[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 7 years ago >Fresh fish on the ambulance core >21

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1503105491344.jpg (52KB, 420x388px) Image search: [Google]
1503105491344.jpg
52KB, 420x388px
>be 7 years ago
>Fresh fish on the ambulance core
>21 y/o virgin
>Tone drops, One car/Semi truck MVA
>Be seeing girl in college
>dead serious in love with her
>she loves me too, we kissed and she was making obvious "I wanna bang" hints
>College got in the way, we were going to go out that Saturday
>Her roastie whore "Friends" take her to a party
>Friends driving drunk
>Arrive on scene, Car is bent in two and nothing more that twisted metal on fire
>Everyone in car dead on arrival.
>My last image of her is her bloody beaten broken body with a piece of metal jammed into the back of her skull, Just behind the left ear. Brain matter and skull shards everywhere.
>Try for 2 hours CPR, My fellow crew members silent as hell.
>I'm crying and sobbing with every compression, blood squirts out with every compression
>Broken glass cutting through my pants and digging into my knees
>Still have scars from the experience
>tfw 28 years old, still balls deep into EMS as a Paramedic and my parents are asking if I found someone yet
>They don't understand, I'm physically and mentally incapable of living anyone ever again.
>>
>>39258250
I like this blog. Please write more.
>>
>>39258250
Woah that sucks dick anon.
>>
Op roasties are sluts anyway. It's good she died before she cucked you by fucking chad at the party. You may not find another girl to love but you can easily find a qt trap who will love and cherish you! :)
>>
2 hours of CPR, damn that's almost inhuman.
>>
>>39258530
time flies when you care
>>
How do you live off such shit pay anon? I looked into becoming an EMT but I'd be making $5 less an hour than I already am with no degree as an EMT B
>>
>>39258608
you dont become an emt to make money
you become one because you feel the need to help others
>>
>>39258250
If she went to a party she was already probably cucking you.
>>
> new guy
> obvious death
> somehow senior medics let new guy over rule county protocols and work up an obvious death
> cpr for 2 hours on obvious death
> in the real world, if the patient did get worked up, they'd be in an er within 2 hours

Conclusion: story is bullshit
>>
>>39258250
That sounds horrifying, anon. I'm sorry. You must have shared a real connection for you to try two hours to save her.
On the other hand, do you think she'd want you to be mentally crippled for life? I know it's difficult. Inhumanly difficult. But, it really is in your best interest to try and push through this and give someone new a chance to enter your heart. If you don't fight these feelings, you're going to be even more miserable for the rest of your foreseeable future.
>>
>>39258498
Fuck off. No nne wants to hear how much you love cock and balls you degenerate.
>>39258250
Sorry op, that sounds traumatic. Have you had ptsd since then?
>>
>>39258250
>>Try for 2 hours CPR, My fellow crew members silent as hell.
Ya blew it. There's just no way the other EMS and police and fire department personnel let you give CPR to a corpse for two hours.
>>
>>39258945
>everyone very, very clearly dead
>new guy is fucking bawling and begging for one of the victims to get up
just because you're a turbo autist doesn't mean everyone else is
>>
>>39258250
Pics or it didn't happen faggot
Original
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.