[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't /r9k/ given up on the love meme yet? Having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bestlife.jpg (87KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
bestlife.jpg
87KB, 736x552px
Why hasn't /r9k/ given up on the love meme yet?

Having a partner automatically means;

1. there is always someone around who wants to talk to you and force you to be social.

2. always wants to change you in some way. Your clothes, what you eat, how much money you make, how you spend your free time, how you spend your money, how you feel about the world, etc.

3. you will always have to worry about their happiness.

4. you will always have to worry that they are cheating on you.

5. you will have to deal with their family.

6. you will have to deal with their friends.

7. you will have to listen to their problems which are usually stupid.

8. you can't tell them that their problems are stupid.

9. they take all your freedom.

All of this just to get your dicks wet for a few minutes? Cmon Anon I know you are better than that.
>>
>>39258197
>you will always have to worry that they are cheating on you
But I don't, since I am cheating as well.
>>
>>39258197
>1. there is always someone around who wants to talk to you and force you to be social.
depends on who you date
>2. always wants to change you in some way. Your clothes, what you eat, how much money you make, how you spend your free time, how you spend your money, how you feel about the world, etc.
depends on who you date
>3. you will always have to worry about their happiness.
depends on who you date
>4. you will always have to worry that they are cheating on you.
depends on who you date
>5. you will have to deal with their family.
depends on who you date
>6. you will have to deal with their friends.
depends on who you date
>7. you will have to listen to their problems which are usually stupid.
depends on who you date
>8. you can't tell them that their problems are stupid.
depends on who you date
>9. they take all your freedom.
depends on who you date
>All of this just to get your dicks wet for a few minutes? Cmon Anon I know you are better than that.
A few minutes every day for the rest of your relationship
>>
Im a sucker who wants kids but am far from a stacy and will never have my chad. I hate my biology, wish I could be a real robot.
>>
>>39258338
>every day

depends on who you date
>>
>>39258197
That list is like people who are unemployed bragging they don't have to work on Monday.
>>
>>39258197

I don't mind any of that, tbqh
>>
>>39258197
Because it's more than that man.

She makes you feel a way. Makes out want to keep talking to her. The voice she has is just soothing and makes you feel at home. Vibrations in the air calm your soul. Her soft body held against yours is so warm. Hands needing to be held and warmed. Cheeks and lips that are euphoric to the touch. Beautiful eyes that want you there always. Her curved body that fits in your arms. Her presence is everything. And when you're in the worst places and feel down, she's the anchor to your heart. Fuels your passion. She's you but herself as well. The happiness of her being happy. The smiles you can never replace. And as more time passes, you'll fall into this peaceful mindset that she's going to be there always. That nothing matter as long as she's here. Until...
>>
File: 1488454592163.jpg (174KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
1488454592163.jpg
174KB, 600x696px
>>39258197
I agree, but we should also consider the benefits of having a partner:

1. there is someone around who you can share your accomplishments with

2. there is someone you will want to care and provide for, someone to give your life a semblance of meaning

3. there will be one more person on this earth who actually understands you, the right partner can be your most dependable ally

4. you will have an extended social circle where you might make true friends

5. you can share your misery and thus relieve it

The family life certainly has some things going for it.
>>
>>39258197
Giving up on it doesn't bring me anything positive or useful. I have nothing better to do than continuing trying.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.