[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>arrive home after 7 hours of class >tired as fuck >notice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: 1501967730598.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1501967730598.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
>arrive home after 7 hours of class
>tired as fuck
>notice house was turned inside out while i was out
>mom's cleaning the place
>herewegoagain.jpeg
>OCD goes fucking nuts 'cause EVERYTHING IS OUT OF PLACE AAAAA
>try to look myself up in neetcave
>oh
>oh god no
>everything is fucked beyond repair
>action figures and manga are all in a pile beneath PC, probably crushed
>R.I.P cable management
>peripherals lost all color and functionality due to agressive cleaning products
>visiblyFUCKINGMAD.webm
>thing is, i agreed to clean my faphole every sunday in exchange for her not entering my domain ever again because i've already had this discussion multiple times
>basically lost 1.2k dollars of manga, figures and peripherals
>almost fucking hit the bitch
>"gee anon, it's not like they're that important right? sorry~"
>deepbreath.mp3
>"it's not worth it, just grab your shit and come back later" i thought
>gets acoustic guitar and head out
>arrive at open field devoid of any human in a 500m radius
>busts guitar out of case
>out of tune
>3 strings snapped
>body cracked
>there aren't enough words to describe my anger
>come back home stomping heavier than an herd of buffalos running at full speed
>"OK, WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS TOUCHED MY GUITAR?"
>"oh, welcome back anon, t'was the neighbor's kids. they're just too cute to not let them play with it"
>rush to neetcave otherwise i'd hit mom
>put everything back in place
>boot up PC to play some Warframe
>load in, 13fps
>open case
>GPU is missing
>u
>fucking
>wot
>m8
>storm downstairs
>"ok, i'm gonna ask nicely: who took my GPU"
>"one of the kids took and piece he needed out of your PC, of course he asked for it nicely and i just couldn't say no to that cute face.besides, you have lots of spare parts don't you?"
>lost 1080 GPU
>lost manga and action figures
>destroyed guitar
>OCD going fucking nuts because mom doesn't put things back in place after cleaning
>MFW on the verge of killing someone
>TFW no respect or privacy
>>
>>39260815
Is this for reals? Have you explained to your mother that this is not OK? Just go back and take your shit back, or demand replacements from your mother.

Better yet, move the fuck out.
>>
jesus anon thats fucked
specialu the guitar wtf man

move out it will only get worse from here on out.
>>
>>39260815
If fake, kill self for uncompelling story.

If real, literally kill your mother. Fuck your parents, man. It's their fault you're forces to suffer existence to bein with. You deserve to personally deal death to your creators.
>>
>>39260856
>no job
>no respect so anything i say is basically gibberish to them

i should at least calm down before i try anything, don't want to end up doing something stupid lite dropkicking a kid into oblivion
>>
File: 1495701309876.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1495701309876.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>39260815
holy fucking shit this can't be real
>>
File: angel.png (403KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
angel.png
403KB, 610x457px
>>39260815
lol that's what you get for being a child and living with mom and dad. You get treated like a child.

You want to be a man, then do it.
>>
>>39260815
You're a fucking saint, I'd be breaking down doors and beating people with a bat if I lost $1200 of anything, not even mentioning the guitar and THE FUCKING GPU. Somehow though, I'm not sure I believe this 100%.
>>
>>39260815
Rodge the place up OP.
>>
If this is for real stop being a fucking neet, the fact she let them take the fucking 1080 is the last straw
>>
>>39260962
they're not fucking worth the headache
i've had multiple incidents but none as bad as this one, so i kinda learned to swallow it all and not commit homocide
>>
>>39260989
I assume you didn't buy any of the stuff? If you did then call the police just to show that you're serious. You can't just destroy $1200 worth of shit.
>>
Jesus fucking christ that sucks. My parents don't ever enter my room without asking.
>>
>>39260989
What fucking homicide, break their arms. They looted your pc in your own house get a new fucking lock and lock it all the time, maybe get a small chest with a padlock for smaller stuff holy shit.
>>
File: pottao.jpg (154KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
pottao.jpg
154KB, 1024x678px
>>39260989
just do it anon you'll be fine as long as you plead not guilty.

so many idiots just pick guilty. they'll let you pick not guilty but half the time they don't even take it

that's even if your mom even bothers reporting it.
>>
>>39260989
Grow a pair, OP. Don't be such a pushover
>>
>>39260987
He said he's in college fucktard
>>
File: lulu.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lulu.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>39261054
>going to school means I get to act like an infant

damn, aren't all colleges in places that aren't your hometown anyway?
>>
>let the neighborhood kids steal a computer part and break a guitar

>completely unaware this is not ok

Op, your post is unbelievable bullshit. Stop lying online with this >silly mommy tier green text.
>>
File: give.jpg (45KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
give.jpg
45KB, 530x805px
A man can get violent and get his way, if he must. But he's already failed. A real man never lets it come to that point.

