[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a good job >restoration/construction >gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: MikeRowe.jpg (51KB, 625x450px) Image search: [Google]
MikeRowe.jpg
51KB, 625x450px
>finally get a good job
>restoration/construction
>gf and family think it's cool
>boss finds out about my DUI earlier this year
>still letting me work, but i'm not allowed to drive company vehicles

Thought i was starting to make it, but driving around is a huge part of the job. Now i'm pretty much a bitch boy confined to the shop, washing the cars i'm unable to drive.

Might as well go back to the wagie life
>>
>DUI
No one to blame but yourself
>gf
You're fucked buddy, If I were you I would stay.
>>
>>39258379

I don't care, i served my punishment and learned my lesson. 5 minutes driving drunk shouldn't fuck up anyone's life this much. Give people a month in jail so they don't do it again.
>>
just ask your boss what you need to do to let you drive, tell him youll quit alcohol entirely or something.
>>
>>39258463
How long were you in prison?
>>
>>39258517

It's not that he doesn't trust me, there are just restrictions on the company's insurance policy.
>>
you'll drunk drive again and then be really fucked, he has probably seen boozers like you come and go a hundred times
>>
File: sign the pledge.jpg (85KB, 625x450px) Image search: [Google]
sign the pledge.jpg
85KB, 625x450px
Looks like you didn't sign the pledge OP or else you wouldn't be complaining so much.
>>
>>39258557
>there are just restrictions on the company's insurance policy.

Well motherfucker that's what a DUI does. How did you not know this?
That's why I don't drink and drive (much). A DUI can fuck up your life almost as bad as a dishonorable discharge.
>>
>>39258306

Discuss if there is a possibility youll be allowed to drive in the future. Or that youre basically fucked forever. Sugarcoat it by telling your boss you enjoy your job and have the ambition to be an asset to the company.

What contry areyou from? Some countries force you to attend AA meetings after a DUI. If so, you can use that to your advantage as you can obtain tangible proof of your good behaviour. They might even be able to vouch for you as well.

Youre on a good track brobot. Dont lose hope.
>>
ITT: Burger problems. The rest of the world doesn't have a hard-on for labeling everyone for the rest of their life.
>>
>>39258463
Your innocent 5 minutes drunk driving could've killed someone. Stupid pieces of shit like you who don't realise that cars are deadly weapons and need to be treated as such are the reason people die on the roads every day. You deserve to have your life fucked by this, at least people you know might be less inclined to do it themselves.
>>
>>39258306

Then fucking ask him what you can do to prove that's behind you and will never happen again. Then do it.
>>
>>39258882

There was literally nobody else on the road. I was looking for a parking lot to pull into so i could sober up when i got busted.
>>
>>39258828
Burger detected. Nowhere else does it work that way.
>>
>>39258882
>Could've. As in didn't.
>>
>>39259179

Yeah, i may have been drunk, but i'm not that stupid. I realized i was too messed up to drive 5 minutes after i left, and i was trying to do the right thing.

Only a true retard kills people while drunk driving.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.