[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize autism is total bullshit? >oh no, little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

When did you realize autism is total bullshit?

>oh no, little Anon can't make any friends. Maybe he's just surrounded by morons and assholes? No, he definitely has autism.

>oh no little Anon is playing with toys THE WRONG WAY. This is a big problem.

>oh no little Anon finds beauty and interest in the little things of life. Guess he has a brain disorder hahaha.
>>
t. guy who does not understand autism
>>
>>39258675
It's just a scapegoat for other problems. That doesn't make it any less seriously, but most "high functioning" kids are just normal humans who choose to deter from society for one reason or another. This is where the "autistic people are smart!!!" bullshit comes from

Low functioning is another story though.
>>
File: IMG_0830.jpg (30KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0830.jpg
30KB, 374x452px
>>39258675
Wtf most of these check out
Am I autistic
>>
>>39258738
unless you're a screeching uncontrollable dumbass the mind jews would probably say you have ass burgers or some shit
>>
>>39259068
Aspergers isn't a diagnosis anymore. A high functioning person with autistic disorder is pretty much the same exact thing, you just have to have some sort of speech issues in childhood
>>
>>39259118
>speech issues in childhood
well shit
>>
>>39258736
This man has the truth of it. High functioning autism is just a shield to protect from criticism. Low functioning autism is a legit disorder.
>>
>>39258736
What about feminine autism?
>>
File: 1440955774337.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1440955774337.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>39258675
>his parents cut his dick when he was still a baby
>his parents gave him vaccines when he was still a baby
>his parents were godawful ugly and had a shit ton of medical conditions and thought they would have a "handsome" boy
>his parents kicked him out of the house when he was still a kid because he had to make friends on the street and had 40yo pedos talk to him
>his parents still decided to make YOU even though they dont have money to get you into college or provide you with clean clothes or even a toothbrush
>his parents thought their son would have had a "better life" than them because his parents are actually fucking lazy and prefer to push their own hopes and dreams onto their son
>he ended up a 28yo suicidal janitor living in a 15m2 studio
>>
>inappropriate playing

Autism is another word for "they make me uncomfortable" but some people are genuinely autistic.
>>
>>39260732
>he can hold down a steady job and lives in his own apartment
>>
>>39260758
>>39260791
turn off your name, you mongoloid
>>
You sound totally bitter and butthurt, OP. Maybe you have autism.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.