Should have never let this become an option. A door lock, intimidating people so they would be too scared to even dare, there are a zillion options and you took none of them.
>>
>>39260815
>basically lost 1.2k dollars of manga, figures and peripherals
>she's not at 5-10k
>she does'nt have complete privacy
wew lad
>>
>>39260815
Ty op for the post made my night <3
>>
>>39261073
>>39260987
>not knowing what a NEET is
Normies need to get out already.
>>
Move out immediately
Also kill your mom and the neighbors if possible
>>
File: sketcheri.png (11KB, 295x310px) Image search: [Google]
sketcheri.png
11KB, 295x310px
>>39261169
you misspelled completely pathetic manchild
>>
Fake
If they took your gpu your monitor wouldnt have signal and you would notice its missing earlier
>>
>>39260815
>"one of the kids took and piece he needed out of your PC, of course he asked for it nicely and i just couldn't say no to that cute face.besides, you have lots of spare parts don't you?"
Use seven words - "You are going to pay for that", and I mean that literally. She damaged your stuff, she has to replace it.
>>
>>39261239
I mean if the kid who took it was savy enough to know what gpu he has then I'm sure he'd know to plug the monitor back in through the motherboard
Still this shit is probably fake. OP post pictures of the broken stuff
>>
File: 1487336374922.gif (74KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487336374922.gif
74KB, 480x270px
have a similar story except this really happened
>lately brother has become a druggie shithead
>go to uncle's house for the summer
>had simply told mom not to mess with anything in my room and don't let my brothers mess with stuff
>thought nothing of it but didn't want my baby brother breaking my models by accident of something
>come back after 2 months happy to be back
>walk toward my room and the door is open
>mom notices me "now don't be mad" she says
>oh god please no
>my room is totally trashed
>all my models are destroyed
>posters are torn up
>there's cigarettes and beer everywhere
>tv has a scratch across it
>my xbox is on and there are games strewn about the floor
>even my bed frame and box spring are broken
>my gun is gone and so is my bow
>whole room smells like putrid garbage
>painfully obvious that my mom let my brother and his friends fuck around in my room the entire time i was gone
>find out from my sister that everyone in the family had been in there fucking around with my xbox at one point or another including mom
She told me she would replace everything, but she never did and when i brought it up she always said to get over it and got angry. I put a dead bolt on my door after that and locked it every time i left the house. My family would make fun of me for doing this and call me an asshole for acting like they would invade my privacy. I got a full rifle safe as well to keep my coins and other valuables in, and apparently that hurt my brother's feelings despite the above not being the only time he's done shit like this to me and other people.

and people wonder why i don't talk to my family after moving out
>>
Just beat up the brats who stole your GPU and smashed your guitar.
>>
>>39260815
No wonder you have OCD. Your mom's a fuckwit who gives no sense of security. If you going to college is a big thing for her, threaten to drop out because you can't trust her with your property.
>>
>>39261344
you don't have a right to personal possession when you don't live in your own home
>>
>>39261344
I think I would've taken a pair of brass knuckles and beat my brother half to death if he ever did that to my room. At every family reunion I would've beaten him into submission until he shat his pants and begged me to stop.
>>
>>39261399
Legally you do, even if you've not paid for the stuff.
>>
Op is a faggot and this thread is fake as fuck I can't believe you cunts are falling for it
>>
Someone post that story where that guy had to give his little sister his computer he paid for and she broke it
>>
>>39261239
Not if he has integrated graphics on the mobo
>>
>>39260815
I desperately want to believe you've made this up.
>>
File: Laughing_Asuka.jpg (131KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Asuka.jpg
131KB, 1024x1536px
>>39261504
>the law will protect me

spoken like a true spineless coward. Yeah it probably will, if you can bear to suffer even further emasculation. You must have a shred of manhood left, no matter how pathetic you are already.
>>
>>39260989
I'm very curious about the other stories, if you'd be so kind as to tell them. Your mother sounds properly retarded.
>>
>>39261512
better than trap threads

what difference does truth make anyway
>>
>>39261473
At that time i was a soft pudgy beta, and he was druggie chad despite him being a year younger than me. He'd beaten me up a few times after this. But one of the last interactions i had with him was several years after this, where i had gotten semi-fit and beat the fuck out of him until the cops came to pick him up for being in a drug educed rage and punching his gf. You have no idea how good it felt to be on top of him laying into his stupid fucking face over and over, then choking him out so the cops could get at him.

and now it's even better because he's gotten fat and i work out out every day
>>
>>39261344
I admire your restraint. I'd like to think I could be in your shoes without stabbing my brother through the hand, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>39260815
This has to be exaggerated at the very least.
I refuse to believe even a dumb roastie stay-at-home mom could be this fucking stupid and clueless
>>
>>39260815
What the fuck anon i would literally kill someone if he messed with my guitars without my permission, i suggest getting a lock for your door and go to these neighbors and demand payment for guitar and gpu
>>
>>39261344
I would have taken a sledge hammer and fucked up his room and your mother's room.
>>
I felt fucking mad from reading this...
You gotta talk to the kids' parents and gently tell them to fucking keep their children out of your things...
Those things ain't fucking cheap, right? At least you should get back your PC parts.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.