[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female cops AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- *inahle* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1484946164303s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484946164303s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>female cops
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-
*inahle*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0kdgcMRcX8
>>
top fucking lel. The power of equality. Now imagine you're at war and you need to rely on these people to save your life.
>>
>>39260752
That first clip was definitely the most infuriating. Dude didn't have to die at all if it weren't for the female cop having absolutely no presence of authority that let her get taken advantage of. Being in the presence of a cop is a very psychological thing and female cops don't have the ability to be 100% in charge due to their physical weakness.
>>
>>39260951
>grab gun of female cop
>didnt have to die
are you retarded?
>>
>>39260951
That's what I thought at first, but then it kind of seems like they're doing it intentionally, baiting retards into assaulting cops just because they're women, and thus getting them locked up for life.
>>
>>39260997
Reread my post, retard. He would have never have gone for the gun if a male cop had been the one to enter the bus. Look at how far back she's drawn into the bus rather than being able to exit him out for the cops outside to deal with. Bitch had no control what so ever.
>>
>>39261078
Yes, but it's obvious that if you take a cop's gun you're going to get fucked up one way or another no matter what. Thus it's his own fault. Not saying the woman isn't a useless retard, but still.
>>
>>39261078
>he's a good guy, he only stomped on and killed the babies because they had no control over the situation
>>
File: burningtheonlycure.jpg (10KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
burningtheonlycure.jpg
10KB, 192x262px
I love the last clip because its just some fat bloke who can do a cops job better than she can with no training.
>>
>>39260752
>this is how burgers train their cops
feels good to live in a germanic country with 1.9meter athletic broad tall women
>>
>>39260752
>Category: comedy
>>
>>39261275
>feels good to live in a germanic country with 1.9meter athletic broad tall women
I can beat them up easily
>>
>>39261275
Still get raped by manlet refugees so doesn't matter
>>
>>39260951
your a fucking faggot, reach for a gun and you get put down you fucking retard

get the fuck off this website you dumb nigger go fucking kill yourself faggot ass bitch
>>
>>39263538
Imagine being this mad over a 4chan post
>>
Female privilege is when the police force is treated as a tool to affirm your self esteem before it is used as a actual police force.
>>
File: 1503109412809.jpg (19KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
1503109412809.jpg
19KB, 388x392px
>mfw I found out women have lesser requirements than men when trying to join police/fire fighters
>>
>>39263687
Performing their task right isn't important, only fulfilling women in the workforce quotas. So progressive!
>>
>>39260951
>Being in the presence of a cop is a very psychological thing
This is really true. I feel like half of those clips wouldn't have even been attempted if it was a male.
>>
>>39261275
Can you post pics of proof?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.