[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want a daughter. Not to fuck, but to care for and protect.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: dont trust.png (236KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dont trust.png
236KB, 600x450px
I just want a daughter. Not to fuck, but to care for and protect. Any other anons feel like this?
>>
>>39258861
I have an infant daughter and she's my world but it's really a test of how much of a man you really are
>>
>>39258921

>real man

you sound like a woman.
>>
>>39258861
I am the exact same way. I don't even want a wife anymore. I don't care if I stay a virgin my entire life. I've always wanted a daughter though to just care for and love.
Do they allow single guys to adopt young girls? It seems like they probably don't because they'd be worried about abuse but is there some way to prove that I just want to love a daughter and raise her well?
>>
File: 1375486798590.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1375486798590.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>39258921
>she's my world
>>
>>39258975
Nope. It doesn't matter if you can prove that you'd be able to support her more than enough, they won't allow it because they automatically assume you're gonna fuck her.
>>
File: 1503394124516.jpg (83KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
1503394124516.jpg
83KB, 700x493px
>>39258861
being a parent might be cool, it could be like one of my murican sitcoms

>>39258975
some places do but its incredibly hard because of sexism. if youre a single guy your chances are nearly 0
>>
>>39258942
Never said I was a "real man"
>>39259007
If you ever have kids you'll see. There's just something about knowing you've created a life that just changes your views
>>
>>39259061
just leave. we don't need your freakish norman kind around here
>>
File: 1384493328935[1].jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935[1].jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>39259022
>>39259040
I was afraid of that. I would be a much better dad to an orphaned girl than any of the horrible foster homes out there. I would do everything I could to make her happy, comfortable, a good person, and succeed in life where I failed. But I can't because they think I want to have sex with a kid. I hate this world.
>>
>>39259094
Trust me it's not sunshine and rainbows. I'm living on the shitty end of the spectrum of the single father who got fucked out of his rights. That's why I said it's a test of your grit
>>
>>39259225
yeah but you're a normie. Get off my board
>>
>>39258861
Yeah, I've always wanted a daughter. Raise her right and watch her play and be happy. Anyone who makes her cry would regret it. That sort of thing. Though the chance of this actually happening is slim to none, sadly.
>>
>>39259259
It's not a challenge of the depth of hardship. Shit happens and life can crumble before your eyes.
>>
>>39259341
You moron, YOU'RE A FUCKING NORMIE. No robot could have sex, no robot could have a relationship, no robot could have a kid.
How can you even consider yourself a robot? Lemme guess, you get lonely sometimes?
>>
>be male
>save anime lolicon pictures (yes, a "joke" about a little girl leading an old man into a van is sus) or sketchy pictures of random child models
>post threads about "wanting a daughter to love and care for" with said lolicon/modelling images
>complain that everyone thinks you're a pedophile and it's not fair
What's wrong with you people? I'm glad you'll never get kids. You'd probably molest them and then claim you would never hurt them and were just "helping" them or some bullshit.
>>
File: 1498000357849.jpg (28KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1498000357849.jpg
28KB, 600x456px
>>39259341
SHUT UP AND GET OUT AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1503172975066.png (284KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1503172975066.png
284KB, 586x634px
>>39258861
Don't be retarded OP she will be great while she's young as a kid,but when she gets older and bring chad and tyrone home to fuck her it will be hell for you
>>
>>39259386
people like you are what ruins this world. OP posts a picture he thought was funny and you slam him for being a pedophile despite the picture being nothing wrong or noteworthy. It's something the fucking president could post without it being a big deal.
People like you that just jump to assumptions based on absolutely no concrete evidence make me sick
>>
I imagine a lot of people on here do, OP.
>>
probably just get a lolibot when they become available.
>>
>>39259515
His sense of "humor" and the general behavior of the people who make these threads makes him seem ill-suited to care for kids, but that's just me. All my posts are just me, honestly.
>It's something the fucking president could post without it being a big deal.
No, he couldn't. You're delusional. This is what spending too much time on these degenerate forums does to you. You have no idea what's appropriate or socially acceptable anymore.
>People like you that just jump to assumptions based on absolutely no concrete evidence make me sick
There is a 1 in 2 chance OP has a "loli folder" h jerks off to, and doesn't think it's a problem because they're 2D. I'm not saying this without concrete evidence, I'm saying this because of the company this website keeps.
>>
I'd prefer having a son honestly.
>>
File: 800-1.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
800-1.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>39259515
Anon just don't reply even if not bait just don't reply to normalfags in general
>>
>>39259982
Would you prefer your son turn out a chad or a beta? I'm asking honestly. Personally, I'm torn on the subject myself
>>
You will have to pay for her braces
You will have to pay for her phone plan
You will have to pay for college
You will have to pay when she totals the car driving drunk with her friends (it WILL happen)
You will have to deal with being called an asshole, a loser, and being told she "hates you" all throughout her teenage years

And that's just the beginning.
You don't want a daughter, you want an anime fantasy. You want a daughter specifically because you are a misogynist who thinks that young women are sweet little angels.

t. an actual father
>>
>>39260080
>t. bad father who failed to instill moral values
post your slut daughter you loserfag.
>>
File: ANGERY WOJAK.jpg (20KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY WOJAK.jpg
20KB, 399x489px
>>39260080
>actual father
NORMALS GET OFF MY BOARD
also look up the definition of misogynist
>>
>>39260065
Depends what you mean by Chad. If we're talking about the kind of guy who does nothing but party, get drunk, fuck everything in sight and whose life is artifical as it can get, I'd rather have him become a beta.

But the whole point of me wanting to have a son is to raise him into a wholesome man (something my own father utterly failed to do), not into Chad or a beta.
>>
>>39260080
Sounds like you're just a terrible father.
>>
>>39260080
and? Are you saying that I wouldn't want to do all of that? Are you saying that I can't handle my daughter calling me shit?
Perhaps, you're a shitty father. Because to me, being a father means that you're willing to accept what's coming. You love your family and it doesn't matter how much you pay out or how much emotional damage comes your way, you're happy to go through it all just to see the growth of your child, just to see them happy, just to be reminded of why you love them so.
>>
>>39258861
I want a son. I'd even consider adopting once I have the means to pay for stuff, but adopting as a single male is unfairly difficult for how easy it is to make a kid.

>>39260065
Chad with strong self awareness and morals.
>>
>>39259007
Don't use niggers in reaction images, it's trashy.
>>
>>39259061
I was actually just commenting on your cliche normalfag usage of the words "she's my world", kind of like how teenaged girls say "music is my life" and shit like that.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.