[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to slide your penis inside a girl's vagina?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: l71yGo3.jpg (215KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
l71yGo3.jpg
215KB, 1080x1080px
What is it like to slide your penis inside a girl's vagina?

Is it worth raping a girl for?
>>
like sticking your dick between two slabs of warm raw meat, not really good enough to go to jail for.
>>
>>39258478
It's warm and wet but sticky messy and gross after

No
>>
File: 1503346265254.jpg (43KB, 604x553px) Image search: [Google]
1503346265254.jpg
43KB, 604x553px
I only have limited sexual experience(haha loser) but it's incredibly underwhelming especially wearing a condom.

I'd say you would have to do nofap for a week just to care enough to have sex with a girl and not just because you want to touch her and her give you a blowey.

I think we're psychologically more inclined to want to fuck everything more then we know and it's not actually what our bodies want.
>>
If you've read a good amount of H-manga, then you know the trope of "o-oh my god, it's like your pussy is sucking me in!!!!" That's also a nice and real feeling.
>>
>>39258533

a lot of people say this, I wish I could lose my virginity so I can know the truth.
>>
It feels like a warm moist sponge
>>
>>39258533
Speak for yourself faggot. Being inside of a girl is heaven
>>
>>39258533
Maybe if you stopped fucking girls with loose pussies you might actually enjoy it.
>>
Anyone that would rape a person at all is a sicko, but doing it just for that is cowardly and selfish. It's probably awesome but it doesn't make rape alright
>>
File: 1494949823349.jpg (28KB, 720x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494949823349.jpg
28KB, 720x453px
>>39258646
>implying he doesn't just have a small penor
>>
>>39258478
Just hire a prostitute, you fucking psycho.
>>
File: 1494952238365.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1494952238365.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>39258723
>but doing it just for that is cowardly and selfish

What else would you do it for, you stupid fuck?

>>39258791
with a condom doesn't count, and I don't want to get an std.

Not that random roasties don't have stds, but compared to a prostitute who does it without a rubber... yeah....
>>
Why do gay people need the right to fuck if it something you can easily go without?
STDs would spread much slower if gays weren't fucking.
If it so vital then why is it illegal for me to use a prostitute?
That's the only way I could have sex.
>>
>>39258478
>Is it worth raping a girl for?
No. It's okay but it's not great to be honest. Masturbation is WAY better.
>>
Doesn't worth it and I don't think that anyone could truly enjoy this experience without being a mental freak.
Also, the feel depends of the woman's vagina and if she does Kegel exercises or not. In general, you cum more because of the excitement and sexual arousing than the feeling itself. It feels good, tho.
>>
>>39258478
>What is it like to slide your penis inside a girl's vagina?
it's comfy
>Is it worth raping a girl for?
def not
>>
>>39258783
i have a small dick yes, I used to say it was average but it is small.

the girl I was with apparently came though

i hate life
>>
>hooking up with a girl
breddy good

>getting to know a girl and realizing you guys click really well and you legit enjoy her as a person, then banging
the best feel
>>
>>39258939
I pretty much agree with this, the only times I am down for a one night stand is drunk/high on cocaine and it never happens because I can't get it up.
>>
>>39258478
It was the biggest disappointment of my life...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.