modern women are hypergamous, there's an influx of feminism and other leftist ideologies, there's so much degenerate filth in the media that's pushing hypergamy and degeneracy, that blacks and other non-whites are empowered to be unruly, that there's so much civil unrest today, that economic disparities and inequalities are the result of "my" people controlling the wealth, that university and other higher education are filled with leftist propaganda, that migrants are infecting the rest of the world, and something about mind control.

Even though I'm nothing more than the type of guy who'd lurk here.
>>
>>39262416
I suppose so, unless you have very poor social skills and/or a really really fucked up face
>>
>>39262034
As far as i'm concerned anyone flying the confederate flag is a traitor to the united states of america and should be ashamed of themselves
>>
>>39262034
>feminist jew conspiracy
what conspiracy
>>
>>39262034
Because I'm not attractive physically or personality-wise. It's really not that difficult.
>>
>>39262262
Everybody is 6 ' 2" and classically handsome on the internet
>>
im not even racist, but i feel bad for the guy
>>
>>39262585
Jews created feminism to kill off the white man and everything he's done.

Look into it, and you'll get a better explanation
>>
>>39262637
That's not the impression I got on this board. And luckily I stay like that when I'm offline too.
>>
>>39262663
>to kill off the white man and everything he's done
why tho
>>
>>39262663
Jews faked the moon landing and the holocaust too. Wake up sheeple
>>
File: jack.jpg (158KB, 1550x805px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
158KB, 1550x805px
>people ITT are unironically defending the bitch on the right
You guys know women hate white knights, right?
>>
>>39262696
Then why are you here exactly?
>>
>>39262742
Why would I not be?
>>
>>39262699
Because jews are still mad about being expelled from every country they've ever inhabited.

And the best way to get back at the white man is to make everyone hate the white man.
>>
>>39262717
That's a guy unless you are confusing right with left.
>>
>>39262259
Why? She has no muscle, looks legitimately malnourished, out of shape, and just generally unhealthy
>>
>>39262848
I meant left
I'm also doing other shit and I got distracted
>>
File: 26b.jpg (71KB, 261x328px) Image search: [Google]
26b.jpg
71KB, 261x328px
>>39262496

I'm a kike as well, and I've noticed that /pol/lacks has a very poor understanding of us. Do they completely disregard the sheer amount of Jews who are redpilled or becoming so? Most other Jews I know of in Los Angeles for example are fairly conservative.

If they limited their hatred towards Jewish females, then I'd be more inclined to agree with them. However, it is mainly White women in general (including the feminist Jewish princesses) who are the problem.
>>
>>39262769
christ almighty, is there a way to stop their vile madness??
>>
>>39262924
>Do they completely disregard the sheer amount of Jews who are redpilled or becoming so?
Or the fact that Jews, historically, also have the habit of being screwed over by other Jews.

>Most other Jews I know of in Los Angeles for example are fairly conservative.
I live in Portland. Jews here are liberal as fuck, don't practise aside from family tradition. On the plus side, Jewish women are hornier as a result (even if they are feminist).
>>
File: tom's-secret.jpg (39KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
tom's-secret.jpg
39KB, 480x362px
>>39262924
>However, it is mainly White women in general (including the feminist Jewish princesses) who are the problem.
(didn't read this part)
Yeah, for some reason I can only get into relationships with non-white girls. Don't know why. They're the only times women are ever nice to me.
>>
>>39262924
While I find blind hatred of the Jews to be pointless, the fact of the matter is that Jews make up much of the elite and that they have a tendency to make their way into high-level institutions and spread terrible ideas from the top down. If that's not a reason to be skeptical of coexisting with Jews and be wary of Jewish practices like usury than I don't know what is.
>>
>>39262926
I think the white supremacists want to kill them so there's that.

I don't have the answer though dude
>>
>>39262850
yeah she's clearly sickly. she should be fat the subject b.
>>
>>39262034
>tfw many girls find me attractive
>tfw a social autist
>>
I'm really quiet and is a skelly
>>
>>39262924
Some bacteria is good for the body, but a lot of it is very bad for the health. Better to quarantine all of it then risk an infection or sickness, without knowing which ones are good or bad.
>>
>>39262993

I think there's a lot of Liberal and Leftist Jews here too, but most of the ones I know who are serious about being Jewish are more conservative-leaning. The Left would rather see Israel become a Palestinian Caliphate, and thus you get a number of Jews who feel more drawn to Right Wing beliefs. Most of my family voted for Trump because they felt like the Obama Administration screwed over Israel. A lot of other Jews would have still voted for Hillary anyway, though.

>>39263098

We make up a disproportional amount of the elite, but I don't think forcefully getting rid of Jews is going to eliminate the spread of terrible ideas from the top down altogether. It's as delusional as niggers thinking that eliminating the "White Supremacist Instatooshunz" will make for a society free of injustice.

>>39263292

I've heard that same exact argument used by Feminists about men. You are the Nazi version of a Tumblrina Snowflake.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.