[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another dream about how I'm a physically weak

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

>it's another dream about how I'm a physically weak helpless coward and everyone else is better then me

haha just like real life
>>
>>39258400
I just dreamt about my Discord crush and how he was flirting with someone and I got jealous, even though he never does though
>>
>>39258400
Would you rather have my dream where you're a brutal monster that hurt/main/kill people you love for little to no reason?
>>
File: 1503496963616.jpg (21KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1503496963616.jpg
21KB, 481x406px
>>39258400
>it's another dream how everyone is against me, blaming me for everything and anything even though I'm trying not to disturb anyone or get in their way. Arrive home in dream and parents start yelling and blaming me for more shit that I have nothing to do with.

Wake up with homicidal and suicidal thoughts yet again. 1 hour cool down period then I just get sad.
>>
File: 354.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>dream that I'm watching a comedy
>comedy makes a funny joke
>wake up to tell people
>joke completely relies on dream logic and thus doesn't really work IRL
>>
>>39258653
I've had dreams where I'm getting cucked I shake myself out of them as if I was being murdered
>>
>it's another dream where I'm slow dancing with my little brother

I think my sub-conscious is trying to tell me something.
>>
>It's a dream where you fall for an anime girl you had previously never thought about that much
>>
File: 14165761235.png (902KB, 956x1147px) Image search: [Google]
14165761235.png
902KB, 956x1147px
>>39258400
>it's another dream where my parents send me off to a mental ward

it wasn't a dream it actually happened when I was 14 and I still have nightmares about it
>>
>dreaming of being an anime character
>character has a little brother and sister
>sister has loli friend that likes the sister
>sister gets a disease and freaks out the loli
>loli heals the disease by turning brother into a butterfly and shooting said butterfly killing him

I couldn't masturbate to loli for days after that
>>
File: IMG_0318.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>dream where I saw the only girl I want caring for me. The obvious was that I made it in the music industry but it was her EXACTLY her.

It hurts waking up next to no one. Hurts even more when I keep having the same girl appear in different dreams.
>>
>>39258400
Keep having dreams where I'm vomiting or spitting out crush/broken teeth. It's disgusting. Not the worst kind of dream I've ever had, but the most common and unsettling.
>>
File: 1499978169297.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1499978169297.png
233KB, 568x590px
>it's another dream about killing people and just as you're about to finish fucking the body someone catches you and you're horribly beaten or shot or humiliated or killed and you feel everything more vividly than anything IRL
>>
>It's another dream literally about shit
>>
>>39259210
what was the joke anon

original bomment
>>
I'm not gonna share my dream, but I'll share what I think it means: I think I want to show off to people.
>>
>>39258400
i am living that dream, OP
>>
>>39259271
i've been trying to get in touch with my sub-conscious for 2 years via lucid dreaming so i could ask it if why i'm such a bitch\

what does your brother look like?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.